PDA

View Full Version : 68 Year Old Bus... [REPOST delete plz]

dj_patm
06-22-2012, 09:49 AM
sGngaE3Tl08

Wow,
This is easily the most disgusting thing I've seen kids do. One of the kids made fun of her child who committed suicide. If that was my kid they would have gotten a hard smack in the head, no doubt about it. My dad hit me a couple times in a way that you couldn't qualify as a simple "spanking" and although I never thought I'd be able to do it my own kids, if I was the parent of one of those shitheads I'm 100% positive I would. On top of it he would be off to the worst summer of his life.

How were those kids raised? When I was that age (which was only 8-10 years ago) we would never dare insult an adult right to their face. Yeah every kid makes fun of teachers behind their back, kids will be kids, but to not only take it to that extreme but to do it right to their face is just insane. Absolutely zero respect to their elders.

I would expel every single one of those pukes.

I haven't been able to find anything about the kids punishments from their parents or the school board. The lady is not pressing charges.

JfuckinC
06-22-2012, 09:50 AM
repost braaaaaaaaa

dj_patm
06-22-2012, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by JfuckinC
repost braaaaaaaaa

Cocksucker.

Where's the original?

xolemonteaox
06-22-2012, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by dj_patm

Cocksucker.

Where's the original? http://forums.beyond.ca/st/355696/kids-making-the-bus-monitor-cry/