PDA

View Full Version : FS: 01'Lexus IS300

Micho
06-26-2012, 04:50 PM
Taken car off, too many unknowns for me to have it up.

Apologies!

soulmeetsbody12
06-29-2012, 06:22 PM
I want to save everyone the trouble of doing business here as I just went through the time and expense about to buy this car (even had a money order made up!).

The seller was deceptive from the start, stating original owner and clean, etc etc.

HOWEVER - there is existing damage (pretty bad) to the passenger front fender. Not disclosed here or when I asked before I came to see the vehicle.

Also - there is another accident not reported to insurance on the rear of the vehicle through their own admission, but when they disclosed this over the phone - they said it was a minor nick to the bumper (turns out the whole bumper was replaced and there was significant damage)

They said no accidents other than that and the title would be clean - pulled the carproof and a $10,000 claim in 2009. They denied but then said "oh yeah my daughter f*ked the car."

I asked for receipts, they couldn't produce.

ALSO - Carproof showed they were NOT the original owners as as they claimed in the first place - and they admitted it later. They also said they have NO idea where it was purchased originally and suspected it was Edmonton.. hmm

STAY CLEAR of this car. The seller is deceptive and not forthcoming with disclosure.

I have the car proof and texts if anyone wants to see.

Free bump :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

se7en
06-29-2012, 09:24 PM
Lol. Ironically i was looking for one of these. I guess I have to keep looking.