PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Murdered out Neon

Modelexis
06-28-2012, 07:11 PM
Tri-tone body. Gloss black, matte black, and white hood and pinstripe.

My guess is that the upper half matte black was done with that spray vinyl, the only reason I think that is because it had a very thick paint line under the pinstripe, looked thick like vinyl. white accents throughout the interior.

It looks ghetto, but I gotta say compared to 10 years ago mod trends I think it's not half as bad as it could have been. Also my cars are pretty ghetto so I can't really point any fingers and laugh too hard when I see cars like this.

Looks like he put some effort in, and if you're gonna choose a car to enter the mod world with and experiment with different paints and bodykits, a neon is a great choice.

I give him/her huge credit for removing the wing and having a neon of that age with no visible rust.

Kijho
06-28-2012, 07:16 PM
Everything above the white strip is matte?
Everything under is normal ?? Spray canned? :barf:

I see holes in the trunk from the spoiler. :thumbsup:

btimbit
06-28-2012, 07:47 PM
Ahh the '90s

buh_buh
06-28-2012, 07:56 PM
I can't give any credit for that

superboss
06-28-2012, 09:45 PM
Hahaha gotta love the two tone black!!!

Hallowed_point
06-28-2012, 10:51 PM
Ok, I'll bite.

Why is this style accepted on old honda civics but if its done on a neon its not? They both sound like dying bumblebees at the end of the day :dunno:

* On second glance , I think the white lines/hood indicate it is unfinished. There is no way two tone black with white is the finished project...I mean that wouldn't even pass muster in the NE..well maybe if it had a killer HID kit

schocker
06-28-2012, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point
Ok, I'll bite.

Why is this style accepted on old honda civics but if its done on a neon its not? They both sound like dying bumblebees at the end of the day :dunno:
What, it isn't accepted with either :rofl:
I saw a matted out civic sedan 02ish, even the tails were painted with actual paint and it had a bozuko style exhaust with even the bumper cut to fit this highly angled exhaust. Laughed myself silly

lasimmon
06-28-2012, 11:01 PM
There is a murdered out Bentley with matte black etc. that parks on my street. Think people would wanna see photos of it?

revelations
06-28-2012, 11:06 PM
I've seen a lot worse ....

kvg
06-28-2012, 11:23 PM
I saw that car by my store this morning. The white hood just sets of off, lol.

Chester
06-29-2012, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by lasimmon
There is a murdered out Bentley with matte black etc. that parks on my street. Think people would wanna see photos of it?

canadian booster
06-29-2012, 12:25 PM
i've seen that bentley around, what a waste imo :P

HEY here's a GREAT idea.. let's take an expensive pimp ride and make it look like something that people with a $15,000 car are trying to do, yea, sweet, let's do it man, pass the bath salts

on a side note.. an ex of mine had a neon, maybe it's a shitty car, but that thing would do 160 on the highway no problem *lol*

Chester
06-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by canadian booster
... yea, sweet, let's do it man, pass the bath salts..

pass the bath salts:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

izzoblitzo
06-30-2012, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Chester

I've seen this car on two occasions downtown, and the driver is a fairly young girl.

95teetee
07-01-2012, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by canadian booster
i've seen that bentley around, what a waste imo :P

HEY here's a GREAT idea.. let's take an expensive pimp ride and make it look like something that people with a $15,000 car are trying to do, yea, sweet, let's do it man, pass the bath salts
finally someone who has the same feeling as me about this craze

flipstah
07-01-2012, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by izzoblitzo

I've seen this car on two occasions downtown, and the driver is a fairly young girl.

She hot?

A3GTiVR6SC
07-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Atleast it doesn't have SRT-4 badges.. lol

I saw a black RAM 2500 with an SRT-10 sticker yesterday on harvest hills dr. :facepalm:

corsvette
07-01-2012, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by 95teetee
finally someone who has the same feeling as me about this craze

I'm with you as well. I expect dull/faded paint on old beaters not brand new cars.

schocker
07-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by corsvette

I'm with you as well. I expect dull/faded paint on old beaters not brand new cars.
What is wrong with matte colors. It is not like it is primer gray. Not every car has to be shiney :dunno:
Mercedes/BMW for example offer matte colors from the factory.

Lubu
07-02-2012, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by izzoblitzo

Cute or paper bag over the head type? Curious is all :angel:

Lubu
07-02-2012, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by Lubu

Cute or paper bag over the head type? Curious is all :angel: On a side note, am I the only one who thinks it's extremely sexy when a girl is driving a nice modified ride actually bought it and upgraded her car, essentially a gear head girl :D Not those girls who drive a nice ride because she's a sugar baby? :rolleyes:

slinkie
07-03-2012, 01:00 PM
I think the Bentley owner owns this as well...No stalker

Reminds me of a high schooler winning the lottery

http://i47.tinypic.com/24nqhyv.jpg

lasimmon
07-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Lubu
On a side note, am I the only one who thinks it's extremely sexy when a girl is driving a nice modified ride actually bought it and upgraded her car, essentially a gear head girl :D Not those girls who drive a nice ride because she's a sugar baby? :rolleyes:

Car is parked on my street probably 5 days a week... I have only ever seen an asian dude driving it.

btimbit
07-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Wheels look good. Worth more than the car?