PDA

View Full Version : Nissan 300zx Genuine Do-luck rear Overfenders

motoki88
02-05-2004, 11:32 PM
Hello everyone. My friend wants me to sell these genuine do-luck over fenders for the rear of the z32 2+2 300zx's. These aren't do-luck style or any other copies. He's selling them because he has a twin turbo 300, so of course these won't fit at all. And so there aren't any mistakes, these will not fit the twin turbo models. Only 2+2's because the lengths of the two cars are different and these ones have a little indent so that it doesn't cover the gas cap. These are in perfect condition and have not been painted on. He's asking 450 Canadian or best offer. He got them from the states for 400 American not including taxes/duties or whatever.
I'm having problems uploading my pictures from my digi cam right now so I'll get to that later if anyone should want me to. They have do-luck emblems on the back of the fenders just like you'd find on any other body parts (e.g. bomex and the such). Thanks and have a great day.

motoki88
02-09-2004, 08:41 PM
Bump. No one has a 2+2?

Slvshadow
02-10-2004, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by motoki88
Bump. No one has a 2+2?

You need to really get a pic up to have a chance at selling this, there's are a few 2+2 in cowtown i can vouch for 1 myself, with my over priced full Veilside kit i would not be interested but i'm sure somebody would.