PDA

View Full Version : Rare dangerous encounter with baby blue m3

Pages : [1] 2

sidewaysD
06-27-2012, 07:44 AM
Car: BMW
Color: RARE baby blue
Plate: ZTR-008

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/602407_10150922650821775_1063982867_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/318094_10150922660421775_841539661_n.jpg

First of all.. this guy has a nice car props.. its quick as I found out.
He drives it like a race car weaving in and out traffic.. Dangerous.
Coming onto glenmore to merge I stayed on the right lane. I signal left and here he is doing a 190..(easily) in the left lane weaving out of traffic and into my lane almost hitting me. I honked at him for his poor judgment. Big mistake on my part.. He slammed his brakes purposley and began dancing around my car egging me on to roll down my window or pull over. I wanted no part of it and gave him space, he began to behave once I started to take pics.

This BMW I belive is located in New Discovery/Discovery ridge, please be carefull with this guy.. This is not the first time I seen him doing this. (atleast now i took pics)

Redlyne_mr2
06-27-2012, 07:54 AM
Someone zoom in on his face, he looks like he's having a good time haha.

sidewaysD
06-27-2012, 08:12 AM
Hes gritting his teeth lol.

wardpr68
06-27-2012, 08:16 AM
Well seeing as how there is an 8 in the plate... this doesnt shock me.

Disoblige
06-27-2012, 08:18 AM
Probably was trying to smile for the camera haha

FraserB
06-27-2012, 08:27 AM
It's great to know you can safely take multiple pictures while going 80kph+ and supposedly having to concentrate on an erratic driver. Since your speed estimation skills of a vehicle coming up from behind you are excellent, you should apply for the police.

sidewaysD
06-27-2012, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by FraserB
It's great to know you can safely take multiple pictures while going 80kph+ and supposedly having to concentrate on an erratic driver. Since your speed estimation skills of a vehicle coming up from behind you are excellent, you should apply for the police.

Thanks Fraser.

Acctually.. rolling 60km.. But yes. Two pictures.

My estimation is based on my speed, times the number of feet I was behind him, and how he covered ground so quickly, Factor in optimal driving temperture for tires......:rolleyes:

Oh well.. still going way tooo fast.

FraserB
06-27-2012, 08:40 AM
Were you coming off the flyover onto Eastbound Glenmore? Or out of Lakeview?

sidewaysD
06-27-2012, 08:47 AM
Highway off Springbank to Glenmore past New Discovery...

Than glenmore all the way down past chinook to work.

urban.one
06-27-2012, 08:49 AM
The guys expression in that first pic is awesome.

JAYMEZ
06-27-2012, 09:47 AM
Hahha zoom in on the face someone please

clem24
06-27-2012, 09:54 AM
Azn Claw?

95EG6P
06-27-2012, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by FraserB

lol

Kloubek
06-27-2012, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ
Hahha zoom in on the face someone please

I did this, and enhanced the image quality. Surprising results....

http://www3.telus.net/kloubek/bmw.jpg

Hallowed_point
06-27-2012, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Kloubek

LOL epic fob face is strong!!!!:rofl:

Unknown303
06-27-2012, 10:06 AM
I loled at that original first picture. :rofl:

JAYMEZ
06-27-2012, 10:10 AM
LOL

Chester
06-27-2012, 10:14 AM

HA HA HA!!!

jampack
06-27-2012, 10:15 AM

hahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EDIT:

I have verified this is valid.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/ishmaell/lol.jpg

LOL

jibber
06-27-2012, 10:47 AM
LOL!! :rofl:

Hallowed_point
06-27-2012, 10:51 AM
Asian dude + m3...I'm wondering if he's on beyond. Here's hoping he sees this thread if so :D

nykz
06-27-2012, 10:53 AM
Photochop is priceless hahaha :rofl:

guessboi
06-27-2012, 11:21 AM
Yeah wonder if he is on Beyond. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

J@Tuner
06-27-2012, 11:27 AM
:burnout: :rofl:

max_boost
06-27-2012, 11:29 AM
Someone knows him. Everyone link it to their FB and see what happens lol

nj2Type-S
06-27-2012, 06:07 PM
this is the type of people that i wish would wrap themselves in a pole, killing only themselves. :)

GQBalla
06-27-2012, 06:23 PM
lol hilarious

bourge73
06-27-2012, 06:30 PM
Somebody on here knows him fo sho, fess up your buddy I need a good laugh:bigpimp:

Chantastic
06-27-2012, 06:35 PM
He doesn't look asian to me?

gyu
06-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Very nice looking car :bigpimp:

NRGie
06-27-2012, 06:42 PM
^^^ yeah I think he looks more like gsp. Maybe my eyes are just fucked

ringmaster
06-27-2012, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by NRGie
^^^ yeah I think he looks more like gsp. Maybe my eyes are just fucked

LOL GSP?!

GQBalla
06-27-2012, 06:55 PM
he looks like a bald white guy?

sidewaysD
06-27-2012, 11:00 PM
Hes a white guy lol.

bigbadboss101
06-27-2012, 11:24 PM
I drive 30 km each way on the Deerfoot daily. Many many erratic drivers for sure.

TE4MFaint
06-27-2012, 11:47 PM
lol this thread just got hilarious.
no i don't condone reckless driving but i absolutely love the fact he smiled for the camera perfectly for that photoshop :rofl:

Clever
06-28-2012, 12:07 AM
LOL, nice PS Kloubek.:clap:

CompletelyNumb
06-28-2012, 12:20 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: epic photoshop

Offroad
06-28-2012, 01:38 AM
Ooooh i'll be looking out for this guy :devil:

colinxx235
06-28-2012, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by nj2Type-S
this is the type of people that i wish would wrap themselves in a pole, killing only themselves. :)

How does one wrap themselves in a pole? :confused:

Grogador
06-28-2012, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by colinxx235

Have you tried this?
http://www.total-sports.info/wp-content/uploads/images/hottest-girl-fans-of-euro-2012-01-456x666.jpg

Or even... this?
https://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large_lightbox/hash/d2/83/1340046215_1128_H08.jpg (https://www.google.ca/search?q=Natalia+Siwiec)

flipstah
06-28-2012, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Grogador

Have you tried this?
http://www.total-sports.info/wp-content/uploads/images/hottest-girl-fans-of-euro-2012-01-456x666.jpg

Or even... this?
https://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large_lightbox/hash/d2/83/1340046215_1128_H08.jpg (https://www.google.ca/search?q=Natalia+Siwiec)

Wow. :love:

colinxx235
06-28-2012, 08:18 AM
I just fell in love with that blonde :love:

7thgenvic
06-28-2012, 08:27 AM
Fantastic change of thread!!! More Pole Wrapping needed.

Tomaz
06-28-2012, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic

+1!!!!

:rofl:

sidewaysD
06-28-2012, 11:01 AM
love Polish girls!

:love:

ae92gts
06-28-2012, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic

+2 :drool:

CompletelyNumb
06-28-2012, 12:44 PM
Poles. mmm

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp10/camiondeazucar/yvonne_strahovski1.jpg

Kanto_Terrors
06-28-2012, 01:17 PM

It's a figure of speech. It's when a stupid a$$ driver like the one featured on this thread crashes his car into a pole.

However, the girls pictured above...well, go to Speakeasy. There you will find the answer you seek.

J-hop
06-28-2012, 01:38 PM
^lol the figure of speech is 'around a pole' which is why people are joking. PLEASE no one post similar pics for 'around a pole' that might ruin people's day :rofl:

I saw similar; A red m3 on deerfoot last weekend came flying up around me then pulled a 3 lane change and nearly clipped the front of a flatbed in the fast lane (and the truck was well over the speed limit). The proceeded to take off weaving through heavy traffic

Don't know why the majority of m3 drivers i see seem to have millimeter Peter syndrome. To add to that, yes m3s are pretty quick for a factory vehicle but they really aren't that quick. Yes I agree they will put a lot of factory cars to shame but they aren't the race cars a lot of owners seem to think they are.

swest1970
06-28-2012, 01:45 PM
Here is the reply from the owner of the "baby blue M3" - he is not a forum member, but I've worked with him for the past 10 years.

There are always two sides to every story - here's the other...

"This is priceless! I have been looking for something like this since yesterday and I am not surprised that you found it. The dude who took these photos is a guy in a Saab 93 2.0t whom I see from time to time each morning who “weaves in and out of traffic” and does “190 km/h” all of the time. We had just pulled off of Highway 8 and merged onto Glenmore Trail. I pulled over to the far left lane to let another car behind me slide into the right lane on Glenmore and proceeded to accelerate from 60 km/h to about 70 km/h (traffic is always slow at that location in the mornings, so it would be impossible to be doing 190 km/h anywhere on Glenmore). The dude in the Saab clearly did not shoulder check as I crept by him and he tried to change into my lane. I honked my horn to let him know that I was there. He proceeded to drop behind me, flash his lights, weave back and forth, and “give me the bidness”. I certainly did not “brake test” him as I have no interest in fixing my car’s rear bumper. He proceeded to switch lanes, pull up beside me, and jabber on. I lowered my window to hear him and offer a “kind retort” while he pulled out his camera phone. I then proceeded to drive to work going my usual 90-100 km/h on Glenmore. The whole time he tail gated me with his phone in his hand taking pictures or video of me (really safe, no distracted driving there). Anyways, I think that you know the kind of driver that I am an would certainly not be doing 190 km/h on Glenmore at 7:00 AM. Got to love how you can post anything on these forums! Really not worth my time to offer an explanation by joining the forum, but if you want to post this explanation on my behalf, that is fine. Anyways, lesson learned, I’ll try and keep my nose clean(er) from now on and avoid high speed power slides and burnouts during rush hour traffic! Props to all those on the forum that like the M3!"

colinxx235
06-28-2012, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Kanto_Terrors

It's a figure of speech. It's when a stupid a$$ driver like the one featured on this thread crashes his car into a pole.

However, the girls pictured above...well, go to Speakeasy. There you will find the answer you seek.

As if the first time wasn't bad enough, after all those posts you still didn't get it :facepalm:

thank you J-hop :rofl:

effingidiot
06-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Nothing new here. Crappy drivers (or just nubs) always complain about "bad drivers" they encounter on the road :dunno:

sidewaysD
06-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by swest1970
Here is the reply from the owner of the "baby blue M3" - he is not a forum member, but I've worked with him for the past 10 years.

There are always two sides to every story - here's the other...

"This is priceless! I have been looking for something like this since yesterday and I am not surprised that you found it. The dude who took these photos is a guy in a Saab 93 2.0t whom I see from time to time each morning who “weaves in and out of traffic” and does “190 km/h” all of the time. We had just pulled off of Highway 8 and merged onto Glenmore Trail. I pulled over to the far left lane to let another car behind me slide into the right lane on Glenmore and proceeded to accelerate from 60 km/h to about 70 km/h (traffic is always slow at that location in the mornings, so it would be impossible to be doing 190 km/h anywhere on Glenmore). The dude in the Saab clearly did not shoulder check as I crept by him and he tried to change into my lane. I honked my horn to let him know that I was there. He proceeded to drop behind me, flash his lights, weave back and forth, and “give me the bidness”. I certainly did not “brake test” him as I have no interest in fixing my car’s rear bumper. He proceeded to switch lanes, pull up beside me, and jabber on. I lowered my window to hear him and offer a “kind retort” while he pulled out his camera phone. I then proceeded to drive to work going my usual 90-100 km/h on Glenmore. The whole time he tail gated me with his phone in his hand taking pictures or video of me (really safe, no distracted driving there). Anyways, I think that you know the kind of driver that I am an would certainly not be doing 190 km/h on Glenmore at 7:00 AM. Got to love how you can post anything on these forums! Really not worth my time to offer an explanation by joining the forum, but if you want to post this explanation on my behalf, that is fine. Anyways, lesson learned, I’ll try and keep my nose clean(er) from now on and avoid high speed power slides and burnouts during rush hour traffic! Props to all those on the forum that like the M3!"

Well its bullshit.. but what i can say :dunno: Just the two of us..

You certainly braked test me sir.. Next time Ill catch you on video.. On Go Pro. ;)

I am not going to argue with you.. as you and me are the only witnesses... and i know very well what you where doing... By the way.. My friend who lives in new discovery says..

"yeah i know exactly who you are talking about.. He lives in my area. He does this often man."

LOL Tail gating.. look how far my picture is away from your bumper.. Not even zoomed in lol..... you cant even see the reflection of my bi-xeons on your shiny rear bumper... lol?

gretz
06-28-2012, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by sidewaysD

Thanks Fraser.

Acctually.. rolling 60km.. But yes. Two pictures.

My estimation is based on my speed, times the number of feet I was behind him, and how he covered ground so quickly, Factor in optimal driving temperture for tires......:rolleyes:

Oh well.. still going way tooo fast.
snip

You certainly braked test me sir..
LOL Tail gating.. look how far my picture is away from your bumper..

lol... You doing the speed limit and him doing 190+, yet you are still beside / right behind him?

and as for "tailgating"... If you were nowhere near his back bumper, how did he BRAKE CHECK you?

sidewaysD
06-28-2012, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by gretz

lol... You doing the speed limit and him doing 190+, yet you are still beside / right behind him?

and as for "tailgating"... If you were nowhere near his back bumper, how did he brake CHECK you?

after the cut off... and me honking.. .He got upset.. That is when i pulled the camera and he stared to behave after..

gretz
06-28-2012, 02:31 PM

after the cut off... and me honking.. .He got upset.. That is when i pulled the camera and he stared to behave after..

By that pic of him smiling/grinning, it looks like he really cares about the camera / was upset lol

benyl
06-28-2012, 02:31 PM
M3 driver's story is more believable than the OP's story.

sidewaysD
06-28-2012, 02:35 PM
Yes i do 190kmh an hour.. and weave through traffic every morning.

True story.

sidewaysD
06-28-2012, 02:37 PM

and as for "tailgating"... If you were nowhere near his back bumper, how did he BRAKE CHECK you?

Both those pics.. are after the fact...

They where halfway on glenmore where it orginally occured off "highway 8"

He brake checked me.. I went to the opposite lane.. he slowed down.. and like he said.. I took my camera out.

95EG6P
06-28-2012, 02:41 PM
eating popcorn :clap:

gretz
06-28-2012, 02:51 PM

Both those pics.. are after the fact...

They where halfway on glenmore where it orginally occured off "highway 8"

He brake checked me.. I went to the opposite lane.. he slowed down.. and like he said.. I took my camera out.

After the fact? You had to catch him somehow... Did he start doing 20 under (after driving erratically, likely not)

He brake checked you, as you said, so you were likely tailgating or travelling too close " or its not a brake check, it is just called hitting the brakes...

sidewaysD
06-28-2012, 02:55 PM

After the fact? You had to catch him somehow... Did he start doing 20 under (after driving erratically, likely not)

He brake checked you, as you said, so you were likely tailgating or travelling too close " or its not a brake check, it is just called hitting the brakes...

Dude... did you read his post?

I didnt catch up to him.. He braked hard after i honked.. i had to divert to the right lane.. He rolled down his window like he said.. to have a chat... like he said... I pulled out my camera... like he said.. and followed him.. like he said.. doing 90km/h like he said.. all after the fact....

Too close? LOL. I am going to have my Gopro2 on for now on.

Mitsu3000gt
06-28-2012, 03:01 PM
The main thing I find questionable here is how anyone could get up to even close to 190 km/h in rush hour traffic on some of the busiest roads in Calgary.

Personally, I have more problems with people stopping in merge lanes, and driving half the speed limit everywhere. The other day on 14th st SW merging onto Anderson RD I witnessed someone FULLY stop in that merge lane even though there were ZERO cars on Anderson road (they were all stopped at the 14th st light). Guy comes around the corner and SMOKES this lady. His fault, of course :facepalm: .

benyl
06-28-2012, 03:03 PM
Wow, he must have 21" rotors and racing slicks to have brake checked you while going 190 km/h.

He was going 130 km/h faster than you. That is 36 meter per second. That means in the one second that it took you to honk, he was 118 feet ahead of you. Brake check?

sidewaysD
06-28-2012, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
The main thing I find questionable here is how anyone could get up to even close to 190 km/h in rush hour traffic on some of the busiest roads in Calgary.

Personally, I have more problems with people stopping in merge lanes, and driving half the speed limit everywhere. The other day on 14th st SW merging onto Anderson RD I witnessed someone FULLY stop in that merge lane even though there were ZERO cars on Anderson road (they were all stopped at the 14th st light). Guy comes around the corner and SMOKES this lady. His fault, of course :facepalm: .

To be honest its hard to judge.. Like judging a ricer flyby..

Highrate of speed would of been more accurate.

There goes the credibility of my story i guess.

colinxx235
06-28-2012, 03:06 PM
To me it seems more like BMW was coming off ramp, OP figured he was going for left lane. Sped up to prevent it. BMW goes because he's accelerating and figures no one will keep up. OP then honks/flashing high beams/flips the bird. BMW driver doesn't react well. OP speeds up and takes "safe pictures" while driving

Disoblige
06-28-2012, 03:06 PM
sidewaysD, your story already lost some credibility when you said he was doing "190 (easily)".

Originally posted by benyl
M3 driver's story is more believable than the OP's story.
:werd: but both stories sound fishy but one is just more believable. There is either too much bias in each story, or one person is completely lying.

sidewaysD
06-28-2012, 03:09 PM
To me it seems more like BMW was coming off ramp, OP figured he was going for left lane. Sped up to prevent it. BMW goes because he's accelerating and figures no one will keep up. OP then honks/flashing high beams/flips the bird. BMW driver doesn't react well. OP speeds up and takes "safe pictures" while driving

Well.. as it might seem..

I can say it didnt happen.. Because it did not happen on the off ramp.. it happened after the merge where he "Slide" by the vw on a solid lane before merging.. i was overtaking the vw on the merge on the right..... it did not happen.

gretz
06-28-2012, 03:12 PM
I have no idea who either of these people are, no bias here... I've heard so many BS stories (and told some myself when I was a kid) to know there are two sides in cases like this... I was awaiting M3 guys response, exactly what i was expecting

And yes, I did read his post where it says I (M3 driver) honked, not you as you didn't shoulder check...

Yes, you were following too close to even consider another driver using their brakes as brake checking lol

sidewaysD
06-28-2012, 03:14 PM
I learned my lesson..

Get it on video.

swest1970
06-28-2012, 03:15 PM

Well its bullshit.. but what i can say :dunno: Just the two of us..

You certainly braked test me sir.. Next time Ill catch you on video.. On Go Pro. ;)

I am not going to argue with you.. as you and me are the only witnesses... and i know very well what you where doing... By the way.. My friend who lives in new discovery says..

"yeah i know exactly who you are talking about.. He lives in my area. He does this often man."

LOL Tail gating.. look how far my picture is away from your bumper.. Not even zoomed in lol..... you cant even see the reflection of my bi-xeons on your shiny rear bumper... lol?

no point arguing - he doesn't read the forum...

If you think its me posting under some disguise - sorry - I drive a white 2011 AMG C63 with the P31 package and factory 19's... just like half the other people on here :thumbsup:

Disoblige
06-28-2012, 03:17 PM
I have no idea who either of these people are, no bias here... I've heard so many BS stories (and told some myself when I was a kid) to know there are two sides in cases like this...
What I meant was each story had the classical case of having bias towards themselves. It didn't seem like both stories were 100% true at all.

gretz
06-28-2012, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige

What I meant was each story had the classical case of having bias towards themselves. It didn't seem like both stories were 100% true at all.

Ah, just like quorom being racist / stereotyping against asians as being average drivers because he's asian (lol)

kenny
06-28-2012, 03:29 PM

Yep the truth is somewhere in the middle, although after reading both sides its probably somewhere closer to the M3's perspective.

Its nearly impossible to drive 190kph on Glenmore and "weave" through traffic in good conditions, so in rush hour that's not gonna happen.

Sounds like OP wanted to merge in and couldn't because M3 was speeding and was forced to pull in behind and got upset. M3 likely hit the brakes to slow down and OP perceived it as being brake-checked.

Should have gotten into that BlackVue group-buy!

:D

sidewaysD
06-28-2012, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by kenny

Yep the truth is somewhere in the middle, although after reading both sides its probably somewhere closer to the M3's perspective.

Its nearly impossible to drive 190kph on Glenmore and "weave" through traffic in good conditions, so in rush hour that's not gonna happen.

Sounds like OP wanted to merge in and couldn't because M3 was speeding and was forced to pull in behind and got upset. M3 likely hit the brakes to slow down and OP perceived it as being brake-checked.

How if hes on the left before merge (as he cheated thru the solid line which whatever..)and iam on the right overtaking a VW he "Slide" behind? Doesn't make sense...
Rush hour at 06:55h?
Slowing down LOL. Yeahhh.

as a matter of fact...Blackvue better than Gopro2? quallity wise? Don't think so...

max_boost
06-28-2012, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by kenny

:thumbsup:

Disoblige
06-28-2012, 03:39 PM

How if hes on the left before merge (as he cheated thru the solid line which whatever..)and iam on the right overtaking a VW he "Slide" behind? Doesn't make sense...

as a matter of fact...Blackvue better than Gopro2? quallity wise? Don't think so...
You're talking about what make sense or not? lol.

Anyways, Blackvue and GoPro pretty much have 2 different purposes so no point in comparing the two.

Kanto_Terrors
06-28-2012, 03:44 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by J-hop
^lol the figure of speech is '[b]around a pole' which is why people are joking. PLEASE no one post similar pics for 'around a pole' that might ruin people's day :rofl:

oh he was joking, I thought he was serious with that question:banghead:

variance
06-28-2012, 03:45 PM
theres always 2 different sides to the story.

just like this encounter haha:

Viewpoint 1
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41184

Viewpoint 2
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/41207/hey-im-new-saw-a-sticker-on-a-car/

Kanto_Terrors
06-28-2012, 03:45 PM

As if the first time wasn't bad enough, after all those posts you still didn't get it :facepalm:

thank you J-hop :rofl:

my bad

tobypaddock
06-28-2012, 03:49 PM

I agree, sounds like both of these guys are pretty aggressive drivers, I think the owner of the M3's story is probably much closer to the truth though as he didn't exaggerate like crazy like OP (at least 190km/h?? hahahaha)

:english:

darthVWader
06-28-2012, 04:00 PM
I'm pissed this thread got back on track :banghead:

Mar
06-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Why were you doing 60 on Glenmore?

BensonTT
06-28-2012, 04:19 PM
All BMW drivers look and drive like a douche so he is guilty! LoL :)

Lubu
06-29-2012, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by BensonTT

Contrary to popular belief, us BMW drivers especially those in M's are actually nice guys ;) Nice enough that you can take us home to meet the parents :D

NoMoreG35
06-29-2012, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Mar
Why were you doing 60 on Glenmore?

Exactly my question.

toastgremlin
06-29-2012, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Mar
Why were you doing 60 on Glenmore? At 7am, you're lucky to be doing greater than 50 on that part of Glenmore.

People go over that bridge and then through that mild corner like they're shuffling to the gas chambers just before they floor it and rocket off to a billion kph under the Macleod overpasses. :dunno:

canadian booster
06-29-2012, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by darthVWader
I'm pissed this thread got back on track :banghead:

+1 !

Originally posted by BensonTT

LMAO +1 hahaa

rage2
06-29-2012, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by swest1970
If you think its me posting under some disguise - sorry - I drive a white 2011 AMG C63 with the P31 package and factory 19's... just like half the other people on here :thumbsup:

C63 - the new Civic. :thumbsup:

clem24
06-29-2012, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by rage2

Ah fuck... :(

flipstah
06-29-2012, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by rage2

:rofl: Everyone loves 'em! Especially the dai lo's!

G
06-29-2012, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by clem24

benyl
06-29-2012, 10:51 PM
Could you imaging if you had one without P31?

Originally posted by clem24

buh_buh
06-30-2012, 12:26 AM
It pisses me off way more to see someone going 60 on Glenmore than 190.

FraserB
06-30-2012, 12:34 AM
So all this happens at the Highway 8/ Glenmore merge and you wait until the Glenmore/ Crowchild and Glenmore/ Macleod intersections for pics?

M3 driver's story much more likely.

G
06-30-2012, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by benyl
Could you imaging if you had one without P31?

That's like having a Civic DX.

gpomp
06-30-2012, 01:41 AM
^ what's wrong with a civic dx?

I probably average 30-40 km/h on glenmore in the mornings, OP is full of shit.

benyl
06-30-2012, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by G

That's like having a Civic DX.

Damn, that hurts.

jibber
06-30-2012, 11:34 AM
This thread needs more Pole Wrapping.