PDA

View Full Version : what to do with injury!?

Dumbass17
07-23-2012, 03:38 AM
so i posted about my recent shoulder dislocations and it's really hindering my enjoyment of life lately... as in i can't surf, can't golf, can't work out, pretty much can't really use my left arm.
with that being said, what's some exercise/fun/sports that i can pickup that won't jeopardize the stability of my shoulder?!
im' getting bored...

ajooo
07-23-2012, 10:10 AM
shake weight

jk.

with all seriousness, its going to be tough finding something that will allow you to use your left arm considering your shoulders are incorporated into almost everything. depending on how far along your injury is, i'd say start rehabing your shoulder with some pulleys or anything like that

Darkane
07-23-2012, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Dumbass17
so i posted about my recent shoulder dislocations and it's really hindering my enjoyment of life lately... as in i can't surf, can't golf, can't work out, pretty much can't really use my left arm.
with that being said, what's some exercise/fun/sports that i can pickup that won't jeopardize the stability of my shoulder?!
im' getting bored...

Sounds like a good time for a lower body specialization routine!

Also your shoulder will heal quicker (initially) if you give it the proper rest. DO NOT do things to aggravate it.

Later on as it heals some upper body activity should be included. Lots of Back work, rows, pulls etc. Avoid Pressing for a long while.

This approach should balance your upperbody as most people are pressing dominant anyway. This means rounded upper back, slouching shoulders and an overdeveloped chest vs back.

Dumbass17
07-23-2012, 02:39 PM
yeah the only thing i can really do at the gym is triceps, biceps and legs, which is alright cause i need to build those muscles anyways, but i can't do anything for chest and i really don't want to get manboobs again!

davidmanthony
08-14-2012, 05:58 AM
You can do some exercises which will you to get relief from shoulder pain first. According to me first you should move your right hand up on wall and then start moving it back and forth slowly. It may be useful exercise for you. Wish you get well soon.

jdmakkord
08-14-2012, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by davidmanthony
You can do some exercises which will you to get relief from shoulder pain first. According to me first you should move your right hand up on wall and then start moving it back and forth slowly. It may be useful exercise for you. Wish you get well soon.liposuction westchester ny (http://www.liposuctionwestchesterny.com)
Worst case you could get lipo from this dbag. Lol.

nasri65
09-02-2012, 06:19 AM
The scalp is rich with blood vessels, so even a minor cut there can bleed profusely. The "goose egg" or swelling that may appear after a head blow is the result of the scalp's veins leaking fluid or blood into (and under) the scalp. It may take days or even a week to disappear.

FullFledgedYYC
09-02-2012, 08:10 AM
Soccer would be a good option.