PDA

View Full Version : Flasher... (not boobs)

DJ Lazy
02-05-2004, 09:22 AM
So I am on my way up Crowchild coming to school this morning and I am in the middle lane, and working my way over to the left lane.. (well in advance not trying to rush in at the last moment). So I turn my signal on, pull up abit from the car I will be pulling infront of, make sure I got room, and change lanes like any normal person would. All of a sudden the bastard starts flashing me like there is no tomorrow, First his lights shine up my left mirror, then the rear view, and then all three at the same time and continues to flash me for a few seconds..:whipped: Knowing that I did nothing wrong I get pissed that he is being such an ass that I toss up the finger (he prolly just thought I was waiving "thanks for letting me in" cuz my windows are tinted... He flashes me one more time then stops and backs WAY off, prolly not even doin the speed limit and in the left lane at that... a little ways up Crowchild, he is still behind me, (6-8 car lengths back), and someone else changes from the middle to left lane, and the bastard starts flashing him now.. Seems like this guy doesn't like anyone infront if him... so this fucker pulls out in the middle lane... punches the gas blows up past this guy that just pulled infront of him, and veres back into the left lane between me and the 3rd car... The guy was being such an ass... Neither me nor the 3rd car cut this guy off at all, just your normal lane change.... The guy was just being ANAL!!! :banghead: :whipped: :guns:

I just had to vent... next up, my venting about 2 idiots that parked after me at school parking lot... :thumbsdow

QuasarCav
02-05-2004, 09:31 AM
I just sit back and enjoy my tinted windows, Assholes can flash all they want.

DJ Lazy
02-05-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
I just sit back and enjoy my tinted windows, Assholes can flash all they want.

yea i got tinted aswell, factory tint, but still tinted none the less... its just a pain to have someone do something ignorant like that.. :thumbsdow

VWhooligan
02-05-2004, 10:22 AM
probably because the roads are really slushy and you covered his car in dirt/stones/shit when you changed lanes.

QuasarCav
02-05-2004, 10:26 AM
As long as they feel gratified by flashing.

At least his is not one of those cut in front then slow down assholes.

I think It's good if there is one car length between where I want to go and their car.

DJ Lazy
02-05-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by VWhooligan
probably because the roads are really slushy and you covered his car in dirt/stones/shit when you changed lanes.

Nah man.. I had LOTS of room... and Crowchild isn't to bad for rocks and shit... atleast not where I changed lanes.. I thought about that too, and realized that that wasn't the case... :dunno:

rc2002
02-05-2004, 11:17 AM
I hate those bastards that like to drive with their high beams on. Especially SUVs. :guns: :guns: :guns:

An idiot in a Navigator had his brights on when he was behind me last time and was lighting up everyones rooftops. So I made sure that I drove a comfortable 30km/h under the speed limit when he was behind me.

If I were you I would have tried to drive on the gravel on purpose. You could probably spray him even better if you had RWD.

DJ Lazy
02-05-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
If I were you I would have tried to drive on the gravel on purpose. You could probably spray him even better if you had RWD.

hahaha don't be giving me any ideas man... I got a RWD SUV... i coulda raped his car with gravel from the side, IF i wanted to be an ass... but he was doing a good enuf job at that... :rolleyes:

403Gemini
02-05-2004, 03:51 PM
i woulda at least slowed down to a painfully slow speed just to piss him off.

Ichigo
02-05-2004, 08:22 PM
TOKYO EXTREME MAN!!! He wanted to race you.. You should of turned on you hazards... LOL

:D

lsc2g
02-06-2004, 09:04 AM
similair thing happened to me on barlow south a few weeks ago when it was dry out.. i went in front of a guy and musta tossed a rock cuz all of a sudden he was flashing me and him and his buddy fingering me.. i was like WTF? so at a light ahead they pull up next to me and are arms wailing about so i unroll my window and say 'what'
'fuck you'
hrmm okay 2 dumb kids here (both were like 17)
so i say to the kid who told me to fuck off..
'okay come around the next corner with me cause i'm going to beat the shit out of you'
'the kid gets a stunned look on his face then says umm fuck off'
they drive away.... made my day get all bummed out over nothing although i really wanted to kick his ass lol

GT2NV
02-06-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Ichigo
TOKYO EXTREME MAN!!! He wanted to race you.. You should of turned on you hazards... LOL

:D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Alexs
02-06-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Ichigo

:D

Could you explain please? I saw quite a few people turning their emrg. lights on when street racing. What does it signify.

CalgaryB5
02-07-2004, 05:22 PM
Crazy people:guns: :guns:

cappachihngo
02-08-2004, 10:50 PM
ya he probably wanted to race u.. or just 2 piss u off cuz u put sum slush into his winshields. :dunno:

just hit the gas, gain sum distance and ignore ppl like da, they'll only get 2 into trouble 2...

Ichigo
02-08-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Alexs

Could you explain please? I saw quite a few people turning their emrg. lights on when street racing. What does it signify.

Honestly I'm not sure how the concept works in real life. But in the game.. If someone flashes you... You turn your hazards on.... AND THE RACE IS ON....

kind of an inside joke for people that played or seen the game.