PDA

View Full Version : websites for trendy baby clothes

bimmere92
08-15-2012, 02:54 PM
any recommendations on websites? there are some local stores but gotta be somewhere for some higher end clothing online.

Crystalrw
08-15-2012, 02:59 PM
I use Bluefly.com. They are out of the US and charge out the ass on duty/taxes, but it's still cheaper than what you would get here. They have tons of brands.

In Canada, I use Beyond The Rack but it is hit and miss and baby or kids clothes don't come up every day and you don't get to pick what brands - it's just what's on sale. They are much cheaper on shipping though, however it can take 2-3 weeks for stuff to arrive.

Spoons
08-15-2012, 03:27 PM
Buy baby AF1's.

That is all.

Kritafo
08-15-2012, 06:37 PM
I shop Zulily which is like beyond the rack etc. It's an American site, you can change locations to change the currency for my grand-nephews and nieces

Crystalrw
08-16-2012, 09:36 AM
Kritafo, I'm thinking about signing up to Zulily. Have you ordered from there often? Any big differences in shipping cost and timeline than BTR?

nasri65
08-27-2012, 11:03 PM
Hello friends,
I am seeking for trendy baby clothes for my sister baby.I know some website who sale this kind of cloths.Please recommend me which website is better for trendy baby clothes?

roopi
08-27-2012, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by nasri65
Hello friends,
I am seeking for trendy baby clothes for my sister baby.I know some website who sale this kind of cloths.Please recommend me which website is better for trendy baby clothes?

:rofl:

AndyL
08-27-2012, 11:48 PM
Carharrt.com :D (oh yeah they sell em local too)

Boy's rockin the flannel and bibs man :rofl:

ExtraSlow
08-28-2012, 06:01 AM
Not what the OP was asking, but we buy a lot of baby and kid clothes at Superstore. Joe Fresh FTW!

kestohood
09-17-2012, 11:35 PM
There are multiple option to buy baby clothes online nowadays. You can search on the web then you get multiple websites which show a variety of trendy baby clothes.

Sugarphreak
09-18-2012, 12:06 AM

catavagill
09-27-2012, 04:53 AM
Well, i have suggested you to go with ezcouponsearch (http://www.ezcouponsearch.com/6pm-Coupons_cm_3387.aspx) and find the 6pm dot com than you will get the trendy baby clothes at discounted price. Mostly i have used it and save more and more in my shopping. So, by doing this you can also save a lot.

Kritafo
09-27-2012, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Crystalrw
Kritafo, I'm thinking about signing up to Zulily. Have you ordered from there often? Any big differences in shipping cost and timeline than BTR?

sorry I didn't see this post. I have ordered from Zulily a bunch of times and everything comes faster than BTR and never had any issues. I just placed on order Saturday, it's suppose to arrive Oct 2nd, I will let you know if it comes on time.

I order and have items delivered right to my nieces in ON since I don't have little ones, but have ordered lots of womens clothing from it as well. All of it has been fantastic!