PDA

View Full Version : Silver Audi in Hamptons

Kijho
07-18-2012, 12:18 AM
Anyone see that Silver TT RS Coupe absolutely ripping through up and down Hampton's Blvd like 100km/h ish.

Probably the busiest night I've seen the pathways/ sidewalks too. Families, kids on bikes, elderly, soccer, tennis, everyone and their dogs were out and this douchefuck was tearing daddy's convertible up and down the main drag.

Complete idiot. :banghead:

G-RS4
07-18-2012, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Kijho
Anyone see that Silver TT RS Coupe absolutely ripping through up and down Hampton's Blvd like 100km/h ish.

Probably the busiest night I've seen the pathways/ sidewalks too. Families, kids on bikes, elderly, soccer, tennis, everyone and their dogs were out and this douchefuck was tearing daddy's convertible up and down the main drag.

Complete idiot. :banghead:

So was it a coupe or convertible?

Convertible TT-RS not available in NA.

wardpr68
07-18-2012, 08:16 AM
Probably some young chinese kid.... I used to live right on the blvd and it was an hourly occurence. Don't think this is anything new.

There was also a blue WRX that used to go about 120-140 on the stretch between the golf course and coop. He was going so fast once that he actually evaded a police cruiser. I went and told the officer to look out for the car and he said "Oh ya, I saw him yesterday, he was going so fast that I lost him"

Seriously... it happens all the time. These young chinese kids think they are invincible... hopefully I see one of them wrapped around a pole soon.

tobypaddock
07-18-2012, 08:20 AM
^^^wow, so you've seen one other Asian driver doing something similar so this must be an Asian too? I'm sure no young white kids speed in their parents cars ever eh?:dunno:

Kijho
07-18-2012, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by wardpr68
Probably some young chinese kid.... I used to live right on the blvd and it was an hourly occurence. Don't think this is anything new.

There was also a blue WRX that used to go about 120-140 on the stretch between the golf course and coop. He was going so fast once that he actually evaded a police cruiser. I went and told the officer to look out for the car and he said "Oh ya, I saw him yesterday, he was going so fast that I lost him"

Seriously... it happens all the time. These young chinese kids think they are invincible... hopefully I see one of them wrapped around a pole soon.

Was actually some 20-25 y/o skinny white kid with a tight pink Hollister shirt on and his girlfriend. When I say tight pink Hollister shirt, you get the idea already.

Originally posted by G-RS4

So was it a coupe or convertible?

Convertible TT-RS not available in NA.

I could be completely off then, it was a convertible top down but I swear it was only a 2 door.
:dunno: :dunno:

E: Thanks for moving this to the right section.

Chester
07-18-2012, 08:23 AM
LOL its not just young chinese/asian kids. I see idiots speeding on the blvd all the time, through the playground zone by my house. Someone almost hit my mom last week in the fucking cross walk. 8 years ago someone hit and killed my dog in the same cross walk and took off.

wardpr68
07-18-2012, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by tobypaddock
^^^wow, so you've seen one other Asian driver doing something similar so this must be an Asian too? I'm sure no young white kids speed in their parents cars ever eh?:dunno:

I have seen about 20 asian kids do the same thing. I base my opinion on what I see. Seeing as how the odds based on what I have seen are 20-0..... I make the assumption.

In this case I am wrong.... shit happens.

ducaudi
07-18-2012, 08:35 AM
I frequent the hamptons a lot, and sadly...I have to say that there are quite a few Chinese kids that get given these kind of cars and abuse it. Pretty sad IMHO.

To Chester, I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I would be furious, funny that you brought up cars and dogs. My friends and I were just talking about what we would do if something happened to our pets...The rage...

Oh well, we can't compare to the kids that live in Hongcouver...It's bad, if not WORSE there. I wonder if you guys would agree.

wardpr68
07-18-2012, 08:45 AM
Ya... if I saw some young punk speeding down the blvd and he hit a family member or pet.... I would probably rip him out of the car and smash his fucking head against the windshield.

I can be a bit of a psycho. :angel:

ducaudi
07-18-2012, 08:51 AM
I would probably rip him out of the car and smash his fucking head against the windshield.

Ahhh, I said that...:devil:

Kloubek
07-18-2012, 09:01 AM

I have seen about 20 asian kids do the same thing. I base my opinion on what I see. Seeing as how the odds based on what I have seen are 20-0..... I make the assumption.

In this case I am wrong.... shit happens.

Truthfully, when I see someone driving like an asshole I generally assume it is a white male. When I see someone driving really slow or confused I generally assume it is an asian and/or female.

wardpr68
07-18-2012, 09:09 AM
Usually I would agree with you. But on good ol' Hamptons Blvd there is tons of little asian boys that love to show the world how large there and loud their exhaust is and how cool that blow off valve sounds.... honestly I have never seen a white dude doing it.

tobypaddock
07-18-2012, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Kijho

I could be completely off then, it was a convertible top down but I swear it was only a 2 door.

Am I missing something here?? all TT's are 2 doors, no?

Twin_Cam_Turbo
07-18-2012, 09:56 AM
Haven't seen this TTRS but I saw the police just below the Golf Course on the main road last week, hopefully that slows down traffic.

bourge73
07-18-2012, 09:58 AM
Next time get a plate number... post it, and call it in :dunno:

Xtrema
07-18-2012, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo
Haven't seen this TTRS but I saw the police just below the Golf Course on the main road last week, hopefully that slows down traffic.

The dip right before coming up to golf course is a great speed trap and cash generator.

The blvd is worse when it gets dark. My neighbor who lives on it say he always get woken up by exhaust note of speeders in the summer. But what do you expect when you live across a hockey rink.

Also, I'm surprised there isn't a playground zone around the park but I'm not going to complain because other than 6-8pm during summer, there is rarely anyone there and the school zone covers other hours when it's in session.

adam c
07-18-2012, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by bourge73
Next time get a plate number... post it, and call it in :dunno:

unless you're willing to go to court the police won't do anything /firsthandexperience

gretz
07-18-2012, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by adam c

unless you're willing to go to court the police won't do anything /firsthandexperience

+1... I've called in clowns before only to get a call back months later asking if i'm willing to take time off work to go to court... Ya, okay lol

lilmira
07-18-2012, 10:41 AM
I'd be willing to take a day off going to court to teach the clown a lesson but even before that, it's such a hassle to file a report. You'll either wait at the station for whoever the officer to show up which is no telling when, or leave a message so that the officer can come find you at work or at home, again no telling when. Yeah I want a cop to show up at my office looking for me, that looks real good.

First hand experience.

EG6boi
07-18-2012, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by tobypaddock

White kids drive Skyline R32's bro. lol

bourge73
07-18-2012, 12:39 PM
Hmmm, well then post it up on Beyond? If the cops won't do shiat, I am sure there are more than a few people on here who can make this punks life "temporarily miserable", as a little payback. Or, maybe just get Mar to call him..

wardpr68.5
07-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Aww it appears my comments hit a little too close to home for someone. Oh well, I'm back. I will be up in the Hamptons tonight.... I am sure I will see an Asian kid driving like a moron. I shall report back.

wardpr68.5
07-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Usually I would agree with you. But on good ol' Hamptons Blvd there is tons of little asian boys that love to show the world how large there and loud their exhaust is and how cool that blow off valve sounds.... honestly I have never seen a white dude doing it.

For the big bad mod.... this is not racist, it is a fact based on observation. I have only even seen an asian kid doing it. Is that racist? No, it's fact. Just like I have never encountered an asian kid driving a lifted truck on deerfoot. Am I now racist against white people because the only people who drive lifted trucks that I have seen are white people?

Give your head a shake and your nuts a check.

sillysod
07-18-2012, 03:51 PM
I'm surprised you've lasted as long as you have with that old account. Many of your comments (mostly in police threads) are pointlessly rude / ignorant.

Now you need to put your avatar back so I know what I'm getting into before I read your post.

I will however admit that I did not believe your post to be racist, just shitty. :D

wardpr68.5
07-18-2012, 03:56 PM
I will definitely admit my rants against the police can be rude/ignorant.... I just can't stand the way our police force is run and it pisses me off to no end.

I was banned for this thread though.... and that's just stupid. Oh well..... one more virtual account bites the dust.

Disoblige
07-18-2012, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by wardpr68.5

I was banned for this thread though.... and that's just stupid.
Not really. As some have already said, not just chinese kids doing this.

And Asians in Hamptons? Oh Really?

As you said:

Whatever, it happens a lot with teenagers in general, chinese or not. I've seen way more white teens act like douchebags on the road than chinese and there are more than a few here that will agree to this as well.

sillysod
07-18-2012, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige

Whatever, it happens a lot with teenagers in general, chinese or not. I've seen way more white teens act like douchebags on the road than chinese and there are more than a few here that will agree to this as well.

Truth.... I did some really retarded stuff on the roads as a 16yr old teenager and I'm euro white (super white).

bourge73
07-18-2012, 04:14 PM
^^ Id say the majority in Calgary are spoiled White kids, without a care in the world. And Wardpr...Don't forget dood, Beyond is owned, and full of Chinese peeps (Asian, if it doesn't compute)

ducaudi
07-18-2012, 04:15 PM
But then you'll have your Chinese/Asians drive below the speed limits, which are just as annoying as the ones that speed.

Lose lose...

wardpr68.5
07-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by bourge73
...Don't forget dood, Beyond is owned, and full of Chinese peeps (Asian, if it doesn't compute)

Ya... I know. Apparently some rather insecure/sensitive ones at that.

Oryx
07-18-2012, 04:57 PM
I believe that he referred to chinese kids simply because its a known fact that the Hamptons are a primarily Asian community and I see asian kids in their m3s and 350z's ripping up and down the boulevard all the time

Shlade
07-18-2012, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by EG6boi

White kids drive Skyline R32's bro. lol

Hey dude im white but im no kid :rofl:

wardpr68.5
07-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Oryx
I believe that he referred to chinese kids simply because its a known fact that the Hamptons are a primarily Asian community and I see asian kids in their m3s and 350z's ripping up and down the boulevard.

You racist fuck! BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN!

wardpr68.75
07-18-2012, 11:04 PM
It's really quite pointless to keep banning me.... perhaps if you actually gave an explanation for it I wouldn't just keep making accounts you small dicked fuck.

Ban me.

msommers
07-18-2012, 11:15 PM
There probably are a lot of asian guys whipping around the Hamptons being retards, just the same as there are a lot of rednecks in their lifted trucks and fat chicks with leis on their rearview mirror in their cavaliers pulling super douche moves on deerfoot, or distracted MILFs in their navigators who can't park worth shit, or the idiot hardcore snowboarder/skiier with googles on his rearview blocking a bunch of the windshield, just in case he has to go boarding at any moment cuz you never know!.... Hey, it's observation and nothing wrong with that. But to go so far as to hope some kid ends up around a pole...a little much.

Type_S1
07-18-2012, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Oryx
I believe that he referred to chinese kids simply because its a known fact that the Hamptons are a primarily Asian community and I see asian kids in their m3s and 350z's ripping up and down the boulevard all the time

Their parents** M3's and 350's. I have lots of friends in the hamptons and all have not spent a cent on their own vehicles. :rofl:

bjstare
07-19-2012, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by ducaudi
But then you'll have your Chinese/Asians drive below the speed limits, which are just as annoying as the ones that speed.

Lose lose...

Completely disagree that its a lose lose. Below the speed limit is annoying, yes... but not nearly as dangerous as speeding through residential areas.

If I had to choose one it would be the extra slow drivers.

wardpr68.75
07-19-2012, 08:29 AM
Hey Mods....

QW4RUIjOp9k

P.S. why the hell can I not write in chinese on this forum?

JRSC00LUDE
07-19-2012, 08:33 AM
This is entertaining.

wardpr68.75
07-19-2012, 08:36 AM
Wow.... I don't have asian language support installed on my work computer. What a bunch of racists.... maybe I should file a complaint with Alberta Human Services. Or ban them.....

AzNxHyDrA
07-19-2012, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by wardpr68.75
Wow.... I don't have asian language support installed on my work computer. What a bunch of racists.... maybe I should file a complaint with Alberta Human Services. Or ban them.....

Are you seriously that much of a crybaby? Get on with your life.
I don't think your original post was racist since I know a few asians that speed through Hampton's so its true. It's more about how you articulate your thoughts and how rude they appear to others.

wardpr68.75
07-19-2012, 08:48 AM
Crybaby? I am just trying to ensure some damn equal rights!!! Please, captain sensitive, inform me which part of my post appeared rude to you? I will do my best to re-word it in a less intimidating way.

DeleriousZ
07-19-2012, 09:14 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo6snp053m1qzy4n9.gif

AzNxHyDrA
07-19-2012, 09:16 AM
Crybaby? I am just trying to ensure some damn equal rights!!! Please, captain sensitive, inform me which part of my post appeared rude to you? I will do my best to re-word it in a less intimidating way.

:facepalm: Yes I'm captain sensitive. I'm just trying to point out why you might have been banned. I actually find what you post humoring and entertaining.

benyl
07-19-2012, 09:19 AM

Ban me.

I didn't ban you the first two times, but I am more than happy to oblige this time... hahaha

I haven't banned anyone in a long time. Was kind of fun. hahahahaha

wardpr68.76
07-19-2012, 09:38 AM
Perhaps a different mod would like to take a turn this time?

wardpr68.76
07-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by AzNxHyDrA

:facepalm: Yes I'm captain sensitive. I'm just trying to point out why you might have been banned. I actually find what you post humoring and entertaining.

Glad to entertain you bro. That's what I am here for. :thumbsup:

bjstare
07-19-2012, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by wardpr68.76

Glad to entertain you bro. That's what I am here for. :thumbsup:

Haha well at least that's clear. You certainly don't have a job by the looks of how much time you've taken to post and activate new accounts. :rolleyes:

wardpr68.76
07-19-2012, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by cjblair

Haha well at least that's clear. You certainly don't have a job by the looks of how much time you've taken to post and activate new accounts. :rolleyes:

Oh I do.... It only takes about 10 seconds.

P.S. mods, an IP ban won't work either. As you can see.

Redlyne_mr2
07-19-2012, 10:14 AM
I speed through everything and I'm white. :thumbsup:

rage2
07-19-2012, 10:22 AM
Let's see how long this ban lasts.

Kg810
07-19-2012, 10:25 AM
A+ thread will read again

rage2
07-19-2012, 10:39 AM
It's been longer than 10 seconds. Where are you???

KRyn
07-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by wardpr68.76

Oh I do.... It only takes about 10 seconds.

P.S. mods, an IP ban won't work either. As you can see.

Originally posted by rage2

rage2 & beyond: 1 warpdr68.76 troll: 0

benyl
07-19-2012, 10:43 AM
Super ban? :rofl:

rx7boi
07-19-2012, 10:43 AM
That's what happens when you cross a mod that actually works in IT.

ZING!

EK 2.0
07-19-2012, 10:45 AM

Did you ban him from the internet??....

And do you think that maybe it the steroids that he takes that cause his...anger and his....rage too??....yes, pun intended....haha...

lasimmon
07-19-2012, 11:33 AM
My Chinese co worker once told me (while she was complaining about drivers.. At which point I chuckled and she hit me haha)

"I don't make stereotypes, I only see them"

Thought that was kind of funny.

viff3r
07-19-2012, 11:41 AM
http://www.flashasylum.com/db/files/Comics/Rob/stereo.png (http://www.explosm.net/comics/2862/)
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net (http://www.explosm.net/)

stonedp
07-23-2012, 09:29 AM
Let's see how long this ban lasts.

Well.... I am sure it made you feel good that I didn't post back right away... sadly I had a meeting that afternoon, the next day I was out doing research all day, and the weekend simply didn't afford me any time to reply. But here I am.

EDIT: Yes, I did try to make a few accounts right after, but noticed you began monitoring registrations.... again, I had to leave thus didn't have time to foil it. But, in the end, I did.

Originally posted by KRyn
rage2 & beyond: 1 warpdr68.76 troll: 0

Lets call it 1-1.... for now.

Originally posted by rx7boi
That's what happens when you cross a mod that actually works in IT.

ZING!

What happens? You get banned for a few mins and then come back whenever you please? Interesting. I worked in IT as well... it's not hard to get past a forum ban, trust me.

Originally posted by EK 2.0

Did you ban him from the internet??....

And do you think that maybe it the steroids that he takes that cause his...anger and his....rage too??....yes, pun intended....haha...

I am pretty much the furthest thing from a roid user.... but good attempt at a terrible joke. *slow clap*

Anyway, the trolling was fun. It was interesting to see people shove their nose up Rage2's ass for being some "hero"... I mean he really tried. Unfortunately, there is a way around everything.

Feel free to ban this account, I will just make another. The trolling is done, I had my fun. I will go back to being a normal forum user now.

For anyone I ACTUALLY upset, I apologize.

stonedp
07-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Awww... come on. I was expecting at least a little heat....

rage2
07-23-2012, 03:56 PM
It's not as fun if I gave up and turned off moderation to let you back in lol.

If you count that as 1-1, then you're welcome from me giving you 1 point. :D

Disoblige
07-23-2012, 04:03 PM
It's not as fun if I gave up and turned off moderation to let you back in lol.
:rofl: