PDA

View Full Version : Shell V Power for price of regular

jdmsource
06-23-2012, 09:13 AM
Shell on 32nd ave and 12 st is out of regular gas do they are offering v power for the 116.9/L

AndyL
06-23-2012, 09:21 AM
Almost filled there last night - but decided better... It's not that they're out - they're draining tanks, so they're empty when they change out the pumps next week...

Chantastic
06-23-2012, 11:21 AM
How does this work? Do you just go and hit the premium button and get the cheap rate, or do you have to say something to the guys inside? I was thinking about this last time this happened, and I just hit the premium button but it was at the regular gold/v-power price price. Should I have just hit the bronze button? What's to stop them from only letting people trying to get bronze let know about the ordeal, and let the people who would normally pay for vpower anyways, pay the vpower rate?

Hope that makes sense...

jdmsource
06-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Chantastic
How does this work? Do you just go and hit the premium button and get the cheap rate, or do you have to say something to the guys inside? I was thinking about this last time this happened, and I just hit the premium button but it was at the regular gold/v-power price price. Should I have just hit the bronze button? What's to stop them from only letting people trying to get bronze let know about the ordeal, and let the people who would normally pay for vpower anyways, pay the vpower rate?

Hope that makes sense...
it only gives you the choice of choosing the 91 octane and it is displayed at 116.9

Chantastic
06-23-2012, 12:15 PM
Thanks!

bourge73
06-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Thanks! I was at Minute Muffler getting work done and filled up the Omega:thumbsup: