PDA

View Full Version : Fahadh- Beautiful Arabic number plate on sale

Umarkhaliq
08-01-2012, 10:48 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Modelexis
08-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Can it still be called a 'number' plate if the plate does not contain any numbers?

IJBYM

Masked Bandit
08-01-2012, 11:01 AM
I don't get it?

EK 2.0
08-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Mash-Allah I get that it is just the best plate in the entire world....

And by the great grace and divinity of Allah we are blessed with such beautiful script....

But please, don't spam the forums with the same link over and over again.....

Skyline_Addict
08-01-2012, 11:36 AM
just Ban him, Arif. :P

EK 2.0
08-01-2012, 11:38 AM
It is our holiest month my friend...and what kind of follower of Islam would I be if I were to ban him during the month of ramadan....when I am taught to be reverent and accepting of all my fellow brothers and sisters....no matter how much they spam, and clog up our forums with ugly license plates??....

nismodrifter
08-01-2012, 12:23 PM
I bid $75 million

sillysod
08-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Mash-Allah is right.

hahaha.

mugensix
08-02-2012, 03:06 PM
^ real grown up there ey? Poking fun at a religeon. Disgusting..

Ek2.0 i did not know you were muslim -.-

sillysod
08-02-2012, 03:20 PM
?? not making fun.

My wife and her entire family is muslim. EK's post made me lol.

dirtsniffer
08-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by mugensix
^ real grown up there ey? Poking fun at a religeon. Disgusting..

What in the fuck is a religeon?

mugensix
08-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Okay then i took it the wrong way sorry sillysod:thumbsup:

Google it dirtsniffer

J-hop
08-02-2012, 07:27 PM

Google it dirtsniffer

Actually I think it's you that needs to google the word "religeon"

Type_S1
08-02-2012, 07:29 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=religeon

J-hop
08-02-2012, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Type_S1
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=religeon

Did you read the link?

mugensix
08-02-2012, 08:53 PM
I misspelt it, burn me with fire beyond... Religion...

dandia89
08-03-2012, 11:22 AM
astaighfirgallah

EK 2.0
08-03-2012, 11:26 AM

Well...yeah...but not a good one by any means....

Originally posted by dandia89

astaighfirgallah

A little bit too far no??....

D'z Nutz
08-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
Well...yeah...but not a good one by any means....

Not at all. He's been known to steal people's identities so he can eat bacon.

EK 2.0
08-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Well, you know bacon is already delicious...but.. when the flesh of the swine is forbidden, it tastes like 100 times better....so, you do what you gotta do....

Seth1968
08-03-2012, 01:15 PM
I misspelt it, burn me with fire beyond... Religion...

If they're religious, they might just do that.

sillysod
08-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Muslim that eats the swine? haha

Most I know smoke, drink, fuck & swear but when it comes to the pig.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4vjm5Ccs41qj3ir1.gif

EK 2.0
08-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by sillysod

Muslim that eats the swine? haha

Most I know smoke, drink, fuck & swear but when it comes to the pig.

That is exactly why I said outright that I am not a good muslim at all...swine, drink, tattoo's, disbelief in a few concepts that as a muslim you are supposed to have concrete faith in...are all things that I do that I am not supposed to do....

Not to get into a large religious debate here (because we all know how those end on beyond) if you are already doing all the rest of that, the jump to swine isn't that big of one...at least that is how I look at things...the hypocrisy within Islamic followers is quite strong. Yes there are a few people out there that can tell me about my religion and how my "practise" it is wrong...but those people are few and far between....

dandia89
08-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

That is exactly why I said outright that I am not a good muslim at all...swine, drink, tattoo's, disbelief in a few concepts that as a muslim you are supposed to have concrete faith in...are all things that I do that I am not supposed to do....

Not to get into a large religious debate here (because we all know how those end on beyond) if you are already doing all the rest of that, the jump to swine isn't that big of one...at least that is how I look at things...the hypocrisy within Islamic followers is quite strong. Yes there are a few people out there that can tell me about my religion and how my "practise" it is wrong...but those people are few and far between....

whatever man. religion is what you make of it. you don't need to follow every single word to be a good muslim. i take values from islam that i feel are important to make me a decent person and incorporate it into my daily life. i can't blindly follow some of islam's rules, i just can't understand it.

EK 2.0
08-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by dandia89

whatever man. religion is what you make of it. you don't need to follow every single word to be a good muslim. i take values from islam that i feel are important to make me a decent person and incorporate it into my daily life. i can't blindly follow some of islam's rules, i just can't understand it.

Again, not wanting to start a religious jihad here...and this is me using my many years of university education in Islam...but the word "Islam" itself means "submission"....submission to Allah, and all that he represents to the 1 billion or so Muslims on the planet....be it shia or sunni....there are rules...and those rules are to be followed to the letter....yes...your religion is your religion and the relationship between you and your god is just that...YOURS....but...by breaking the rules, or just using the rules that are convenient to you at any given moment is not following the islamic faith or religion...

If you want to use some great tenants of a faith then sample from Buddhism and follow those in your day-to-day...it's either you take it all or take nothing when it comes to Islam...

So yeah...practice and follow what you want out of the faith...there are 5 pillars....and those five are the basis of what all mumin's should take with them in their daily lives....If you want to be a good muslim you MUST follow those rules...and you must use the Prophet's (pbuh) life as an example and as something to aspire to....

I am now done with the preaching, and sermons....haha....

Salaam....

Kona9
08-03-2012, 09:55 PM
For the love of bacon, liquor and sweet sweet vagina, I am extremely thankful to not be religious what so ever. Sometimes I feel sorry for what people choose to miss out on over their faith. So long as they are happy and not causing me trouble, all is well, and more bacons for me.

I didn't see the plate, but aren't super low single numbered plates very expensive?

G-ZUS
08-04-2012, 12:11 AM
http://i.qkme.me/36bt29.jpg

mugensix
08-05-2012, 02:30 AM
LOL actually? -.-

w_man
08-05-2012, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by Kona9

I didn't see the plate, but aren't super low single numbered plates very expensive?

$14.3 million expensive ....

$14.3M License Plate Auction Sets World Record (http://abcnews.go.com/Business/FunMoney/story?id=4301197&page=1#.UB49CaN0IhU)

Maybelater
08-05-2012, 09:52 AM
This is certainly an interesting thread for the car section of beyond....