PDA

View Full Version : Need a favor an am willing to pay?

Pages : [1] 2

forbiddenera
06-21-2012, 02:02 PM
I have a bunch of fines (mostly for registration ironically) at the registry and can't register my car right now. I really, really need a vehicle, my wife is not in great health and I have to drive her to appointments quite a bit.

I need someone to register my car for me. I have a pretty clean record and definitely nothing stupid like a DUI or anything. I have my own insurance and everything. I am willing to throw someone a few bux for doing it along with obviously paying the fees. I am willing to make a contract with whoever may be willing to help, IE: registration will be revoked upon any ticket being put against the plate, I have to make monthly payments against my tickets (I don't expect anyone to help me out if I'm not helping myself), etc.

I understand that this is a lot to ask someone I don't know, but I have no other choice or trust me I would NOT be posting this thread, esp. When I know a good portion of you will probably flame me and knock me. But frankly I have people I need to take care of and having mistakes I made over 3 years ago come back and haunt me now when I've done nothing but work hard and try to better my life is disappointing. I know that I am 100% responsible for where I am at now, but I want to fix it and not having a vehicle is going to make things much harder.

My wife does not have a license and lost her birth cert (from ontario, will take years to replace) so that is not an option.

I am willing to pay someone a bit, can't afford much tho, else I'd obviously pay the fines.

If anyone out there at all can help, please send me a pm. I know what I am asking and expect that no one will want to and most people will say it's my problem, but I need help and I am asking for it, I know it's a long shot.

Thanks!

Modelexis
06-21-2012, 02:13 PM
What is the total owing on your registration?

Why can't you take out a bank loan for it?

SpecR-Motorsports
06-21-2012, 02:15 PM
I thought the reisgration name has to go with the person the insurance policy is under

kvg
06-21-2012, 02:22 PM
And you have to own a vehicle in order to register it as well.

Type_S1
06-21-2012, 02:50 PM
A birth certificate can be rushed within 7 days in Canada...that is probably your best option.

You would need to sign your car over to someone to register it (this is the law) and the insurance has to be in the same name.

Basically someone would be putting their neck out for you and have everything to lose and nothing to gain.

Best option: Look into the wifes birth certificate because I got mine replaced in 4 Business days...multiple years is BS.

gretz
06-21-2012, 02:53 PM
Why will it take a year to get her birth certificate? My wife got hers in 2 weeks when we needed to get her passport done:dunno:

That's neither here nor there...

You would have to sign the car over and the OP that is helping you out would have to insure it in their name and have you on the insurance as a second driver IIRC

edit - holy S1, good advice lol

ercchry
06-21-2012, 02:54 PM
rent a car...

Modelexis
06-21-2012, 02:54 PM
His wife would be no help, even with a birth cert. She doesn't have a drivers licence afaiu.

gretz
06-21-2012, 02:55 PM
My old man was out visiting, he rented a brand new altima for $19/day, unlimited kms...

shadowz
06-21-2012, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by gretz
My old man was out visiting, he rented a brand new altima for $19/day, unlimited kms...

This, this option is much more convenient, affordable than getting a cab.

As well I doubt there is any "cost" that would be suitable/affordable if you had to pay someone to do this. Far too many risks associated with a "stranger" driving a car around registered/insured under my name

Masked Bandit
06-21-2012, 03:46 PM
Insurance & registration need to match.

forbiddenera
06-21-2012, 05:59 PM
I understand all the requirements & etc, my previous boss registered it for me last, but he's a total douche and cancelled it when I quit.

Need two bills of sale, one from me to the registrar, and one back (not dated yet) so I can register it when I pay my fines or in case it gets impounded.

I will add the registrar to my insurance in order for the registration to be done, so the registrar would have to have a reasonably clean license too so my rates don't skyrocket.

Problem with my wife is she does not know anyone who can act as a guarantor in order to get her birth certificate, she has had to replace it before and the entire process took her two years. Remember she was born in Ontario and has to get it from them. If she could I would coach her and pay for her to get her learners and do it that way. If I could find an insurance company to put her on the policy without any license (as a passenger? Haha) I could have her do it but yeah, don't think that's gonna happen lol.

I cannot get a bank loan due to my credit (got TWO Rogers iPhone 4s through a 3rd party company whose representative lied about my contract and this ended up with HUUGE bills for overages that should not have been overages, been fighting with Rogers for months, terrible fucking company, I was COMPLETELY lied to about my plans AND having an extended warranty.. The guy lost his job a week later for frauding people's plans to get them signed up and making them more expensive, I guess for more commission?) but ya anyway my credit is fucked until I clear that up.

Renting a car would be an option but $20 per day plus gas, while cheap, is a bit more than $80/year and $100/month for insurance plus gas. Also, I do not have a credit card and I don't think I'll be able to rent a car without one.

forbiddenera
06-21-2012, 06:07 PM
If I can sell my moms 79 Camaro z28 she will help me pay the bill, I will post it on beyond soon haven't had time yet ..

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-Classic-1979-Chevrolet-Camaro-Z28-Restorers-Dream-W0QQAdIdZ389671682

Kloubek
06-21-2012, 06:10 PM
The thing is that nobody wants to take advantage of someone who is down on their luck. And nobody wants to take on risk. What you're saying is potentially both.

You're in a shitty situation and I feel you man - many of us have been in difficult financial/credit situations. But most of us found a way to make it through somehow. The others... well... that's what bankruptcy is for.

adidas
06-21-2012, 06:45 PM
A taxi and/or transit is your only option since you are not left with much anymore.

Best of luck.

forbiddenera
06-21-2012, 06:52 PM
Or someone could buy this car: :( :(

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=355738

PeterGTiR
06-21-2012, 06:59 PM
This sounds like fraud.

forbiddenera
06-21-2012, 07:00 PM
How so? :drama:

tnuc
06-21-2012, 07:03 PM
taking tansit will free up alot of moneyh to pay off your tickets.
and if your wife were to have a medical emergancy there is always 911 or a cab to the hospital.
I say transit is your best option. or sell your car, pay off your tickets and buy a $500 beater.

forbiddenera
06-21-2012, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Modelexis
What is the total owing on your registration?

Why can't you take out a bank loan for it?

$1200-1500 or so.

Ironically, most of my tickets are for not having proper registration, IE, being over the 14-day grace for switching a plate.. Got like 3 in one week and then 3 more another week a few months later in a diff vehicle.. :( Cops FAIL.

Me not having fines I can't afford = me not being able to have proper registration. That's not helping.

tnuc
06-21-2012, 07:05 PM
fyi i see this becoming a big thread.
Ya ill do it for you, just sell me your car for $10 and ill reg/ins it for you.:clap:

Unknown303
06-21-2012, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by PeterGTiR
This sounds like fraud.

Originally posted by forbiddenera
How so? :drama:

I understand all the requirements & etc, my previous boss registered it for me last, but he's a total douche and cancelled it when I quit.

Need two bills of sale, one from me to the registrar, and one back (not dated yet) so I can register it when I pay my fines or in case it gets impounded.

I will add the registrar to my insurance in order for the registration to be done, so the registrar would have to have a reasonably clean license too so my rates don't skyrocket.

Probably all of that seems like fraud. You're asking someone to get put on your insurance and register a vehicle for you that they will not be driving.

ExtraSlow
06-21-2012, 07:08 PM
So let me get this straight:
- You have no credit card, and terrible credit
- you have huge outstanding fines at the registry
- The last guy who helped you out is now a "douche"
- You are asking us to commit fraud for you

Unknown303
06-21-2012, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
So let me get this straight:
- You have no credit card, and terrible credit
- you have huge outstanding fines at the registry
- The last guy who helped you out is now a "douche"
- You are asking us to commit fraud for you

Just do it man.

$1200-1500 or so.

Ironically, most of my tickets are for not having proper registration, IE, being over the 14-day grace for switching a plate.. Got like 3 in one week and then 3 more another week a few months later in a diff vehicle.. :( Cops FAIL.

Me not having fines I can't afford = me not being able to have proper registration. That's not helping.

Seems like registration is your issue.... so why not wait until you can afford to do this the legal way so you don't get tickets...

kvg
06-21-2012, 07:19 PM

$1200-1500 or so.

You got 1 and did it again:eek: Give you head a shake!!! This isn't your ex bosses fault, wifes fault, cops fault or cell phone guys fault, this is your doing.

If I keep reading this thread my head will explode :banghead:

sabad66
06-21-2012, 07:20 PM
Do you have anything that is worth $5k to put up as collateral? If so, maybe someone could lend you the $1200... wife's wedding ring or something?

..*JDM Hatch*..
06-21-2012, 07:23 PM
Try working with a budget.

Do you smoke? if so, quit,because you clearly cant afford it.
same goes for drinking.

Work around the budget you set then the money issue will go away which then you can pay your fines rather quickly. I would suggest getting a bus pass or carpooling with a co-worker. ( if possible)
Ask a close friend or family member if you can borrow $1,500.00 then pay them back.

i am not trying to be an ass. But there are ways that YOU CAN make all this headache go away.

best of luck.

kvg
06-21-2012, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by sabad66
Do you have anything that is worth $5k to put up as collateral? If so, maybe someone could lend you the $1200... wife's wedding ring or something?

He has his moms 1979 Camaro, worth $5000 "Could this be your dream car" :rofl:

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-Classic-1979-Chevrolet-Camaro-Z28-Restorers-Dream-W0QQAdIdZ389671682

bourge73
06-21-2012, 07:25 PM
I love that your moms Camaro with a 305 has a 3? Barrel Carb.....thanks man, just when I thought this post couldnt get any funnier...it did.. Thanks for the lols:nut: ps best of luck getting $5800 for that car.

speedog
06-21-2012, 07:44 PM
$1200-1500 or so.

Cops FAIL? :nut:

kvg
06-21-2012, 07:55 PM
Quoted before deleted or further edits

I have a bunch of fines (mostly for registration ironically) at the registry and can't register my car right now. I really, really need a vehicle, my wife is not in great health and I have to drive her to appointments quite a bit.

I need someone to register my car for me. I have a pretty clean record and definitely nothing stupid like a DUI or anything. I have my own insurance and everything. I am willing to throw someone a few bux for doing it along with obviously paying the fees. I am willing to make a contract with whoever may be willing to help, IE: registration will be revoked upon any ticket being put against the plate, I have to make monthly payments against my tickets (I don't expect anyone to help me out if I'm not helping myself), etc.

I understand that this is a lot to ask someone I don't know, but I have no other choice or trust me I would NOT be posting this thread, esp. When I know a good portion of you will probably flame me and knock me. But frankly I have people I need to take care of and having mistakes I made over 3 years ago come back and haunt me now when I've done nothing but work hard and try to better my life is disappointing. I know that I am 100% responsible for where I am at now, but I want to fix it and not having a vehicle is going to make things much harder.

My wife does not have a license and lost her birth cert (from ontario, will take years to replace) so that is not an option.

I am willing to pay someone a bit, can't afford much tho, else I'd obviously pay the fines.

If anyone out there at all can help, please send me a pm. I know what I am asking and expect that no one will want to and most people will say it's my problem, but I need help and I am asking for it, I know it's a long shot.

Thanks!

Problem with my wife is she does not know anyone who can act as a guarantor in order to get her birth certificate, she has had to replace it before and the entire process took her two years. Remember she was born in Ontario and has to get it from them. If she could I would coach her and pay for her to get her learners and do it that way. If I could find an insurance company to put her on the policy without any license (as a passenger? Haha) I could have her do it but yeah, don't think that's gonna happen lol.

I cannot get a bank loan due to my credit (got TWO Rogers iPhone 4s through a 3rd party company whose representative lied about my contract and this ended up with HUUGE bills for overages that should not have been overages, been fighting with Rogers for months, terrible fucking company, I was COMPLETELY lied to about my plans AND having an extended warranty.. The guy lost his job a week later for frauding people's plans to get them signed up and making them more expensive, I guess for more commission?) but ya anyway my credit is fucked until I clear that up.

Renting a car would be an option but $20 per day plus gas, while cheap, is a bit more than $80/year and $100/month for insurance plus gas. Also, I do not have a credit card and I don't think I'll be able to rent a car without one.

If I can sell my moms 79 Camaro z28 she will help me pay the bill, I will post it on beyond soon haven't had time yet ..

$1200-1500 or so.

:D

speedog
06-21-2012, 08:00 PM
That forbiddenera - if it weren't for bad luck, he'd have no luck at all.

FraserB
06-21-2012, 08:03 PM

$1200-1500 or so.

You got 6 tickets for the same thing in two vehicles? Did you not clue in after the first ticket?

speedog
06-21-2012, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by FraserB
You got 6 tickets for the same thing in two vehicles? Did you not clue in after the first ticket?
C'mon FraserB, don't you get it? Cops FAIL.

FraserB
06-21-2012, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by speedog

C'mon FraserB, don't you get it? Cops FAIL.

Sorry, my bad.

F the PoPo!:whipped:

Is that better?

kvg
06-21-2012, 08:14 PM
In all seriousness I hope you can get this worked out properly and get you life back on track. Good luck.

Kg810
06-21-2012, 08:28 PM
Lol I'm so glad this thread turned out the way it should.

First thing I did after reading the first post was search up the OP's old post to see what kind of character he is and all I have to say is.... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

He is a super sketchy and unreliable guy. I'll save you guys the trouble of reading the threads he's started in the past.

The guy drifts around corners, drives like a moron in winter, multiple accidents, this isn't the first time he's tried to ask Beyonders to register one of his cars, blames everyone but himself, he is full of excuses and even more sob stories.

http://idealsound.ca/supra/rip.jpg

ianmcc
06-21-2012, 08:42 PM
If your situation really is as you say they are I really don't think anyone with half a brain will help you out.
That Camaro-maybe worth $1500 in Mulletville but not in the real world. It's pretty rough.
I wish you luck-there is a saying "God helps those that help themselves". Dig down suck it up and make good for your wife.

FWIW Holley did make a three barrel carb-#3916-15 or 16.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/02ztsian/Beyond%20Pics/100_3068.jpg

And yes I did have a mullet.

M.alex
06-21-2012, 08:58 PM
Are you willing to trade bum sex for registration?

:nut:

DonJuan
06-21-2012, 09:00 PM
I dunno he sounds like he is Nigerian royalty, but just needs a lil help to get his inheritance.

My help:
The camaro might sell better on performance-shop.ca
but not for $5000.

Rat Fink
06-21-2012, 09:00 PM

Blue
06-22-2012, 01:14 AM
ill give u 1200 cash if u give me something to hold onto thats worth 3000+..

:dunno:
trying to be the good guy here !

or pics of wife ? maybe we can do a private deal..

trieuth
06-22-2012, 01:35 AM
buy a lottery ticket.

littledan
06-22-2012, 10:22 AM
i can't understand how he figured out how to use a computer to post this...? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

forbiddenera
06-22-2012, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by tnuc
taking tansit will free up alot of moneyh to pay off your tickets.
and if your wife were to have a medical emergancy there is always 911 or a cab to the hospital.
I say transit is your best option. or sell your car, pay off your tickets and buy a $500 beater.

I have a car, and it's insured. And was registered until not that long ago.

Royle9
06-22-2012, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Rat Fink
Holy fack, you brought this on yourself.

Nobody to blame but yourself and your actions (or lack of actions). Once you realize this you will be able to improve your situation. Hopefully your wife is on the same page as you at that time or you'll both be holding each other back and bouncing off the bottom for the rest of your lives

Sum's it up, live & learn...minus the learn. :thumbsup:
So much blame placed on everyone else, I feel sorry for you.

Disoblige
06-22-2012, 01:53 PM
Pulled over 6 times for the same thing.. :rofl:

forbiddenera
06-22-2012, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Rat Fink
Holy fack, you brought this on yourself.

I'm not even going to wish you luck because you'll never improve your situation when you keep placing blame on others. Man up, grow a pair, and sort your fucking shit out. Nobody on here is going to risk fucking their life up to help someone who is truly helpless at this time and will just be nothing more than a money sponge. I certainly don't want a sketchy hand dipping into my barrel of good times and giggles. Get your own!

I feel sorry for anyone who would step in and be on board with this shit for you. I'm sure your boss had to put up with a helluva lot of crap from you and then gets labelled a douche on top of it. That right there turned me away.....followed by your posts blaming rogers for your credit, and for the cops for writing multiple tickets to you (what's more sad is you didn't learn after the first one).

Nobody to blame but yourself and your actions (or lack of actions). Once you realize this you will be able to improve your situation. Hopefully your wife is on the same page as you at that time or you'll both be holding each other back and bouncing off the bottom for the rest of your lives

Um.. He didn't have to put up with fuck all from me. I am not helpless. I have gone through a shitty time and learned from it and am getting my life together. I have made mistakes and I am fixing them, yes I am asking for a bit of help but as I said I don't expect anything from anyone and doubted anyone would even, but it was worth a shot. If I didn't have a family to take care of I wouldn't care about driving so much.

And I have realized that - and yes Rogers did fuck me - I hate people like you, generalizing my whole situation that you don't know nothing of. Yes, whatever is happening in my life is a result from my actions, and as I said I have made mistakes. Rogers fucking me was not one of them. I phoned them every day for a month. Every day without exception. Talking to machines, getting forwarded in circles, getting voice mails, put off, told I'll be called back, trying to find supervisors, talking to 8 different departments. Trust me I fucking tried. Short of suing them I don't know what to do next. Out of about 25 representatives, only ONE was even remotely reasonable or understanding.

Also saying that I will not improve and that I am a sponge is ridiculous too. Neither statements are true.

forbiddenera
06-22-2012, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Royle9

Sum's it up, live & learn...minus the learn. :thumbsup:
So much blame placed on everyone else, I feel sorry for you.

I blamed Rogers for fucking my credit, indeed it wasn't even them but the liar rep. Did I mention he lost his job for lying to customers repeatedly? Including me?

Everything else is yes, my fault. I didn't blame CPS for giving me tickets - I said it didn't help but I never said it was their fault.

forbiddenera
06-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Anyway as I said - simple solution - someone buy the Camaro, I'll pay my fines and my mom will be able to put the deposit on her '13 Shelby.

Royle9
06-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Why would you not get the credit reversed then? It's my understanding that if some idiot who worked at Rogers, LIED & tarnished your credit rating, especially since the fired the person which leads me to believe you are correct.. they cant just say "oh well" and stick you with the bill can they?

I'm confident most people would question this immediately, but that's just me.

Best of luck.

Disoblige
06-22-2012, 02:18 PM
No one is going to help based on what you have told us. I felt bad for you initially, but no way in hell anymore.

You say Cops FAIL, yet you say you're not blaming CPS.

You say your boss is a total douche even though he helped you register your car.

How the fuck is anyone supposed to help you when you've proved just in this thread you're not just unreliable, but also have no credibility?

Lame dude. Super Lame with a capital L.

BananaFob
06-22-2012, 03:01 PM
Anyway as I said - simple solution - someone buy the Camaro, I'll pay my fines and my mom will be able to put the deposit on her '13 Shelby.

Your mom will be able to make payments on a 2013 shelby but she won't be able to help you out with your fines? :dunno:

forbiddenera
06-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by BananaFob

Your mom will be able to make payments on a 2013 shelby but she won't be able to help you out with your fines? :dunno:

Apparently, at the moment, no, once she puts the down payment down, apparently she's getting a job specifically to pay for the car alone. My parent's just bought a 2012 Equinox and apparently can't help me because of the payments on that. Doesn't make sense to me either but that's what she told me.

forbiddenera
06-22-2012, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Royle9
Why would you not get the credit reversed then? It's my understanding that if some idiot who worked at Rogers, LIED & tarnished your credit rating, especially since the fired the person which leads me to believe you are correct.. they cant just say "oh well" and stick you with the bill can they?

I'm confident most people would question this immediately, but that's just me.

Best of luck.

I did question it immediately, I went into a Roger's Plus store with my first bill when it was wrong (and paid it, in full, anyway) and have been going through hell with them since!

forbiddenera
06-22-2012, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
No one is going to help based on what you have told us. I felt bad for you initially, but no way in hell anymore.

You say Cops FAIL, yet you say you're not blaming CPS.

You say your boss is a total douche even though he helped you register your car.

How the fuck is anyone supposed to help you when you've proved just in this thread you're not just unreliable, but also have no credibility?

Lame dude. Super Lame with a capital L.

Read what I wrote about the tickets - that's why I said cops fail.

And the douche? He raped my ex-girlfriend and has been harassing and threatening me, my fiance and my family regularly - I'm in the process of getting a restraining order on him. I've known him since I was 12, and yes, he did do me the favor of registering it for me in the first place, which was great, but when I was working with him one day and wanted to clear the air about him assaulting my ex, he got all flustered and guilty and fired me and revoked the registration (which I paid for, the whole year), never refunded me the prorated refund HE got and then made sure my car got impounded.

forbiddenera
06-22-2012, 03:16 PM
I royally fucked up my life - and I have come a LONG fucking way since that and am doing nothing but trying to fix the rest of it while taking care of my family.

GT4rally
06-22-2012, 03:17 PM
What you are asking people to do here is fraudulent! If someone actually did this for you, and you got in a bad accident, there would be criminal charges laid against both of you!

GET A BUS PASS! ...and sell the car!

You obviously can't afford to own a car and are not even close to responsible enough!

... and what the F are you doing buying an iPhone when you have no money??!!

Kanto_Terrors
06-22-2012, 03:21 PM
^^^yeah op wtf? It does not make sense at all.

What about family and/or friends, can't they help you out? Gather up 12 of them, ask them to pitch in $100 each and your problem is solve. Sell your mom's camaro for cheaper because clearly you are desperate and desperate time calls for desperate measures.

Lastly, STOP blaming other for the consequences of your actions. Afterall, we are our own misery author.

Best of luck nonetheless.

..*JDM Hatch*..
06-22-2012, 03:37 PM
Sorry,but it seems like your life is just becoming excuse after excuse of why you don't have this and why you don't have that.

Clearly you aren't getting it together. You are posting on an internet forum seeing if someone will register a car for you. How do you have a family,and not have $1500.00 extra laying in the bank?

I don't quite understand that part. Then you state that your parents can not help you out due to equinox payments they have to make. Which sure, makes a bit of sense, Then your mother can't help you cause she is waiting to sell a $250 Camaro to put a down payment on a 2013 Shelby. Sorry but all of this story dosen't add up.

Only way this story could make sense from where it is now is that.

-Remove the post where you say they have a new vehical to pay for.
-Remove the post saying that your mother is buying a new Shelby.

Only way i can see this all making sense.

CompletelyNumb
06-22-2012, 03:54 PM
So you quit your job because your boss was a douche? or he fired you because you asked him about raping a girl? hmm

cam_wmh
06-22-2012, 03:58 PM

Apparently, at the moment, no, once she puts the down payment down, apparently she's getting a job specifically to pay for the car alone. My parent's just bought a 2012 Equinox and apparently can't help me because of the payments on that. Doesn't make sense to me either but that's what she told me.

http://pastorerickson.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/apple-tree2.jpg

r3ccOs
06-22-2012, 04:02 PM
exactly how much daily compounding intrest are you willing to pay exactly?

FraserB
06-22-2012, 04:04 PM
Anyway as I said - simple solution - someone buy the Camaro, I'll pay my fines and my mom will be able to put the deposit on her '13 Shelby Hot Wheels.

Figured it out.

Team_Mclaren
06-22-2012, 04:10 PM
This is like watching a Michael Bay movie without any action scenes :rofl:

ddduke
06-22-2012, 04:16 PM
Sorry if someone already asked this, but why isn't your mom not willing to register your car for you?

I'm willing to make you a deal though:

You sign over the camaro to me, I pay the fines off for you. You owe me $500 more then what the fines amount to. You have 6 months to pay me back or I keep the camaro.

Edit: in one lump sum, not monthy payments

MrSector9
06-22-2012, 05:01 PM
I know people in my own family like this.

parents won't help because they have before and more then likely he fucked them around.

you keep saying your trying however you have not paid anything on your fines WHILE having a previous job and the car registered in your boss' name.

If you boss raped your ex-gf was their charges pressed? or did she just tell you that when you found out he banged her? That is a very serious thing to be throwing around on a public forum, if you were saying that about me then yes I would more then likely threaten you too.

Your life sucks because you surround yourself by morons and you are getting defensive about what people on here are saying since we are all calling you on your bullshit.

I am sure WAY more people on here would help you getting the money to pay your fines by paying you to do work then to just hand something else over to you to fuck up.

you any good at doing lawn care?

tnuc
06-22-2012, 06:35 PM
ill lend the money to pay all your fines.
BUt i want the car as collateral.
This will leave you in the same situation but its a step forward to getting your car reg and ins.

BlackArcher101
06-22-2012, 06:56 PM
but he's a total douche and cancelled it when I quit.

And the douche? ... he got all flustered and guilty and fired me

Does not compute.

ExtraSlow
06-22-2012, 07:34 PM

Dude, the entire answer is right in this post. Your own mother doesn't trust you any more. Her story is bullshit, but she doesn't care. It takes years of fuck-ups for a mother to go this far. Probably decades.

My opinion is that you need to stop tying to beat the system and you need to learn how to live within it, or you'll be learning to live in prison soon enough. The slow, hard road is the right road for you now.

Good luck son.

kvg
06-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Not to mention if you have that many unpaid tickets there is probably a warrant out for your arrest at this point. You better pay that shit soon or you might get to spend some time in the remand center.

ianmcc
06-22-2012, 08:56 PM
Pics of GF-someone may have a way to help you both out...

:poosie:

88jbody
06-22-2012, 09:14 PM
sell your current car, take that money to pay off tickets
cancel your insurance because you now have no car to insure.

now get a buss pass, save for a cheap car.

this is the only way to get you out by yourself.
other wise liquidate assets, your TV, your xbox what ever else you need to if it is that urgent.

master hec0
06-23-2012, 09:15 AM
Hes Still Trying, :rofl:

I am in need of someone to temporarily register my car for me until I can pay off my fines at the registry. I have a sick wife (have to drive her to many appointments) and a family to take care of (need to drive to work) and I have a bunch of fines mostly for invalid registration ironically enough. My wife cannot register it as she does not have a license. I have a clean driving record and I have my own insurance.

I would add you to my insurance, give you the title, we go register it (I will pay for the plate/reg), you give me the title back (so your not liable if it were ever to get impounded). I am willing to sign a contract with whatever terms you wish if it helps anyone feel more comfortable and I will pay you what I can if you are willing to help.

Please, someone out there, please, please help us.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-community-other-Need-a-HUGE-favor-will-pay-for-it-W0QQAdIdZ390458319

kvg
06-23-2012, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by master hec0
Still Trying,

I am in need of someone to temporarily register my car for me until I can pay off my fines at the registry. I have a sick wife (have to drive her to many appointments) and a family to take care of (need to drive to work) and I have a bunch of fines mostly for invalid registration ironically enough. My wife cannot register it as she does not have a license. I have a clean driving record and I have my own insurance.

I would add you to my insurance, give you the title, we go register it (I will pay for the plate/reg), you give me the title back (so your not liable if it were ever to get impounded). I am willing to sign a contract with whatever terms you wish if it helps anyone feel more comfortable and I will pay you what I can if you are willing to help.

Please, someone out there, please, please help us.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-community-other-Need-a-HUGE-favor-will-pay-for-it-W0QQAdIdZ390458319

Second account:confused:

DonJuan
06-23-2012, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by 88jbody

Step 1: sell your current car
Step 2: liquidate assets, your TV, your xbox what ever else.
Step 3: take that money to pay off tickets
Step 4: cancel your insurance.
Step 5: get a bus pass.

Step 6: get second/third job

Just broken up into easy steps to follow. This is tons of help right here.

This is how you get your life back together. Just be thankful its not Jan or Feb public transit in -30 is shitty. By the Sept-Oct you should be back on your feet and gained valuable experience in handling your business better.

HomespunLobster
06-23-2012, 11:47 AM
Want a great get rich-quick scheme? It will solve all your problems. It worked wonders for me, I was almost in the same boat and now I'm getting ahead.

Work the rigs.

In a few short weeks, you won't even need to sell that over-priced, beaten up, and probably not a z28 Camaro!

Since the rigs, I've been able to:
Pay off all debts
buy myself some awesome toys
bang bitches
set myself up for better career options because I'm not scrambling to keep up on monthly payments

You can get this job too. Of course, there is some up-front money required. $100-150 for your H2S, and you are set! (Some rigs don't supply equipment, try precision drilling. They give you rental equipment or something. Who knows. It's a shitty company)

Can't drive to the rigs? Do you smoke pot? Here is another solution.

Seismic.

master hec0
06-23-2012, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by kvg

Second account:confused:

Im not OP. Just found his ad on kijiji that was put up last night.

DGill
06-23-2012, 12:53 PM
You said you got two iphones from rogers sell them to make up some of the money, if you actually tried hard 12-1500 wouldnt be that hard to come up with. Sellin two iphones would be around 6-700, thats a big chunck out of the way.

M.alex
06-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by HomespunLobster
Want a great get rich-quick scheme? It will solve all your problems. It worked wonders for me, I was almost in the same boat and now I'm getting ahead.

Work the rigs.

In a few short weeks, you won't even need to sell that over-priced, beaten up, and probably not a z28 Camaro!

Since the rigs, I've been able to:
Pay off all debts
buy myself some awesome toys
bang bitches
set myself up for better career options because I'm not scrambling to keep up on monthly payments

You can get this job too. Of course, there is some up-front money required. $100-150 for your H2S, and you are set! (Some rigs don't supply equipment, try precision drilling. They give you rental equipment or something. Who knows. It's a shitty company)

Can't drive to the rigs? Do you smoke pot? Here is another solution.

Seismic.

That's work though :confused:

kvg
06-23-2012, 04:26 PM
Or give M.Alex shoulder rides for the money;)

Rat Fink
06-23-2012, 05:06 PM

Sugarphreak
06-24-2012, 03:08 PM

ExtraSlow
06-24-2012, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
Does she wear motor head shirts?
Which of these is your mother?
http://www.motorhead.heavymetalguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/motorhead-hoodies-uk.jpeg
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2986/duffmotorheadyv1.jpg
http://images-ff.asos-media.com/shmotterstorage/4276/large_8d0d1583-03c9-4a4b-88a9-0642a45ce7ff.jpeg
http://www.undergroundvideotelevision.com/wp-content/gallery/hot-girls/hot_girls_90.jpg

403Gemini
06-24-2012, 05:19 PM
I couldnt even pay to register my parents car when I had to borrow it - I had to get my dad to write a letter, sign it and email it over with a photo of his drivers license showing his signature for it to be authorized.

Black Gts
06-25-2012, 07:20 PM
Btw you don't have a valid DL. It should have been suspended at around $500.00

97luder
06-25-2012, 09:10 PM
what kinda car ? if its nice ill do it lol

ddduke
06-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Black Gts
Btw you don't have a valid DL. It should have been suspended at around $500.00

Not true at all. I paid $1850 in tickets in May and my license wasn't suspended. I usually rack up over $500 in parking tickets each year anyways. I've been pulled over a bunch of times with tons of fines racked up with no issues. You also don't get warrants on unpaid yellow tickets.

syb65
06-25-2012, 09:46 PM
Maybe his "willing to pay" will be unpaid iou's.

syb65
06-25-2012, 09:51 PM
U r one sad guy man. And to think, u maybe had a better chance than any immigrant that just landed on Canadian soil would be an under statement. Collect your life together and dig out of your self dug hole.

Black Gts
06-26-2012, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by ddduke

Not true at all. I paid $1850 in tickets in May and my license wasn't suspended. I usually rack up over $500 in parking tickets each year anyways. I've been pulled over a bunch of times with tons of fines racked up with no issues. You also don't get warrants on unpaid yellow tickets.

maybe if you go past registration dates? I used to pay my fines at the last moment, but I have friends who were suspended at $500.

msixty
06-26-2012, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by ddduke

Why do you wait to pay tickets? The interest is crazy high.

1JZ-Soarer
06-26-2012, 09:42 PM
i also just paid my fines from about 2009-2011 (last time i got a ticket) and it was $1060 and some change and i wasnt suspended

ercchry
06-26-2012, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by msixty

Why do you wait to pay tickets? The interest is crazy high.

cause its convenient :dunno: the % might be high but the $$ isnt... unless you had like $10k in fines :rofl:

clem24
06-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by DGill
You said you got two iphones from rogers sell them to make up some of the money, if you actually tried hard 12-1500 wouldnt be that hard to come up with. Sellin two iphones would be around 6-700, thats a big chunck out of the way.

I doubt he owns them. Probably locked into a plan. Still, why would someone who couldn't afford it, get 2 of the most expensive phones on the market (not to mention the necessary plans) to begin with?

Really, $1,200 can be had so easily these days, AS LONG AS YOU ARE WILLING TO WORK FOR IT. You can probably even panhandle that much in a few days. Money doesn't come free, which seemingly is what OP believes.

This entire story just does not compute.

Disoblige
06-27-2012, 04:02 PM
Meh, this thread is just beating a dead horse now.

Thehonger8
06-29-2012, 06:17 PM
Wow I havent posted in years but the OP is ridiculous.

Here are somethings you should change,

Get a job and don't be a bum. Work for mcdicks if you have to, assuming they will hire you.

Tell your mother that she is one of the reasons why the worlds economy is shit, buying things they cannot afford. Tell them to buy a civic for god sake.

Don't get married, or start a family until you have the money

Edit: also how did your moms camaro motor get stolen?

bourge73
06-29-2012, 08:37 PM
^^White dude forsure... was his dads car, and before he left to Fort Mac he took the motor out for his 80 Chev 4x4 and replaced with a crappy 305..

Unknown303
06-30-2012, 08:37 PM
He has other stuff on Kijiji...
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-real-estate-room-rental-roommates-Couple-looking-for-room-W0QQAdIdZ376508771

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-engine-engine-parts-Honda-Civic-89-91-most-92-95-some-d-series-parts-W0QQAdIdZ375383784
http://i.imgur.com/G4YDc.jpg

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-community-other-Young-couple-in-need-W0QQAdIdZ378750708
http://i.imgur.com/sOJez.jpg

bourge73
06-30-2012, 10:18 PM
^^ Ya struggling to get by but is putting in said "built" motor in a running car plus all those parts..., ya I have some cans you can pickup, I put them in the recycling bin... What a POS.