PDA

View Full Version : Prep for Fitness Competition.

JAYMEZ
07-31-2012, 12:07 AM
Hey guys,

Well going off Flipstahs Thread.. I thought I would create my own blog on what I do.

Alright so stats as of last weigh in.. (I weigh in every Thursday Morning.. Then I am pinched by my trainer .. He pinches bicep / Triceps / Traps / Abs (Love handles) ....

My previous stats before competition in July..

Weight : Date : BF %

214 May 10 - 9.7
210 May 16 - 8.9
210 May 24 - 8.2
205 June 14- 7.7
202 June 21 - 6.3
197 June 28 - 6.1

Pre- Comp ... No water for 40+ Hours until after Judging. Carbs slowly introduced. Big ass steak the night before comp. Pre stage - Chocolate bar.

Comp day July 7 - 186 -

Now the BF may be a bit off , they are used with pinch calibers . But we could still accurately measure what areas had the biggest loss

Took a week off for the body to recover from the dehydration and then killed myself at stampede.

Post Comp..
July 30th - 200 Pounds 8.1

My work out routine is: ******When the day comes , I will do a detailed work out routine *****

Monday - Shoulder day ( I will put it in detail soon)
- I train with my personal trainer during the AM
- I am starting off with 35mins of Cardio Everyday
Treadmill Speed 3 Incline 10.
- Shoulders again PM workout.
- 15 mins core exercises

Tues - Chest Day PM workout ( I will put into detail)
- Muay Thai Kickboxing

Wed - Leg day (FML day)
- I train with my personal trainer in the AM
- Legs hit again PM
- 15 mins core exercises

Thurs - Back Day (AM workout with Trainer)
- 15 mins core exercises
- Track and Field training ( Glenmore or Okotoks track

Friday - Arms PM
- Muay Thai Kickboxing

Saturday - Track and Field

Sunday - Lazy ass day ... Sometimes Ill do cardio / swim / walk.

Goal

2nd Competition - Fitness Category .. 200 Pounds 4BF -
Comp Date : Oct 13

Diet:

Ill fill this in tomorrow

Supplements:

Tomorrow .

davidI
07-31-2012, 09:16 AM
How tall are you?

KRyn
07-31-2012, 09:36 AM
Pictures of starting body composition and pre competition body composition?

scboss
08-01-2012, 01:29 AM
Looks good so far man. Are you pro or amateur? Fitness model?

One of my co-workers/clients won 1st for amateur fitness model INBF canada. Are you entering an all natural competition? I swear some of the fitness models in the competitions with no testing could pass as bodybuilders lol.

zipdoa
08-07-2012, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by warcaster
Looks good so far man. Are you pro or amateur? Fitness model?

One of my co-workers/clients won 1st for amateur fitness model INBF canada. Are you entering an all natural competition? I swear some of the fitness models in the competitions with no testing could pass as bodybuilders lol.

How does the testing work? I would imagine guys juicing last year wouldn't get caught if they didn't cycle this year?

JAYMEZ
08-08-2012, 01:58 AM
Hey guys. Just got back from BC. I am 6'2 . Contest is WBFF - Fitness Cat this year .. Next year Muscle Model.

scboss
08-08-2012, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by zipdoa

How does the testing work? I would imagine guys juicing last year wouldn't get caught if they didn't cycle this year?

He had to take a lie detector and a piss test for the top 3

wintonyk
08-09-2012, 01:48 PM
You ever try a sodium/carb load and water depletion?

Darkane
08-09-2012, 02:43 PM
^^ I've read sodium manipulation can fuck you over. It's much harder to dial in than a proper carb/water manipulation

bulaian
08-09-2012, 03:04 PM
How did you place in the competition?

scboss
08-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Darkane
^^ I've read sodium manipulation can fuck you over. It's much harder to dial in than a proper carb/water manipulation

Yeah man. I knew a guy that did this before a show, all of his muscles looked flat because he cut to much. Ive seen guys that carb deplete to the point where they cant even get a pump pre show.
The crappy thing is everyone is different and it usually dosnt take much. Sometime a difference of 500 calories.

JAYMEZ
10-03-2012, 12:40 AM
Alrighty.. So took some much needed time off. Gained a bit of weight . But whatever..

I have decided to do the WBFF Show in Montreal at the end April. I am going to get my stats and pinch tests done tomorrow by my trainer and ill post em up..

This will be a fresh start so my progress will be from Beginning to End .