PDA

View Full Version : New No Doubt CD

jsn
07-17-2012, 06:31 PM
Just heard that No Doubt is coming out with a new CD and have released a new single. I was never a fan of solo Gwen Stefanni but I always liked No doubt.

Not sure how I feel about their new single. Gwen steffani is still smoking though for a woman in her 40's :thumbsup:
Pb_zZ3xItPI

Spoons
07-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by jsn
Just heard that No Doubt is coming out with a new CD and have released a new single. I was never a fan of solo Gwen Stefanni but I always liked No doubt.

Not sure how I feel about their new single. Gwen steffani is still smoking though for a woman in her 40's :thumbsup:
Pb_zZ3xItPI

Meh.

This also should be in entertainment.

Modelexis
07-17-2012, 10:41 PM
:love:

eglove
07-17-2012, 10:59 PM
Music blows, gwen's still got it though

Dumbass17
07-17-2012, 11:25 PM
nah
saw her in a few interviews about 2 years back. she's haggard as

jsn
07-17-2012, 11:44 PM
Guess you can't tell from a music video. Not sure I like their new single. Seems more like her solo stuff than classic no doubt.

Spoons
07-18-2012, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Dumbass17
nah
saw her in a few interviews about 2 years back. she's haggard as

Haggard as what?

Don't leave bro's hangin' bro!

Mar
07-18-2012, 02:16 PM
I don't get it. No Doubt is Gwen Stefani with a band playing instruments. Gwen Stefani is Gwen Stefani with a band playing instruments. What's the difference? Who cares whom the band is? :dunno:
I've never understood how the only singer in a band can go solo. They're already solo.

flipstah
07-18-2012, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Mar
I don't get it. No Doubt is Gwen Stefani with a band playing instruments. Gwen Stefani is Gwen Stefani with a band playing instruments. What's the difference? Who cares whom the band is? :dunno:
I've never understood how the only singer in a band can go solo. They're already solo.

... wat.

A band totally sounds different from its solo counterpart.

No Doubt before she went solo was a mix of hard (Hella Good) and soft (Don't Speak).

Gwen's first album was all pop and IMO, garbage. Stupid bananas song.

It's different because of the dynamics of everyone involved.

Mista Bob
07-18-2012, 04:37 PM
There's a huge difference between solo vs band.

However not with this song. Sounds just like all the other crap that gets played over and over again on most radio stations now days.
Extremely over produced everything, nothing that I'd call music myself.

Doesn't even have anything to do with the band as I'd be extremely surprised if a single real instrument was used in the recording.
It's just slapping the bands name on it cause they could. :thumbsdow
(and yes I do like No Doubt.....just not whatever this is)

Tram Common
07-18-2012, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Spoons

Haggard as what?

Don't leave bro's hangin' bro!

He's pretending he's a Kiwi.

Hallowed_point
07-18-2012, 06:57 PM
Jesus christ , that isn't even catchy turn off the suck turn up the good :facepalm: :facepalm: :thumbsdow

flipstah
07-18-2012, 10:21 PM
I hope there's better singles in this new album...

THIS is No Doubt:

QtTj4cramPM

xnvy
07-18-2012, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by flipstah
THIS is No Doubt:

QtTj4cramPM QFT, one of my favourite songs ever.

ZEDGE
07-18-2012, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by flipstah
I hope there's better singles in this new album...

THIS is No Doubt:

QtTj4cramPM

Good shit. This new single is the most generic sounding crap I have heard in a while... what happened to No Doubt?? :thumbsdow