PDA

View Full Version : Father beats pedophile to death

CMW403
06-11-2012, 11:41 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/11/justice/texas-abuser-killed/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

FUCK yes.

The government should award medals for such acts.

EDIT: He said he feels remorse?!? What the fuck for

JC522
06-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Probably said that to help his chances of charges not being pressed.

D'z Nutz
06-11-2012, 11:51 PM
"Yeah I'm sorry. I'm sorry it ended so quickly before I got some curb stomping action going, amiright boys!?" *high five*

RickDaTuner
06-12-2012, 12:11 AM
I would have kept him alive, and used a rusty nailed bat to show just how it felt.

It sickens me to the stomach, and enrages me beyond reasonable action to hear this bullshit.
If any man, woman, or aware person; ever did this to my nieces or nephew, they would suffer a death that only medieval torture could remotely relate to.

Wow that sure made my blood boil.

Maybelater
06-12-2012, 12:19 AM
I don't think anyone can start to understand what is going on through the fathers head. I figure it might be along the same lines of a solider when they kill for the first time and although they had no choice, they often feel remorse.

Melinda
06-12-2012, 12:19 AM
It's sad that if this happened in Canada, that dad would be off to prison for 20 years while the sick fuck would probably get a year or two (maybe) with a record and possibly some probation. I can't think of a single father I know that wouldn't do the exact same thing if they walked in on their daughter being sexually abused. And given how careless the guy was about the how/where/when, he seems the type that would definitely do it again. Sounds like the world is better off, condolances to his family though. And to the dad, who will have to carry this with him for the rest of his life. Defending his daughter or not, he'll likely wonder every day of his life if he should have stopped sooner.

sillysod
06-12-2012, 07:14 AM
^^ ya definite blind rage on the dad's behalf. Totally understandable.

Lucky he's in Texas, you're right here the crown would prosecute and come up with some bull shit story about how the guy maybe was just helping her get dressed or something.

cancer man
06-12-2012, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by sillysod
^^ ya definite blind rage on the dad's behalf. Totally understandable.

Lucky he's in Texas, you're right here the crown would prosecute and come up with some bull shit story about how the guy maybe was just helping her get dressed or something.

i think in Canada it would go..He accidentally fell down and his face landed between her legs.That ped got off lucky in a Texan Jail
they would find him with a broom handle up his arse.

A790
06-12-2012, 09:02 AM
Finally a story where the sick fuck got what he deserved.

Tik-Tok
06-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Melinda
Defending his daughter or not, he'll likely wonder every day of his life if he should have stopped sooner.

You can't stop blind rage though, it's instinct. If he had any rational thoughts in his mind (at the time), he either wouldn't have killed him, or wouldn't have remorse.

Go4Long
06-12-2012, 09:25 AM
fuck yeah, if I caught a guy with my daughter I'd find the nearest heavy object and they wouldn't even be able to use dental records to ID the guy.

codetrap
06-12-2012, 09:29 AM
It's sad that if this happened in Canada, that dad would be off to prison for 20 years while the sick fuck would probably get a year or two (maybe) with a record and possibly some probation. I can't think of a single father I know that wouldn't do the exact same thing if they walked in on their daughter being sexually abused. And given how careless the guy was about the how/where/when, he seems the type that would definitely do it again. Sounds like the world is better off, condolances to his family though. And to the dad, who will have to carry this with him for the rest of his life. Defending his daughter or not, he'll likely wonder every day of his life if he should have stopped sooner. I don't think it was "blind rage" so much as a father doing what comes totally naturally, defending his family from a predator. I also doubt that he's going to have any issues sleeping at night secure in the knowledge that sick fuck isn't going to be harming any more children. Inasmuch as I can put myself in that fathers place, I highly doubt I would feel any remorse, or be wondering if I should have stopped. My only remorse would be that I didn't kill the sicko sooner, or that my daughter had to watch daddy kill someone.

-relk-
06-12-2012, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by codetrap
Inasmuch as I can put myself in that fathers place, I highly doubt I would feel any remorse, or be wondering if I should have stopped. My only remorse would be that I didn't kill the sicko sooner, or that my daughter had to watch daddy kill someone.

A lot easier said than done

FraserB
06-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Defending his daughter or not, he'll likely wonder every day of his life if he should have stopped sooner.

The way the legal system works, its good he killed him. One story to tell to the cops and save yourself a costly civil action if he had been left alive but hurt.

Melinda
06-12-2012, 03:44 PM
No no, don't get me wrong. I dont put the dad in the wrong at all, I don't think I'd expect any less from any father. But once the dad calmed down and some time passed, I think it likely made him wonder if he did the right thing, playing "God" so to speak. (I use the " " cause I'm not a believer, but living in texas this guy probably does). Also that the sicko was a psudo friend, it's likely to have *some* emotional effect on him, even if it's confusion or what have you.

SJW
06-12-2012, 03:46 PM
http://www.gameinformer.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/14492/4265.3021.Slow_2D00_Clap.gif

kvg
06-12-2012, 04:22 PM
It sounds like and "accident" to me.

dandia89
06-12-2012, 04:38 PM
if this went to court, would "blind rage" even be used as a defense? seems like it'd be so easy for the court to say he isn't fit for society if he can't control himself.

this situation is so shitty, i feel bad for the father and his family.

m10-power
06-12-2012, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by SJW
http://www.gameinformer.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/14492/4265.3021.Slow_2D00_Clap.gif

+1 million

Pedo of a 4 year old wont be missed.

JLau
06-12-2012, 05:18 PM
:thumbsup: good job, hope no charges are pressed against the father

Clever
06-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by kvg
It sounds like and "accident" to me.

Agreed!

JRSC00LUDE
06-12-2012, 05:29 PM
It's completely understandable to feel remorse for killing someone, even under those circumstances. You may not fully regret it but, if you don't feel remorse for taking a life then you have issues. Even when taking a life deservedly (ie. self defense, in war).

I'd feel remorse as well, you took a life. Given some of the "blackout rage" situations I've been in when I was younger I can say I very likely would have ended with the same outcome had it been myself in that situation. And, given some of the "blackout rage" situations I've been in when I was younger I can DEFINATELY say that I can't seriously damage someone without feeling a lot of remorse, even when justified in doing so.

I could live with it though.

m10-power
06-12-2012, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
It's completely understandable to feel remorse for killing someone, even under those circumstances. You may not fully regret it but, if you don't feel remorse for taking a life then you have issues. Even when taking a life deservedly (ie. self defense, in war).

I'd feel remorse as well, you took a life. Given some of the "blackout rage" situations I've been in when I was younger I can say I very likely would have ended with the same outcome had it been myself in that situation. And, given some of the "blackout rage" situations I've been in when I was younger I can DEFINATELY say that I can't seriously damage someone without feeling a lot of remorse, even when justified in doing so.

Do you have kids? Gonna wager no. Only remorse I'd feel is that I didnt stop it before it happened to my kid.

JRSC00LUDE
06-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by m10-power
Do you have kids? Gonna wager no. Only remorse I'd feel is that I didnt stop it before it happened to my kid.

Yup. That, combined with knowing myself, is why I said I likely would have ended up in the same situation (as in beating him to death).

Sorry, either i'm wired differently or I'm just a realist, but there's no way you couldn't feel some level of remorse for killing someone, even when justified for doing it. I didn't say I would regret it necessarily and I did say I could definately live with it but I'm quite certain there would still be some emotional fallout for having done it. Maybe it's just me since I'm basing my opinion off of personal past experience. I've "blacked out" with anger (justifiably according to police and witnesses) a few times in the past and gained focus again to see some very broken people require some very immediate hospital care. One we thought was dead he was unconcious for so long. Trust me, regardless of being in the right, it didn't make me feel good having done that to another person.

Could I? Yes. Would I? Likely. Would I regret it, were it my child? No. Would it affect me emotionally? Absolutely. Could I live with it? Absolutely.

sillysod
06-12-2012, 08:13 PM
I wonder what the turnout will be at the funeral?

busdepot
06-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Child predators are literally the scum of the earth. While you look at these situations and think fuck ya, buddy killed him, there's always more to it. It begs the question of how many times had this guy done this to other children? How many other kids had this happen to them? Sickening.

If I was a father, I would have done the exact same thing; beat this piece of shit to a pulp. Good for him.

J-hop
06-12-2012, 09:31 PM

Completely agree, if you can kill someone and not feel remorse that is messed up just like a pedophile feels no remorse for assaulting young children.

I've been in "altercations" (nothing serious just standing up for myself) with people that deserved it, and felt bad after, its only human.

Yes I think you could absolutely feel justified in your actions but if you don't feel remorse for the result (death) then there is something seriously wrong.

Remorse/morals are the main thing that divides us normal people from the killers, rapists, pedophiles etc of our world. If we lose that are we truly any better??

BerserkerCatSplat
06-12-2012, 10:12 PM

Do you have kids? Gonna wager no.

Have you killed anyone? Gonna wager no.

m10-power
06-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

Have you killed anyone? Gonna wager no.

What's your point? Have kids then you will understand what you would do if they were harmed.

I have dealt with the damage done by molesters, it's a life sentence for the victim. Pedos cant be cured or treated, our sociaty is way to bleeding heart. Everyone seems to get a disorder to explain why they do terrible things.

Disoblige
06-12-2012, 11:10 PM

Could I? Yes. Would I? Likely. Would I regret it, were it my child? No. Would it affect me emotionally? Absolutely. Could I live with it? Absolutely.
But affecting you emotionally doesn't really mean remorse, does it?

Someone may be affected emotionally and may think "Oh wow, I actually killed a person. This is real. Holy fuck..", but they may or may not be remorseful about it.

I dunno, depending on what the circumstance was that caused death I feel that a person doesn't have to be fucked up to not be remorseful.

ekguy
06-12-2012, 11:54 PM
don't have kids, but if i did i figure i'd react exactly the same.

don't really condone violence but really...is this even wrong in this case?

BerserkerCatSplat
06-13-2012, 08:29 AM

What's your point? Have kids then you will understand what you would do if they were harmed.

Ah yes, that old chestnut. No, the point is that regardless of breeding status, killing another individual is well-documented to have a massive impact on the person, usually leading to feelings of guilt or remorse regardless of how justified it was. Claiming that you'd kill without feeling remorse is pretty wild speculation and mostly baseless bravado. It's essentially the same argument you made above; you claim people without kids wouldn't usually understand protecting children, I claim people who haven't killed wouldn't usually understand the emotional impact of killing.

To be clear, I'm not saying killing the pedo was wrong or unjustified. I'm saying that the father's feelings of remorse are not unusual or worthy of cynical criticism.

JRSC00LUDE
06-13-2012, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
To be clear, I'm not saying killing the pedo was wrong or unjustified. I'm saying that the father's feelings of remorse are not unusual or worthy of cynical criticism.

Exactly.

But common sense and real life rarely overrule internet bravado.

dexlargo
06-13-2012, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by ekguy
don't have kids, but if i did i figure i'd react exactly the same.

don't really condone violence but really...is this even wrong in this case? Violence is certainly justified, like it says in the article, you are entitled to use force in defence of a third party. Especially if that third party is someone under your care.

The question is, did he use force well beyond what was necessary in the circumstances? I don't know the answer to that.

Even if he used more force than necessary, can he argue that it was an "involuntary" action caused by the situation? Probably.

soccernut
06-13-2012, 09:46 AM
I doubt they will find a jury that will find him guilty.

A790
06-13-2012, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by soccernut
I doubt they will find a jury that will find him guilty.
Not in Texas, anyway.

Kloubek
06-13-2012, 10:31 AM
I have a child on the way, and I know that if anything similar happened I'd do the same thing this guy did. I have no issues with him beating the crap out of the perp, and it just happened to result in his death.

I can understand why he says he feels remorse. Of course, it is likely a ploy to not get charged which is understandable. But perhaps he really does feel remorse since I wouldn't feel too great about taking someone's life either. But let's be honest here... I wouldn't feel the same way as I would if, say, I caused a vehicle accident and killed someone that way. I'd only feel bad because perhaps the level of response was more than the level of the original crime.

But then, that is open to individual interpretation and everyone will have varying views on what should be done to pedofiles. In my personal opinion, I think they should be locked away but perhaps not killed. IMO, I only think taking someone's life is justified if you feel they are going to take your own, or if they *do* take a life.

Again, with all that said - I doubt the father truly intended to kill him (no weapon used), and he should walk away without charge.

spikerS
06-13-2012, 11:06 AM
I highly doubt the guys intention was to kill the guy. I think he just landed a perfect punch that just scrambled the guys brain. I get the impression from the article that the altercation was a quick one, and only punches thrown.

I remember there was a story in the news here in Calgary a little while back, about a guy that was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter after 1 punching a guy outside a bar. The guy collapsed a died from the 1 punch. I get the same kind of vibe from this story.

Absolutely anyone would feel remorse for killing someone to a certain degree. Hell, I felt remorse for killing the first 30 or so gophers when I was younger, didn't matter if it was intentional with a .22 or with my truck tires on the highway. Granted it fades with time and disappears. So only serial killers and socio-paths would not feel remorse or regret. Granted I am sure in this situation, that feeling probably would not last too long.

LollerBrader
06-13-2012, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Kloubek
I have a child on the way, and I know that if anything similar happened I'd do the same thing this guy did. I have no issues with him beating the crap out of the perp, and it just happened to result in his death.

I do not think this is so clear cut.

As a father I'd definitely defend my kids, however, I certainly can't defend them from a jail cell.

Response should be measured - Not out of idealism, but pragmatism.

Disoblige
06-13-2012, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by spikers

Absolutely anyone would feel remorse for killing someone to a certain degree. Hell, I felt remorse for killing the first 30 or so gophers when I was younger, didn't matter if it was intentional with a .22 or with my truck tires on the highway. Granted it fades with time and disappears. So only serial killers and socio-paths would not feel remorse or regret. Granted I am sure in this situation, that feeling probably would not last too long.
On a sidenote, I'd actually feel more remorseful killing gophers/animals that did nothing to me than a pedophile sexually assaulting my daughter. Or at the most the same.

m10-power
06-13-2012, 12:04 PM
Only remorse would be having to deal with that individual later in life, or knowing they will likely do this again. Or as I already said remorse for it happening, perhaps remorse for having to do it. But the blame wouldnt reside in my conscience nor would I cry myself to sleep over it.

Society should deal with these people properly, but they dont which leads to further lives destroyed. I personally dont consider that individual a human being, if you do your part of the problem. Perhaps when you are unlucky enough to know someone that has had this happen to them you might change your tune.

Offroad
06-13-2012, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige

On a sidenote, I'd actually feel more remorseful killing gophers/animals that did nothing to me than a pedophile sexually assaulting my daughter. Or at the most the same.

I have felt bad shooting an animal.....but an animal(pedophile) that attacks a child ? No problem, it would be a slow death and i would laugh about it the next day, makes me as bad as the pedophile ? Don't care ....whatever it takes to make my children and any other child a little bit safer. One pedo down millions more too go.:devil:

interlude
06-13-2012, 02:47 PM

I have dealt with the damage done by molesters, it's a life sentence for the victim. Pedos cant be cured or treated, our sociaty is way to bleeding heart. Everyone seems to get a disorder to explain why they do terrible things.

I agree with m10-power. I don't have kids myself, but I can tell you I would kill for my 4 year old niece and 9 month old nephew. I would do the same if I saw some creep trying to molest my niece.

JRSC00LUDE
06-13-2012, 09:25 PM
Only remorse would be......snip......Or as I already said remorse for it happening, perhaps remorse for having to do it. But the blame wouldnt reside in my conscience nor would I cry myself to sleep over it.

That's basically what I was saying. :)

m10-power
06-13-2012, 10:16 PM

That's basically what I was saying. :)

I know :)

Supa Dexta
06-15-2012, 04:33 AM
Fast fwd 15 yrs when shes dating.. 'I killed the first guy that touched her, keep that in mind and have a good 1st date'

D'z Nutz
06-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Sometimes those hillbillies have it right

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/06/dad-who-beat-daughters-molester-to-death-wont-be-charged/1?csp=hf#.T-Hvg8UednU

Jun 20, 2012
Dad who beat daughter's molester to death won't be charged

A grand jury has decided not to charge a young Texas man who beat to death an assailant who was molesting his 5-year-old daughter.

"Under the law, deadly force is justified to stop a sexual assault. ... All the evidence indicated that is what was occurring," District Attorney Heather McMinn told reporters Wednesday, The San Antonio Express-News reports.

In a dramatic 911 call during the June 9 incident, the 23-year-old father, clearly distraught, has trouble giving directions to his father's ranch near the town of Shiner, Texas.

"I need an ambulance. This guy was raping my daughter and I beat him up and I don't know what to do," he tells the dispatcher.

"This guy is fixing to die on me man, and I don't know what to do," he says.

The call ends as emergency teams arrived, but the alleged assailant, Jesus Mora Flores, 47, was already dead from head injuries, the newspaper says.

The Express-News, the Associated Press and other news media have declined to name the father in order to protect the identity of a victim of a sexual assault.

Authorities say a witness saw Flores "forcibly carrying" the girl into a secluded area. The witness then ran to find the father.

Running toward his daughter's screams, investigators said, the father pulled Flores off his child and "inflicted several blows to the man's head and neck area," the AP reports.

Although the father was never arrested, the killing was investigated as a homicide, the AP reports.

The father's attorney, V'Anne Huser, called her client "a peaceable soul and he had no intention to kill anyone on that day," The Express-News reports.

Authorities says forensic evidence and witness accounts corroborated the father's story that his daughter was being sexually molested.

JRSC00LUDE
06-20-2012, 09:54 AM
:clap:

littledan
06-20-2012, 10:19 AM
finally some common sense! :thumbsup:

spikerS
06-20-2012, 10:43 AM
:werd:

clem24
06-20-2012, 10:52 AM
The father is clearly distraught.. I am sure it was justified but now I wonder how this is going to affect him later on.

frizzlefry
06-20-2012, 12:22 PM
This guy got off easy with just a spanking.

Statutory Rapist Spanked (http://gawker.com/5919850/)

clem24
06-20-2012, 01:00 PM
^^^ Holy fuck that was hilarious!

Jexie
06-22-2012, 09:26 AM
The only possible regret I would ever have is that I couldn't kill that man again.

Kloubek
06-22-2012, 09:38 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Great news. If only the same could be applied here.

Kanto_Terrors
06-22-2012, 09:47 AM
I would've kept the harrasser alive and stick a 2x4 up his ass