PDA

View Full Version : #dirtylaundry

403Gemini
07-16-2012, 10:58 AM
bWpK0wsnitc

What I really disliked about the first Punisher movie was it was almost comical in comparison to what the Punisher was in the comics. "Torturing" people by blind folding them and poking them with a Popsicle ? I really did enjoy Thomas Jane as the Punisher, even in this portrayal , but I think the director and script was poorly executed.

When War Zone came out I was happy that it captured the raw , brutal feeling that the comics had, but it did feel a bit lacking. Not Ray Stevens fault at all, just felt a bit off. Still, I appreciated how brutal and graphic it was.

I think the above video captures the character almost perfect and I'm glad they made it. I hope they make a sequel and have this feel to the entire film.

Few gripes I'll get out of the way:

Yes, Jack Daniels isn't flammable.
Yes, that is from the Dark Knight soundtrack.
Deal with it ;)

eglove
07-16-2012, 11:14 AM
Watched this a couple hours ago. So awesome. I hope he actually comes back and makes another Punisher movie. Warzone and that other dude was terrible.

Hamann
07-16-2012, 07:12 PM
That's what I hoped the first one would be like, Punisher in the Comics was absolutely brutal.

beecue
07-16-2012, 07:44 PM
That was great. I hope it's popular enough for them to make a new movie like this.

black13
07-16-2012, 08:08 PM
ah now we definitely need another one with Thomas Jane! He fits the character so well!

sputnik
09-26-2013, 01:26 PM
My cousin had a part in the making of this Punisher fan film called "No Mercy" in Montreal.

Not as good as Dirty Laundry (its VERY low budget) but still worth the watch considering it was made by young aspiring film makers.

ZFvIULVPEC8

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-punisher-no-mercy

403Gemini
09-26-2013, 04:43 PM
Very good for an indie group! :thumbsup: