PDA

View Full Version : 2004 silver lamborghini Gallardo

car
02-08-2004, 03:39 PM
:eek:
I was on the bus home from friends house when i saw this beauty, too bad i didn't have a camera at the time:banghead: :banghead:

i didnt have much time with it as pulled out quickly and away, but i've just realized that it has a HUGE windshield

for those that live in vancouver or should i say WEST van, heres something to watch out for on the streets (gas station at alma/broadway)
:thumbsup:

cappachihngo
02-08-2004, 10:09 PM
u serious??? it seems like a lot of ppl r driving lambos in cowtown, my friend saw a yellow murcielago driving in the downtown like a week ago... but ya we all need a digi-cam for moments like dat....:thumbsup:

car
02-08-2004, 10:54 PM
actually i had a video camera in my bag
i had just finished a school video project, but i never thought to bring it out:banghead:
plus it would have taken too long anyways:(

Spooned
02-08-2004, 11:29 PM
The yellow murcielago belongs to the guy that owns outlaws and the hotel and a couple other things on that block, i've seen it going around calgary as well. Man that car is sexy.

but yeah look out for it in the summer =P

*edit*
yup yup see below
thats the guy =P

XylathaneGTR
02-09-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Spooned
The yellow murcielago belongs to the guy that owns outlaws and the hotel and a couple other things on that block,

Paul Vickers. Owner of Penny Lane Entertainment.

His Murcielago has been mentioned on here countless times.
Cappa, he mentiones he's in Vancouver, so...I doubt you'll be seeing that silver Gallerdo here.

car
02-09-2004, 07:18 PM
yeah vancouver's cool
a lot of rich people with their mansions and parking their "crappy"
S-classes out side and not in their own underground parking.....

cappachihngo
02-09-2004, 10:42 PM
darn man u should have pulled out ur cam.. i would have for sure

Big_Lunn
02-10-2004, 08:02 PM
those things are sweet. My brother's friend juss got one a week ago

Wildcat
02-10-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Spooned
The yellow murcielago belongs to the guy that owns outlaws and the hotel and a couple other things on that block, i've seen it going around calgary as well. Man that car is sexy.

but yeah look out for it in the summer =P

*edit*
yup yup see below
thats the guy =P

he doesnt own outlaws or anything else on that block. xylathane is right however

cappachihngo
02-10-2004, 11:12 PM
hmm interesting.....:drama:

XylathaneGTR
02-12-2004, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by Wildcat

xylathane is right however

Wow, for once i actually know what im talking about!
wooooo, i think i need a moment.

car
02-13-2004, 05:13 PM
the bus just turned a corner around the gas station so i only had about 10 seconds, that not enough time to get a video camera out and running:(

car
02-18-2004, 06:22 PM
ok, i found out more about it
apparently this guy, while racing it used the hand brake too much and the shop near where i spotted it was the only one in vancouver to cover lamborghini warrantees
my friend works there and thats y i knew whats goin on,
lucky kid, better not mess up on it