Auto or Manual? : manual
Odometer Reading : 194.500
Location of Vehicle : downtown edmonton

FOR PICS GO TO IMAGESHACK ALBUM:
http://imageshack.us/g/651/photo5scj.jpg/

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 780.908.6436

Time to let the beast go. For sale is my 2000 honda civic DX. I bought it while I was in college and drove it until I graduated and for a couple years after and now its time to upgrade to something else. Would make a great winter beater.. anyways here are the specs. I admit I'm not the most knowledgeable car person by far but I'll try be as honest and transparent as I can with all this stuff. Car has had no previous accidents and was originally from saskatchewan or on the East side...can't remember. Had OOP inspection done before I had bought it.

Silver/grey
~194,500 kms
Standard 5 sp
Pretty much brand new goodyear nordic.. something or other.. winter tires. Can't find the model on the can tire website. I wanted x-ice 2's but they were sold out and the guy said these are pretty much the same. They were like 650$ installed around December and lightly driven on in the winter. Maybe you car people can figure it out from the pictures. I bought a 5 year tire warranty which would transfer with them but I cant find the receipt at the moment... I will continue scouring for it
mid-line sony CD deck (~250$ when I bought it a few years ago)
2x12" mtx blue thunder subs(DC'd line from years ago but sound fine) in a closed bassworx box w/ a clarion 120w amp. The amp is kinda underpowered for the subs but it was all I could afford at the same time. I did the wiring myself so its definitely not as pretty as you'd get installed. The sony deck didn't have a remote line on it so I had to jimmy rig my own way of making it work. I ran a line from the battery to inside where the remote line comes in on the amp with a LED rocker switch in the middle located on the center console. That way you can just turn the subs on and off whenever you want or get in/out of the car instead of having the receiver turn it on and off like it normally would.

Things I know will draw some negative attention: (my most honest guess here)
-spedometer gets stuck at 30km/h on and off.. there's no real reason ive figured out why it does, but most of the time you can get it working again by pressing the odometer trip counter knob/toggle thingy. I took it to a shop to get my window fixed (wasn't rolling up and down properly) and the guy said you'd need a new spedo head but they didn't have any and couldnt order one at the time but he estimated the cost to fix it at about 250$. I'm sure if you went to pick-a-part you could get one or buy an aftermarket setup on ebay or something.
-One of the belts squeaks sometimes, on and off, usually worse if it rains. My mom had the same thing on her car and they said there's nothing wrong with it but its just an annoyance
-There's a little bit of scratches here and there, the worst on the roof above the passenger door when my friends/wife/whoever would put their stuff on the top of the roof while they opened the door
-Small hole in the bumper where I got rear ended once, the guy had a car full of crying little kids and he looked like it would just ruin his day to make him pay out of pocket or go thru insurance (plus I didnt really care and couldn't be bothered) so I told him not to worry about it and just went on with our lives
-Windshield has 2 nice cracks. One of em goes about 1/3 of the way from the drivers side bottom corner towards the center of the windshield and just last week I got smacked by what must of been a half golf ball sized rock on the henday and it made a nice smash mark near the top middle of the windshield which just today when i closed the door shot off another big crack (see pics)
-Car has a carbon fiber hood put on by previous owner that has developed that hazyness that gets on old headlights. With any kind of moisture on it it looks great, so I'm sure you could buff it out like you can hazy headlights or what I would do is dump some ATF on it and rub it around with a cloth and it would stay nice and shiny for like 6-8 weeks or until I washed my car with soap and I'd just do it again ahha. I put the pic of it now all hazy up so you can see.

Asking $1500. I think this is an okay price? I checked around and most seem to be priced at 3500-4500 w/ similar Kms if they are in better condition. Windshield will be about $250 I'd guess, Spedo head $250, and then time to buff out the CF hood if you care about it and a bit of body damage.

I'm still driving it but I have another car so if anyone is interested we can get all the registration and insurance cancelled and switched in a business day or two. I've never sold a car before but I imagine its not too tricky. I have a bunch of pics but it maxed me out at 5 here so i'll figure out how to get the rest on