PDA

View Full Version : Say Goodbye to 700 Strippers

Unknown303
06-17-2012, 01:13 AM
http://www.calgarysun.com/2012/06/16/strippers-ready-to-go-underground

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: What has this world come to...

D'z Nutz
06-17-2012, 01:50 AM
Wow that guy doing the voice over is brutal!

flipstah
06-17-2012, 08:00 AM
A former medical student, Adrienne, says working as a dancer allowed her to leave Budapest and earn money to send home to her mom, who has heart problems and require expensive medication.

Where's the one going into law school? :thumbsup:

Mibz
06-17-2012, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by flipstah
Where's the one going into law school? :thumbsup: I was gonna say, these women are our future, we should be doing our best to keep them here.

Beyond meet at Speakeasy, for the greater good.

ZenOps
06-17-2012, 08:27 AM
I blame Rob Anders!

I'm pretty sure that he has always been against strippers as a profession, that and scholorships for poor students.

Holy crap the conservatives are going power mad, doesn't this new "all-encompassing" b0rg of a bill include legislation on spermicide? Next thing you know, they will get getting rid of the penny as a nuisance, oh wait...

flipstah
06-17-2012, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Mibz
I was gonna say, these women are our future, we should be doing our best to keep them here.

Beyond meet at Speakeasy, for the greater good.

I'm willing to go beyond the call of duty for this country that I hold dear to my heart.

FOR CANADA!

88jbody
06-17-2012, 09:56 AM
let the marriages for citizenship begin.

because them working at a rub and tug not paying taxes, and more likely candidate for abuse ya thats a great idea.

its amazing the amount of freedoms and choices this government is taking away form us.

Maybelater
06-17-2012, 10:02 AM
lol how the hell did they get a visa to start....

flipstah
06-17-2012, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Maybelater
lol how the hell did they get a visa to start....

Siiiighhhh.... Reading>you.

The controversial “stripper visa” dates back to 1998 and allowed hundreds of foreign dancers into the country each year. In 2001 for example, 660 foreign dancers, mostly from Eastern Europe, were admitted.

All they had to do was provide a Canadian job offer from a strip club and prove they were qualified to ‘dance.’

J-D
06-17-2012, 10:47 AM
I guess some of us will have to take one for the team and marry a stripper to help them out.

I'll volunteer, but no cokewhores. :bigpimp:

sexualbanana
06-17-2012, 10:48 AM
And Ottawa points to local exploitation as a final reason to slash the stripper visa.

A Mississauga man was jailed for nine years in January for kidnapping exotic dancers and forcing them to work in the sex trade.

Omar McFarlane, 31, was found guilty in Brampton court last May 8 of offences including human trafficking and kidnapping with a firearm.

McFarlane would meet dancers at Mississauga-area strip clubs, befriend them and enter into romantic relationships with them. He would then kidnap them at gunpoint and force them into sex trade.

Did anyone else notice that these examples have nothing to do with the strippers being foreign?

D'z Nutz
06-17-2012, 10:50 AM
fO12p3iXqrc

Maybelater
06-17-2012, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by flipstah

Siiiighhhh.... Reading>you.

lol thanks :bigpimp: