t"raver1"smith
02-06-2004, 04:26 PM
accepting resumes now. just like the subject says

ninspeed
02-06-2004, 07:53 PM
for who????

t"raver1"smith
02-07-2004, 01:27 PM
only need to post your resumes here or e-mail me and i will pass them on.

ninspeed
02-07-2004, 04:39 PM
ok... who will you pass them on too??? i know somebody who tints really well, and he is looking for something new, but he does nto wanna work at some places...

t"raver1"smith
02-14-2004, 03:26 PM
only serious inquiries please guys. we are swamped getting ready for WOW and i can't spend half my day going through pm's from people who just want to pull my chain.

gwkwan
02-14-2004, 03:32 PM
r u located in calgary?
n which company r u?

t"raver1"smith
02-17-2004, 12:10 PM
sorry guys i guess i could have given a little more info...my bad...yes we are in calgary, and have one of the largest and nicest shops in this city. we run the full gamet from from detailing to custom car audio and tinting. as i said before this makes us unbelievably busy and if you think you have what it takes pm or e-mail me your resume and i will give it my full attenton. only those qualified will be contacted.

t3rry
02-17-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by t"raver1"smith
sorry guys i guess i could have given a little more info...my bad...yes we are in calgary, and have one of the largest and nicest shops in this city. we run the full gamet from from detailing to custom car audio and tinting. as i said before this makes us unbelievably busy and if you think you have what it takes pm or e-mail me your resume and i will give it my full attenton. only those qualified will be contacted.

you ahve been asked 3 times

WHAT IS THE COMPANY NAME??

DUBBED
02-17-2004, 12:25 PM
Dude just post the company name and an email address, you will get a much better respose. If you havn't already lost all interest. :rolleyes:

t3rry
02-17-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED
Dude just post the company name and an email address, you will get a much better respose. If you havn't already lost all interest. :rolleyes:

unless its a crappy company to work for and thats why he wont post the name and thats why they need people

t"raver1"smith
02-17-2004, 06:03 PM
i cannot afford to be inundated with phone calls and people coming down to the shop right now. pls guys....post or e-mail it to [email protected] and we will get back to you if you meet our criteria. i'm praying that you guys will understand, every time we put in ads with our name on it for any positon we've hired for over the years we get people coming for the jobs who have no experience and we spend a week trying to sort through people who are just not qualified. as it is i have'nt been out of this shop before 11 pm in over a week. most of the people who work here have been here for at least 2 yrs. this is not your typical shop that chews it's employees up and spits them out. we only want people who are serious and want a long term job.

thanks again

t"raver1"smith
03-05-2004, 01:40 PM
thanks to everyone who replied we have filled this position. sorry i didn;'t post sooner to let you know.