PDA

View Full Version : bike theif gets owned

benyl
08-16-2012, 10:01 AM
9-GVpIaPEGM

dandia89
08-16-2012, 10:20 AM
couldn't this guy have ditched his phone and pretend he didn't even know the bike owner? just flip it on the owner and say some random dude on a bike started harassing him

Kloubek
08-16-2012, 10:22 AM
That was surprisingly intense. Really felt for the owner.

Kijho
08-16-2012, 10:22 AM
:clap: :clap:

Isaiah
08-16-2012, 10:25 AM
Bad thief bad.

benyl
08-16-2012, 10:26 AM
"STOP! your under citizen's arrest!" hahaha

I've been riding my bike to work everyday for a month now. I understand his attachement to his bike.

remind me to write down my serial number when I get home... haha

littledan
08-16-2012, 11:26 AM
Awesome! Good on the bike owner for setting up the sting. Must have been so satisfying in the end!

Couple comments...

1. The bike theif is a total bitch. Sure some guy is chasing you on a bike saying you are going to jail... might as well fight him and try to get away instead of arguing with him like a little bitch. Plus it would have made for an extra intense video haha!

2. Here in edmonton if you called the cops in a similar situation i'm pretty sure they would tell you to call the non-emergency line and probably never get around to even looking at the file. property theft here is rampant due to all the crackheads and DI's crawling all over the place. twice i've had my ipod stolen out of my locked vehicle in my secure underground parkade... and the furniture has been stolen out of the lobby of my building... and it's not the only building that it's happened to!

Quick tip for anyone calling the cops for a "non-emergency" situation...

Two years ago I came home from work to my building and see a mother and daughter standing outside the doors afraid to go in for some reason. I look in the vestibule and see 3 drunken indians passed out on the floor... well, two were semi passed out. I go in and tell them they can't be in there and they have to leave. the drunken native chick starts yelling at me to go F myself. I tell her i'm calling the cops and show her my phone. I called the non-emergency line and was put on hold, so I hung up and called 911. When they asked me the emergency, I told them there were 3 trespassers in my building and they were threatening violence.

Well, one of the DIs saw me on the phone and booked it outta there ASAP but the other 2 stuck around including the chick. Within 3 minutes I saw the EPS paddy wagon roll up in the front. Cop walks into the vestibule and just BOOTS one of them soooo hard and says "get your shit and get the fuck outta here!"

HAHA i can tell you that was very satisfying watching that! THen his partner came in and he was much more diplomatic!

azian_advanced
08-16-2012, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by littledan
Awesome! Good on the bike owner for setting up the sting. Must have been so satisfying in the end!

Couple comments...

1. The bike theif is a total bitch. Sure some guy is chasing you on a bike saying you are going to jail... might as well fight him and try to get away instead of arguing with him like a little bitch. Plus it would have made for an extra intense video haha!

2. Here in edmonton if you called the cops in a similar situation i'm pretty sure they would tell you to call the non-emergency line and probably never get around to even looking at the file. property theft here is rampant due to all the crackheads and DI's crawling all over the place. twice i've had my ipod stolen out of my locked vehicle in my secure underground parkade... and the furniture has been stolen out of the lobby of my building... and it's not the only building that it's happened to!

Quick tip for anyone calling the cops for a "non-emergency" situation...

Two years ago I came home from work to my building and see a mother and daughter standing outside the doors afraid to go in for some reason. I look in the vestibule and see 3 drunken indians passed out on the floor... well, two were semi passed out. I go in and tell them they can't be in there and they have to leave. the drunken native chick starts yelling at me to go F myself. I tell her i'm calling the cops and show her my phone. I called the non-emergency line and was put on hold, so I hung up and called 911. When they asked me the emergency, I told them there were 3 trespassers in my building and they were threatening violence.

Well, one of the DIs saw me on the phone and booked it outta there ASAP but the other 2 stuck around including the chick. Within 3 minutes I saw the EPS paddy wagon roll up in the front. Cop walks into the vestibule and just BOOTS one of them soooo hard and says "get your shit and get the fuck outta here!"

HAHA i can tell you that was very satisfying watching that! THen his partner came in and he was much more diplomatic!

sounds like the ol' good cop bad cop scheme at its best.. lol.

Mar
08-16-2012, 01:12 PM
He let the guy walk right by him? Weak.

Originally posted by littledan
Cop walks into the vestibule and just BOOTS one of them soooo hard and says "get your shit and get the fuck outta here!"
:rofl: