PDA

View Full Version : Top 3 Builders in Calgary.

/////AMG
02-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Please list who you think are the top 3 builders in calgary.
Commercial or Residential Builders, I would prefer Home (Residential) Builders. Thanks.

Ben
02-08-2004, 05:52 PM
I've never heard a Bad thing about Baywest. People who have viewed our home or know who built it always compliment us on our choice. Small builder too. :dunno:

nismodrifter
02-08-2004, 06:10 PM
all depends you know....I don't think you can really say "BLAH company is the best builder around..."

they might be the BEST in some things but may lack in others

ie: some builder could build the PERFECT house for you with NO MISTAKE ANYWHERE.......but what if they take 20 years to build it?

hope you understand what I am gettin at....

/////AMG
02-08-2004, 06:30 PM
Yea, I just need 3 builders residential or commercial who have a office in downtown.

tyler
02-08-2004, 06:43 PM
Dart Interiours they have an office downtown and do real good work!!! I think I still have there number to....if you want it pm me

/////AMG
02-08-2004, 07:47 PM
Oh I just PM'd you back talking bout sauna's lol :nut: :nut:

I need builders not decorators, since it says interiors I assume they do interior work?

Builder, people who design/plan to build houses

JordanLotoski
02-08-2004, 08:15 PM
morrison was builder of the year the past 2 years, thats why we built with them

mo_virgin
02-09-2004, 12:13 AM
JAger, Cedarglen

JordanLotoski
02-09-2004, 12:19 AM
cedarglen sucks man....they cheap out on everyting, and there interior finishing sux

Ben
02-09-2004, 12:26 AM
I would also advise against Beattie.

fast_girl
02-09-2004, 12:49 AM
same with Shane Homes and Reidbuild :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow I would say that McKinley Masters is definetly one of the best... but I don't know if they have an office in downtown Calgary... in fact, I think most home bulders' offices are NOT in fact in the downtown area at all... but i dunno for sure :dunno:

Shaolin
02-09-2004, 01:05 AM
a couple of my workmates are building homes.. one from Carolina and one from Trico.. the one with Carolina seems to be doing ok, while the chick that's building with Trico got the run around at first, but now they're finally building.

sputnik
02-09-2004, 08:12 AM
Its depends quite a bit on what you are planning to build... some builders build really good starter homes... some builders specialize in big estate homes.

What are you thinking of building? How big? How much $$$? Which area of the city?

CRXguy
02-09-2004, 03:31 PM
it also depends on the trades they hire. we built 3 houses with shane homes a while back, and everything was great.

just stay the hell away from Jayman homes! :thumbsdow :guns:

Def_3
02-09-2004, 03:33 PM
i've worked with excel, jayman, jager, pacesetter, morrsion, morrison renovations.......and the nicest quality i saw was in morrison homes.............:thumbsup:

JAYMEZ
02-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Shane homes :)

JordanLotoski
02-09-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Def_3
i've worked with excel, jayman, jager, pacesetter, morrsion, morrison renovations.......and the nicest quality i saw was in morrison homes.............:thumbsup:

good to hear i have a morrison home:thumbsup:

FiveFreshFish
02-09-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by fast_girl
same with Shane Homes and Reidbuild :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow I would say that McKinley Masters is definetly one of the best... but I don't know if they have an office in downtown Calgary... in fact, I think most home bulders' offices are NOT in fact in the downtown area at all... but i dunno for sure :dunno:

Yup, McKinley Masters builds some nice huge-ass homes. Here's the showhome in Westminster just outside of town. Note the two three-car garages!