m10-power
07-02-2012, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by sidewaysD
I learned my lesson..

Get it on video.

Perhaps the lesson would be to mind your own business

black13
07-03-2012, 01:16 AM
Not sure who's story is legit but any time someone starts tailing me really close I always slow down. Not to do a brake check but because I always assume it's a police car. Pisses me off when people do it and there's an open lane right beside me.

TomcoPDR
07-03-2012, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by black13

Pisses me off when people do it and there's an open lane right beside me.

:werd: It has been my observation (therefore formed my own opinion) that females and non-white ppl love doing this... especially catching up to you with open lanes around, just for the fuck sakes of following you... White ppl usually just go around.

Mar
07-03-2012, 03:32 PM
Not sure who's story is legit but any time someone starts tailing me really close I always slow down. Not to do a brake check but because I always assume it's a police car. Pisses me off when people do it and there's an open lane right beside me.
If you're in the left lane, it's because you're supposed to move to the right, not the car behind you. And stay right until you need to pass.

JRSC00LUDE
07-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Mar

If you're in the left lane, it's because you're supposed to move to the right, not the car behind you. And stay right until you need to pass.

Holy shit........quoted for...... ACCURACY. :eek:

flipstah
07-03-2012, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Mar

Finally; a thing we can agree on!

schocker
07-03-2012, 03:49 PM
MARTH MARTH MARTH MARTH! :burnout:
People on Stoney trail like to participate in what I like to call the parade of champions.
I will simulate it in the picture below, the 0's being open spaces and the X's being vehicles, 1-3 are the champions

2X0
XX3
XXX
XXX

:guns:

rage2
07-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Holy shit........quoted for...... ACCURACY. :eek:
Sometimes I just want to slap the stupid out of him. Of course when I do, I'm going to tell him I'm going to slap the side of his face right beside his mouth, then surprise him with a left.

Tarrantula
07-03-2012, 03:56 PM

I only have problems with people that are not my race, other than that people normally move out of the LEFT LANE - since its a fast lane. Specifically the race who share this guys username.

(HINT: BLACKS)

EDIT: - They also drive slow. Like this person claims to do.

jampack
07-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Sometimes I just want to slap the stupid out of him. Of course when I do, I'm going to tell him I'm going to slap the side of his face right beside his mouth, then surprise him with a left.

lol :rofl: This is for the sig!

I agree with you though, rage :)

m10-power
07-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Mar

Within the city only on the deerfoot is this the rule, but its expected everywhere there is two or more lanes. Pass on the right is fine, but most people get in a pissy fit if your in the left lane cruising.

CapnCrunch
07-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by m10-power

Within the city only on the deerfoot is this the rule, but its expected everywhere there is two or more lanes. Pass on the right is fine, but most people get in a pissy fit if your in the left lane cruising.

It just doesn't work in the city. There's too much traffic.

speedog
07-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by CapnCrunch
It just doesn't work in the city. There's too much traffic. Yeah, in heavy traffic even on Deerfoot the left lane rule goes out the door - as far as the left lane rule applying everywhere where there's two lanes of travel in one direction, I'll call BS on that. Fat chance though if one thinks I'm going to give up the left lane on Centre Street while doing the speed limit just so I can get bounced around in the right lane for a speeder's sakes in the left lane. Crowchild, parts of Glenmore, Deerfoot, Stoney - any of the more freeway like roads, left lane rules should be the expected norm.

wardpr68
07-05-2012, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by speedog
Yeah, in heavy traffic even on Deerfoot the left lane rule goes out the door - as far as the left lane rule applying everywhere where there's two lanes of travel in one direction, I'll call BS on that. Fat chance though if one thinks I'm going to give up the left lane on Centre Street while doing the speed limit just so I can get bounced around in the right lane for a speeder's sakes in the left lane. Crowchild, parts of Glenmore, Deerfoot, Stoney - any of the more freeway like roads, left lane rules should be the expected norm.

Please die. Thank you.

speedog
07-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by wardpr68
Please die. Thank you. So, so very disappointed, just am not feeling the love. http://www.livingincebuforums.com/ipb/public/style_emoticons/default/kissass.gif

Point4Dave
07-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by FraserB
It's great to know you can safely take multiple pictures while going 80kph+ and supposedly having to concentrate on an erratic driver. Since your speed estimation skills of a vehicle coming up from behind you are excellent, you should apply for the police.

Why do you gotta be 'that guy' ?

slinkie
07-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Yeah, in heavy traffic even on Deerfoot the left lane rule goes out the door - as far as the left lane rule applying everywhere where there's two lanes of travel in one direction, I'll call BS on that. Fat chance though if one thinks I'm going to give up the left lane on Centre Street while doing the speed limit just so I can get bounced around in the right lane for a speeder's sakes in the left lane. Crowchild, parts of Glenmore, Deerfoot, Stoney - any of the more freeway like roads, left lane rules should be the expected norm.

Think of it this way, on roads like that the right lane is probably your best bet anyway, since in the fast lane you run the chance of getting stuck behind a left-turner with oncoming traffic.

Now let me pass u

quorum
07-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by wardpr68
Well seeing as how there is an 8 in the plate... this doesnt shock me.

Originally posted by sidewaysD
Hes a white guy lol.

I see ward is rearing his ugly racist head again. Racists make so many damn conclusions based on their prejudices, but are too blind to see it for themselves.

:rolleyes:

Canmorite
07-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Fat chance though if one thinks I'm going to give up the left lane on Centre Street while doing the speed limit just so I can get bounced around in the right lane for a speeder's sakes in the left lane.

Ah, so you're the guy I always pass by using the right lane :rofl: