PDA

View Full Version : FS 06 White Porsche Cayman S Loaded w/ Sport Seats & Full Leather

Kor
08-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Deleted due to winter.

Kor
08-18-2012, 12:53 PM
bump

Kor
08-23-2012, 04:37 PM
bump again

Kor
09-06-2012, 04:45 PM
Bump and PRICE DROP $46,000 OBO if you say you're from Beyond.

Would like to make a deal so send me a message! Otherwise it's going under the car cover in the garage for the winter in about 2 weeks.

Graham_A_M
09-06-2012, 09:45 PM
In your gallery, there is one interior shot that shows the speedo, it seems to read in MPH. So Im assuming this was a US import?

Kor
09-06-2012, 10:17 PM
Yes, absolutely (and proudly) imported it.

I imported it in 2007 and it was actually one of the first Cayman S's in Calgary. Bought very lightly used with < 7,000 km on it from a Porsche dealership in Tampa Bay, Florida. I hunted for this car for 6 months to find one that was white with natural full-leather.

I shipped the car to Canada on Hansens, had it re-inspected at SCFC and warranty was honoured by SCFC until it was up in about 2009. At that time I paid around 70k for the car and a Cayman from SCFC was over 100k :/

The fellow who owned it prior was a Porsche-o-phile and even had posted about the car on Planet-9.com, a Porsche forum. I sent him some PM's just after I bought it, nice guy. I gathered he just changed his mind and upgraded to a 911 while the car was on lease. If you look through the old posts you can probably find some history.

I have the original bill of sale from my purchase from the dealership, import docs, etc that I will provide with the car, along with some maintenance docs etc etc.

In terms of differences from Canadian cars, the speedo is the only difference. The analog part is in MPH but more often you use the digital speedo and odo, which read in KM now.

Porsche offers colored gauge-faces (all kinds of colors) through the parts department. If you wanted you could change the face of the gauge to another color and get kph.

PM me to chat about the car or better yet COME DRIVE HER!

Quonzilla
09-07-2012, 09:52 AM
does it come with oem wheels?

Kor
09-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Nope sorry I sold em LONG ago. On Beyond IIRC! Price is negotiable though so you can always buy some OEM wheels if you love em.

e88
09-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Jed Bouscal
09-30-2012, 02:29 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Kor
10-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Wanted to post an update.

My update is that the car is going away (car cover in my garage) until Spring on Friday. After Friday Oct 12 it will no longer be for sale.

KR

PS E88 and Jed wanted to post their positive reviews of the car so just PM them if you want to hear what they have to say I am confident they can give you an honest review.