PDA

View Full Version : White Lotus Elise/Exige - "OVRLOAD"

Zero102
07-30-2012, 11:40 AM
My neighbourhood (or any neighbourhood for that matter) is not your personal speedway. Driving 80-100km/hr on residential roads and running stop signs (I wouldn't call it a roll when you went through at over 20km/hr) on roads with houses is not an appropriate way to conduct yourself. It is even worse when you consider it was during the day on a weekend and there were people out walking their kids and such. I had a recording of you speeding by __WELL__ over 50km/hr above the speed limit and blowing through a stop sign at over 20km/hr, but you are very lucky my memory card got corrupted before I was able to copy it off, or the police would be visiting you instead of me ranting on a forum.

That is all.

/RANT

KRyn
07-30-2012, 11:45 AM
Awesome story bro!

Disoblige
07-30-2012, 11:46 AM
You can still report the plate to police :)

CanmoreOrLess
07-30-2012, 11:53 AM
I know of a certain black Maserati convertible who needs his own thread. He too has some small dick vanity plate. Will have the phone ready to record. New CSI for beyond.

Zero102
07-30-2012, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by KRyn
Awesome story bro!

Would be a much more awesome story with the youtube video I was hoping to post before discovering that the samsung microsd card that came with my blackvue just shit the bed. That is the second one for me, I guess I should have just replaced the apparently good card when the other one failed. :banghead:

Twin_Cam_Turbo
07-30-2012, 12:21 PM
Let's start an official bad drivers thread for rants, no more individual threads!

DeeK
07-30-2012, 01:36 PM
right from the "sticky thread"

All Spotted threads NOW MUST CONTAIN a usable identifiable photo.