PDA

View Full Version : Stupid bastards !!!!

GingeRRRBeef
02-05-2004, 01:40 AM
So I'm driving home tonite and I'm travelling on one of the main street in my neighbour and I see this piece of rusted tin can of a truck drifting the wrong way around this bend. Being the ricer that I am, my first thought was "cool drifting" but then I quickly realized that this stupid drivers was outta control and heading straight for this mustang in front of me

the mustang slam on his brake, swerves to avoid the moron and the truck fish tails twice and starts drifting towards me. By now my car is at a complete stop and totally at the mercy of this rusted piece of shit.

Crossing my fingers that I don't get smoked by this shithead, he guns it and misses me by about 2 car lengths, drives on the sidewalk, narrowly missing a light post and takes out this power box. I look in their cab to find two almost pre-pubescent losers scared shitless. I thought about calling the cops but I see the mustang that was in front of me making a u-turn, probably to lay the smack down, so I said fuck it and drove off.

Honestly, if he would have hit me. I would have busted out my golf club and whoop some serious ass.

ok enough ranting ....

ninjak84
02-05-2004, 01:45 AM
Well I'm glad you are ok, but you should be praying that no one got your license plate.
Even if your car doesn't get hit, fleeing the scene of an accident will wreck your record for a long time.....
All it takes is a license plate and a positive ID description of your car.

GingeRRRBeef
02-05-2004, 01:49 AM
See I wasn't really thinking straight ... I knew that but I was kinda pissed and relieve at the same kind so I wasn't really thinking about it.

Pissed that these morons were so dumb to pull such a stunt on a narrow public street and relieve that these morons didn't hit me

Ben
02-05-2004, 01:49 AM
close call....good thing it was just that!

rice_eater
02-05-2004, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV
So I'm driving home tonite and I'm travelling on one of the main street in my neighbour and I see this piece of rusted tin can of a truck drifting the wrong way around this bend. Being the ricer that I am, my first thought was "cool drifting" but then I quickly realized that this stupid drivers was outta control and heading straight for this mustang in front of me

the mustang slam on his brake, swerves to avoid the moron and the truck fish tails twice and starts drifting towards me. By now my car is at a complete stop and totally at the mercy of this rusted piece of shit.

Crossing my fingers that I don't get smoked by this shithead, he guns it and misses me by about 2 car lengths, drives on the sidewalk, narrowly missing a light post and takes out this power box. I look in their cab to find two almost pre-pubescent losers scared shitless. I thought about calling the cops but I see the mustang that was in front of me making a u-turn, probably to lay the smack down, so I said fuck it and drove off.

Honestly, if he would have hit me. I would have busted out my golf club and whoop some serious ass.

ok enough ranting ....

Well maybe he hit some ice :dunno: i mean the guy DID manage to save his out of control truck from hitting two cars so that's not bad at all :dunno: Just be happy everything turned out ok and leave it at that:)

hjr
02-05-2004, 09:59 AM
bahhhhhh most 16yo's cant drive. i sure as hell know i couldnt (not to the same level as now). So what if they hit some ice. everybody on that road would have also hit the very same ice yet the road wasnt covered with destroyed vehicles. So you can assume it was either bad driving or jack-assery.

GingeRRRBeef
02-05-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater

Well maybe he hit some ice :dunno: i mean the guy DID manage to save his out of control truck from hitting two cars so that's not bad at all :dunno: Just be happy everything turned out ok and leave it at that:)

True, that is a possibility that he lost control. But then you'd have to ask, why he lost control in the first place. If he was driving like a normal person on slippery roads, such an incident probably wouldn't have happened. So therefore, I assume that he was dicking around because unless you are driving like a moron, making your car going into an uncontrollable slide, accidentally, is very rare, especially in residential street :)

cappachihngo
02-06-2004, 01:34 AM
ya, it really does make u wonder wut he was doing 2 loose control of his truck...

anyways i glad no one was hurt...

Ridelikeme
02-22-2004, 12:25 PM
obviously you have never drivin a rear wheel drive pickup truck in icy weather then... the rear weighs absolutley nothing compared to the front, and therefore making you rear tires spin takes only a slight touch of the gas... serious going around a corner is fuckin deadly, my pa had a supercharged 2003 1500 hd crew cab and i almost put it over a cliff going around a corner.... probobly a little more hp and torque then this rust bucket but same idea

GingeRRRBeef
02-22-2004, 03:21 PM
Ummmm yes I have. This wasn't a big corner, is was more like a little bend in the road. And you didn't see the speed in which these retards were going. There was absolutely so reason why these morons should have been driving at such a high speeds on the icy conditions and in a narrow residential driveway.

SPEC_CELICA
02-25-2004, 11:53 AM
Being the ricer that I am, my first thought was "cool drifting" but then I quickly realized that this stupid drivers was outta control and heading straight for this mustang in front of me

Thats funny...."Nice Drift....oh shit"....:burnout: