PDA

View Full Version : LF: Half Height Computer Rack & FS: Full Height Rack

SportTwin
06-21-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm looking for a half height data rack. 16U or 22U would be perfect. It needs to be enclosed with a front and back door. It needs to use the square holes (for rack nuts and bolts) rather than the telco tapped holes. I'm looking for 30" deep (so I can use my keyboard tray and monitor) and wheels so that I can move it when necessary.

Nice to have options - PDU, fans, shelves, anything else. Not strictly required, but it won't hurt to have it included.

For anyone looking to trade up we can talk about the 42U Full height rack I have currently (which will need to go sooner than later). Comes with four hangers (to support gear which is not mounted directly to the frame. It is fully enclosed and comes with the keys necessary to lock it up. It has a removable top, an open bottom (good for cabling) and coasters. It's a Netfiler rack (If that makes a difference) and its in good used shape. I'll even throw in a 17" LCD monitor. $150.

SportTwin
06-21-2012, 09:47 PM
The full sized rack was picked up tonight as is no longer available, but I'm still interested in finding the half height rack.