PDA

View Full Version : Building with Baywest

Zan
08-14-2012, 05:28 AM
I'm currently building with Baywest in Auburn Bay and my wife and I are loving the experience. People we're dealing with are nice and so professional. We sold our property earlier this year and ended up renting in Auburn Bay. Awesome community and I think it's just going to get better. It was a toss up between Baywest and Cedarglen for us but after some research I'm glad we went with the former. I'm glad to know to stay the F away from Cardel lol. Thanks for people's input here especially Masked Bandit haha.

Has anyone recently built or is building with Baywest? Or any other builder for that matter? How's your own experience going? As a first time builder, I have nothing to complain about so far aside from the 12 or so different appointments we had to make for our selections (worth it imo since we took our time in each and every single one of them).

PS. If you're thinking of building with Baywest is AB you can use me as referral, just send me a pm.

jdmakkord
08-14-2012, 05:50 AM
Are builders still paying out referral bonuses?

dirtsniffer
08-14-2012, 07:15 AM
well that looks to be pretty obvious..

phreezee
08-14-2012, 10:49 AM
I got a free garbage disposal for being a Jayman referral years ago.

But ya, I've heard of a lot of happy customers of Baywest. Good management.

clem24
08-14-2012, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
Are builders still paying out referral bonuses?

BUSTED :D

We got 2 nice big fat cheques for our referrals (my sister and a friend of a friend) a few years back.

Zan
08-14-2012, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by clem24

BUSTED :D

We got 2 nice big fat cheques for our referrals (my sister and a friend of a friend) a few years back.

I imagine it varies depending on how desperate they are or how generous they feel, having said that it's not a lot these days. Bonuses or not I would recommend them. My brother always built with Morrison and he really likes the people they dealt with and the finished product came out pretty good.
A friend built and moved in a Cedarglen home in Auburn bay as well last year and he didn't have as good as an experience according to him.

AudiPWR
08-14-2012, 11:56 AM
My family is in the process of doing a massive development with BWH outside of springbank. My mom worked for them previously for a few years and said the quality of their homes and customer service was great. One of my good friends lives in a Baywest home in Cranston and has loved the home for the 4 years he has been there.

Masked Bandit
08-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Zan
I'm currently building with Baywest in Auburn Bay and my wife and I are loving the experience. People we're dealing with are nice and so professional. We sold our property earlier this year and ended up renting in Auburn Bay. Awesome community and I think it's just going to get better. It was a toss up between Baywest and Cedarglen for us but after some research I'm glad we went with the former. I'm glad to know to stay the F away from Cardel lol. Thanks for people's input here especially Masked Bandit haha.

I've said many times, if my rantings have cost Cardel at least one sale then it was worth my time. Thank you for the validation.

JordanLotoski
08-14-2012, 07:24 PM
ive built with Baywest twice. Great burbs builder.

Good luck

andyg16
08-14-2012, 07:27 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: for Baywest, I'm actually considering building a second house with them right now. Awesome service even two years after my house was built.

roopi
11-15-2012, 11:03 PM
Any updates on your build? I'm considering tem for Mahogany but haven't quite narrowed it down yet. Any additional feedback would be great.