PDA

View Full Version : Lentech AOD Street Terminator Transmission

Gripenfelter
02-06-2004, 08:35 AM
My buddy is selling his Lentech AOD Street Terminator Plus transmission. info can be found here

www.lentechautomatics.com

Here's the info:

=======================================

Considering a swap back to a Tremec 5 speed set up, so my Lentech is up for sale.

Its a Street Terminator Plus AOD with TCI 3000 stall non-lockup converter. The transmission is basically brand new. Click here to learn more:

http://www.lentechautomatics.com

I put the trans in my Mustang this past August, and drove the car for maybe 200 miles. The motor was detonating in the higher RPM's so I parked it and was just going to wait for some dyno time in the spring. So, the trans has a few highway miles on it, and a few higher RPM blasts. No racing, no abuse at all. The trans also has the B&M shifter linkage adaptor kit so you can run any aftermarket shifter, and a bung has been welded to the pan for a trans temp gauge. I personally guarantee this transmission is in perfect, like new condition. If you have any friends in Winnipeg, send them down to take a look. The trans is still in the car so I could probably set up a test drive if the roads aren't too wet.

As well, the trans has a lifetime warranty that is transferable to the new owner. So that's a good bonus. I will include the original reciept/proof of ownership with the transmission.

I'm Looking to get $2750 Canadian, and I'll split the shipping. Retail on this transmission just went up on Feb. 5th to $2995USD plus shipping. I'm not selling cheap because the trans is flawed, I'm selling cheap so I can get a Tremec in the car ASAP. E-mail [email protected] or call me direct at 204-878-2337 for more information.

Here are the specs:

Enthusiast's Choice
Part# 7000-AOD-STP
Rated to 700 h.p. (Rated to 1000hp w/Stage2 Pkg)
Overview: Features the 1-2-3/4 shift pattern originated by Lentech, engine braking in manual second, and electric overdrive delete (or lockout).
This transmission is pressure modulated, meaning the throttle pressure cable controls the mainline pressure with the opening and closing of the throttle. These units are fully automatic with manual shift capability, and their shift "feel" is custom tailored to your application based on information taken about your combination at time of order (**I went with the Stage II, or Street/Strip shift feel. This is what 99% of people go with). With non-lock Street Terminator units, overdrive should remain locked out until at freeway speed.

Specifications:
.Quality selected core, completely stripped, all major components washed and inspected for excessive wear
.Pump modified for better lube and cooler flow
.Clutch cylinders modified for extra clutches
.26 modifications in strategic areas for efficient clutch operation and life
.6 Alto redlined 3-4 clutches
.3 Alto redlined intermediate clutches
.5 or 6 Alto redlined forward clutches
.3 or 4 reverse clutches
.New Alto redlined O/D band
.All new seals, gaskets, and filter
.New bushings and thrustwasher (where needed)
.New intermediate one-way clutch and spiral lock ring
.New low one-way clutch
.Lentech 1-2-3/4 Valve Body with electric O/D delete
.New oil pan and bolts
.Re-assembled with all critical clearances adjusted for high performance/racing use
.Cast gray finish
.Hardened 1-piece input shaft
.All complete units are dyno tested to insure a quality product
.Lifetime LTD warranty