PDA

View Full Version : Car-cam bad drivers thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Tik-Tok
08-16-2012, 11:51 PM
Figured we needed one, I'll start.

Oh look Van# and Company name all over it, hrrrm, whatever shall I do with this video, lol.

-BjiUVSia64

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u64/TykTauk/20120813_180623_E.jpg [/B][/QUOTE]

jdmXSI
08-17-2012, 12:02 AM
Wow... What was with the pulsating green light though?

FraserB
08-17-2012, 12:07 AM
wakgqR4h9b8

Tik-Tok
08-17-2012, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by jdmXSI

Camera does that sometimes, the light wasn't actually pulsing.

EG6boi
08-17-2012, 12:22 AM
FraserB, I would understand a driver should take precaution when entering a yellow light but was the SUV running a red?

FraserB
08-17-2012, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by EG6boi
FraserB, I would understand a driver should take precaution when entering a yellow light but was the SUV running a red?

SUV ran a red, driver was on the phone. Light had been red for a while. Car ran a yellow she had room to easily stop for.

EG6boi
08-17-2012, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by FraserB

SUV ran a red, driver was on the phone. Light had been red for a while. Car ran a yellow she had room to easily stop for.

He must of shit his pants when he saw the SUV coming from his right. I guess it doesn't hurt to look both ways a couple of times before turning, regardless if your right of way or not lol.

EG6boi
08-17-2012, 01:16 AM

sidewaysD
08-17-2012, 08:50 AM
With these black views,

The built in software on the SD card allows you to view the footage.

How do you edit the footage for short clips?

I was using cyberlink video editing software but what a pain in the ass that is.

FraserB
08-17-2012, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by sidewaysD
With these black views,

The built in software on the SD card allows you to view the footage.

How do you edit the footage for short clips?

I was using cyberlink video editing software but what a pain in the ass that is.

There is an in-software tool that lets you cut the video and add/remove the sounds.

J-hop
08-17-2012, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by jdmXSI

power in calgary runs at 60hz, not sure what the OP's camera runs at but I am assuming the effect you are seeing is just signal aliasing.

canadian booster
08-17-2012, 03:32 PM
gotta get me one of them dash cams, maybe santa will bring me one for xmas. i used to drive for calgary transit way-back-when and i certainly saw my fair share of douuuuchhheee drivers who deserved to crash and lose a limb

M.alex
08-17-2012, 04:02 PM
I emailed the company a link to this thread and suggested they view how their drivers are driving and fire that individual :)

If somebody from Alberta Fire & Flood reads this thread, please do fire that driver's ass.

Thank you :)

Tik-Tok
08-17-2012, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by M.alex
I emailed the company a link to this thread and suggested they view how their drivers are driving and fire that individual :)

If somebody from Alberta Fire & Flood reads this thread, please do fire that driver's ass.

Thank you :)

Nice, I was going to call them on Monday and ask for the managers email to send him the video, and photo directly. I hope they see this thread.

Zhariak
08-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Oh look Van# and Company name all over it, hrrrm, whatever shall I do with this video, lol.

-BjiUVSia64

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u64/TykTauk/20120813_180623_E.jpg [/B][/QUOTE]

I was there for this, a few lanes over/behind... Couldn't beleive it!

?????
08-17-2012, 04:33 PM

-BjiUVSia64

I was the white car to the right of you. So glad you got this on video i haven't had time to set up my blackvue yet.
You should have saw the reaction of the girl to the right of me. She would have been the first car to get smoked.

Tik-Tok
08-17-2012, 04:46 PM
Was actually Mrs.TikTok driving, not that it matters. Funny that 3 Beyonders were there at that moment, lol.

CorollaXRS
08-17-2012, 05:28 PM
Maybe Alberta Fire and Flood DO have an EMERGENCY to attend to. That why he speed up and ran the red??:D :D

Kolbatron
08-17-2012, 06:49 PM
There are also alot of Calgary transit drivers that drive plenty douchee for all of us...

FraserB
08-17-2012, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Kolbatron
There are also alot of Calgary transit drivers that driver plenty douchee for all of us...

The fuck?:confused:

Kolbatron
08-17-2012, 07:19 PM
Original post fixed....stupid auto correct:facepalm:

Khyron
08-17-2012, 08:15 PM
b59ZicbbNmE

Not as bad as a red light runner, but an idiot anyway. There was no-one behind me either.

Gainsbarre
08-21-2012, 12:14 PM
! I see the exact same van in the first video parked outside the TransCanada tower on 1st street right now...driver looks to be reading a newspaper...

Khyron
08-21-2012, 02:10 PM
Should send that video in and get him a ticket. Worked for the traffic circle idiots...

Tik-Tok
08-21-2012, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Khyron
Should send that video in and get him a ticket. Worked for the traffic circle idiots...

No license plate though, so they can't. I am however going to contact the company now. I thought M.Alex's email to the company would have garnered a response, but guess not.

M.alex
08-21-2012, 03:57 PM

No license plate though, so they can't. I am however going to contact the company now. I thought M.Alex's email to the company would have garnered a response, but guess not.

Nothing, just crickets. maybe they don't monitor their email or the person who does see it was the driver :thumbsdow

jaylo
08-21-2012, 04:21 PM
I got a neighbour that works for Alberta Fire & Flood and is a prick, I wouldn't be surprised if it was him

Also, there is a unique ID below the driver's window. It looks like it reads P4950

relyt92
08-23-2012, 10:09 PM
Got this one today turning west onto memorial from 36th north. Not sure why movie maker kept changing the aspect ratio of the video. It's a bit loud too, couldn't figure out how to change that either. It's a good thing that me and the guy beside me didn't accelerate quicker than we did.
8GxSew5Jm6c

Stealth22
08-24-2012, 12:56 PM
No license plate though, so they can't.

Originally posted by jaylo
Also, there is a unique ID below the driver's window. It looks like it reads P4950
+1. If an officer was willing to run down the vehicle ID number, he'd get a plate that way.

Plus, what if all the vans are all registered to the company itself, or in the owner's name? Remember its just an R/O ticket, no demerits. And it would take a police officer all of 30 seconds to run a search for all vehicles registered to Alberta Fire & Flood.

Let the CPS write them a ticket, and the company can figure out who the asshat was. If I was running a business and one of my employees ran a red light, he'd have hell to pay, and I sure as hell wouldn't be paying the fine.

fourrings
08-25-2012, 09:34 AM
What type/brand of cameras are you guys rocking?

Tik-Tok
08-26-2012, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by fourrings
What type/brand of cameras are you guys rocking?

Blackvue 400g-hd

Another close one last night.

zNpkh9Rz_-Q

Twin_Cam_Turbo
08-26-2012, 06:49 PM
I wish I had a camera for the fool that came at me on the wrong side of a divided highway last night.

TYMSMNY
08-26-2012, 11:20 PM
Slalom on 4th st. I understand manholes... but... really?

j08nAAEA-6U

StreetRacerX
08-27-2012, 07:55 AM
Holy christ hahaha, there's some ridiculous bumps on Elbow Dr heading north towards Sifton Blvd, hit a couple bumps that made me wish I was doing what those guys were doing.

Thaco
08-27-2012, 08:14 AM
i almost had a contribution to this thread, moron going through a stop sign... but then when i checked the card the file wasn't there, i think it corrupted because i took the card out too soon after tunring off the car, or something.

03ozwhip
08-27-2012, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by TYMSMNY

j08nAAEA-6U

honestly, with how low and how violent my car feels when i hit those bastards, id be doing the same thing lol

the reason he looks like an idiot is because he has a stock height mustang that would clear over those no problem.

Squishy
08-27-2012, 08:25 AM

j08nAAEA-6U Guilty! A lot of the time I do it when I'm bored while driving, but I don't usually cross over lanes like that.

Glad to see these cameras are getting put to good use! :)

ZorroAMG
08-27-2012, 12:36 PM
Body roll....GO!! Nice to see mustangs are finally catching up to the 20th century with their suspension on the newer models...LOL

snowcat
08-27-2012, 07:25 PM

j08nAAEA-6U

Left of center, unsafe lanchange, and tail lights out.

What a bunch of morons.

89s1
08-27-2012, 09:16 PM
b59ZicbbNmE

Not as bad as a red light runner, but an idiot anyway. There was no-one behind me either.

:dunno:

Not sure what the big deal is here, he signals and doesn't even impede your progress in any way.

Am I missing something?

relyt92
08-27-2012, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by 89s1

:dunno:

Not sure what the big deal is here, he signals and doesn't even impede your progress in any way.

Am I missing something? I think it's more about how close he cut it with the white truck that was in front of him.

Disoblige
08-27-2012, 09:46 PM

Blackvue 400g-hd

Another close one last night.

zNpkh9Rz_-Q
I get pretty pissed when people turn onto the wrong side of the road in downtown. That's one of the dumbest things someone could do, and it shows they don't pay attention to signs at all.

Luckily, when this happened to me on Saturday evening, a cop quickly sniped it down and pulled him over :thumbsup:

TomcoPDR
08-27-2012, 09:56 PM
Where's the dash-cam review thread again please.

ALBERTA_IS
08-27-2012, 10:07 PM

-BjiUVSia64

What kind of dash cam are you using and where can I get one? Thanks

TYMSMNY
08-27-2012, 10:28 PM
FYI, some of us on this thread are using the Blackvue 400g-hd. I don't know about the others but I picked mine up on ebay for less than $200 including shipping. There was no duty on my package. I also updated my firmware as well.

Zhariak
08-28-2012, 05:29 AM
FYI, some of us on this thread are using the Blackvue 400g-hd. I don't know about the others but I picked mine up on ebay for less than $200 including shipping. There was no duty on my package. I also updated my firmware as well.

Where can we get one of these puppies?

AndyL
08-28-2012, 09:21 AM
Search blackvue - themes a thread here from about 3-4 months ago...

I'm Scottish cheap :) I've got one of these http://dx.com/p/wide-angle-car-dvr-camcorder-w-2-led-night-vision-tf-2-lcd-120604 coming, I can't see spending 200$ on a dashcam ;) I'll post a review when it finally arrives

TYMSMNY
08-28-2012, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Zhariak

Where can we get one of these puppies?

ebay :)

Stealth22
08-29-2012, 08:24 AM
For those that don't have a dash cam...

Get one. Now.

I got into an accident last night, and the dash cam that was recording from my car is going to be a critical piece of evidence in proving that it wasn't my fault. It was a cheap one I got for $40 off eBay...money well spent.

Little Dragon
08-29-2012, 09:16 AM
^ What happened?
Post the video!

RNB11
08-29-2012, 11:41 AM
Can someone direct me a good cheap eBay dash cam? So many to chose from!

kenny
08-29-2012, 12:09 PM
If you don't care about grabbing plates from the videos, they're all going to be pretty similar. All comes down to size/shape of the camera itself and the resulting mounting options on your windshield.

If you want better/sharper video, the BlackVue DR400G is great for night driving. The DODtech GS600 is really sharp during the day but suffers at night.

sidewaysD
08-30-2012, 07:32 PM
gdZvREYM-uQ

:dunno: I am not too sure if I am fault here :dunno:

Like I wanted the left lane, you can hear my signals clicking before i even go, rear view mirror check hes behind me so quick shoulder check and i move to the left lane not braked or anything when I got into the lane.. The white jimmy pretty much wanted the left lane as well so we both got to the left lane at the same time while he honked at me.... Well after that he fly's over to the right and becomes mega douche. Guys from Ontario. (Ontario plates)

Zero102
08-30-2012, 09:42 PM
He was being an impatient ass. Yeah it sort of sucks when you are trying to get around somebody and they move at the same time (his situation) but that is no reason to fly off the handle like that. Plus his stupid-ass swerve at the end pretty much proves that he is just being a douchebag. That said, you mention that you can hear your signal, but you started your lane change before you signaled so I don't know why you are using that as an excuse :dunno:

If he was driving like an ass before I'd have been tempted to just let him by and give up on my lane change when he tried to go up the side of you, but if you hadn't been driving around him for long it would be tough to tell. Basically, he's a douche but you were being ignorant IMO.

m10-power
08-30-2012, 09:42 PM
^Lol

Guy is gonna get himself punched out driving like that.

AE92_TreunoSC
08-30-2012, 09:57 PM
The few times I've had road rage attackers they been from ontario lol.
I had one follow me 10 kms to a tim hortons drive through for merging infront of her when she didnt feel it was fair haha.

I told her she was the problem with calgary's roads.

She said "I'm not from here, I'm from ontario!"

That's my fucking point!

My commute is too short for a camera now :(

sidewaysD
08-30-2012, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Zero102
He was being an impatient ass. Yeah it sort of sucks when you are trying to get around somebody and they move at the same time (his situation) but that is no reason to fly off the handle like that. Plus his stupid-ass swerve at the end pretty much proves that he is just being a douchebag. That said, you mention that you can hear your signal, but you started your lane change before you signaled so I don't know why you are using that as an excuse :dunno:

If he was driving like an ass before I'd have been tempted to just let him by and give up on my lane change when he tried to go up the side of you, but if you hadn't been driving around him for long it would be tough to tell. Basically, he's a douche but you were being ignorant IMO.

Thing is though.. If i was ignorant going to the left lane because I need to make a left turn (Stayed in the right because the train tracks are less brutal than the left)
Why did he have to go the left if the traffic on the right was flowing faster? He didn't need to make the left, he just needed to go straight through the lights.
I understand where your coming from, i try to read and see if they are in a hurry, I didn't see it in the guy with the Jimmy.

black13
08-30-2012, 11:29 PM
Thing is it seems after you took the left, you don't seem to keep up with the car in front. If your ever gonna get in front of someone, best to go with the flow of the car in front of you and usually no road rage happens.

It pisses me more than anything when someone gets in front of me and then proceeds to go slower than the rest of the traffic.

TheStigz
08-30-2012, 11:37 PM
Relax dude take a pill u did nuttin wrong.
Its barlow and that place getz paked up i usually stay a car back too as ppl slam the brakes when they. See its backup on the turn lane.

He was an idiot

Keep calm and carry on

Khyron
08-31-2012, 08:30 AM
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Wide-150-degree-HD-720P-IR-Night-Vision-Car-Dash-Cam-Video-Camera-Recorder-DVR-/160713174147?pt=US_Surveillance_Digital_Video_Recorders_Cards&hash=item256b406c83#ht_7754wt_1163

That's the one I got - it's a bit bigger than I thought but still smaller than any radar detector. Bought 2 one for each car - work great.

Stealth22
08-31-2012, 12:38 PM
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Wide-150-degree-HD-720P-IR-Night-Vision-Car-Dash-Cam-Video-Camera-Recorder-DVR-/160713174147?pt=US_Surveillance_Digital_Video_Recorders_Cards&hash=item256b406c83#ht_7754wt_1163

That's the one I got - it's a bit bigger than I thought but still smaller than any radar detector. Bought 2 one for each car - work great.
I got the same one. Its not perfect, and its not very good for getting license plates, but it works well enough.

clemmy26
08-31-2012, 12:56 PM
Wow, you guys have a lot of free time. Do you not have jobs or something? No i'm not a driver in any of the videos.

Tarrantula
08-31-2012, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by clemmy26
Wow, you guys have a lot of free time. Do you not have jobs or something? No i'm not a driver in any of the videos.

A lot of free time? These people are driving... doesnt look like free time to me...

Khyron
08-31-2012, 02:32 PM

I installed mine in 5 minutes and it runs automatically when the car is turned on. I don't pull the video unless something interesting happens (almost never). Not sure where you're getting the "free time" part.

If I get in a crash I don't want to have to deal with some donkey lying about the color of the traffic light.

sidewaysD
08-31-2012, 03:11 PM

I installed mine in 5 minutes and it runs automatically when the car is turned on. I don't pull the video unless something interesting happens (almost never). Not sure where you're getting the "free time" part.

If I get in a crash I don't want to have to deal with some donkey lying about the color of the traffic light.

Amen,

Just you wait... Someone gets into an accident and say

"Gosh-darn-it! I wish i had one of those dash-cams i saw on the dash-cam video thread on beyond."

Tik-Tok
08-31-2012, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by sidewaysD

Amen,

Just you wait... Someone gets into an accident and say

"Gosh-darn-it! I wish i had one of those dash-cams i saw on the dash-cam video thread on beyond."

I already did, lol. Two weeks later the Blackvue group buy showed up. Excellent timing. :D

Though I think I would still like to set-up a custom install, with front, side and rear camera's hooked up to a PVR. But that can wait.

TYMSMNY
08-31-2012, 05:11 PM
^ plus interior shots all on it's own power source.

Tik-Tok
08-31-2012, 06:30 PM
^ plus interior shots all on it's own power source.

Yeah, I was thinking the side camera's could actually be on the interior 'd' pillar, facing the opposing windows, so you could see both the interior, and the opposite side of traffic.

r2.ha
09-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Does anyone know if any of these dash cams, still run without the car being on? I wanna get my gf one because she got two hit and runs on her driver side of her fender one week and the passenger fender the following week lol she was parked both times and left for less than 10 minutes both times, one at a school the other at the gym.

Mibz
09-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Just wire it to an always-on power source.

AndyL
09-01-2012, 04:14 PM
There were a number that offered a record on motion option on DX

Zero102
09-01-2012, 10:03 PM

What the fuck? You mean because people are actually bothering to post the videos up on here? Seriously it takes 2-3 minutes to do. Lots of us have jobs where we sit at computers and it isn't hard at all to toss a video up on youtube and link it here. Given that you are coming in here to complain I'd say you are the one with a lot of free time :devil:

Disoblige
09-02-2012, 12:08 AM
^^ The guy obviously thinks everyone is holding a camcorder or something to record these videos, so.. :rofl:

charlie_su1986
09-02-2012, 07:29 PM
J-54635 Associated cab driver can't read signs :dunno:

Not sure what makes he think he's entitled to reduce 11ave to one single lane

The sign shows no stopping, taxi zone is only 30ft down the street and he just ain't moving :banghead:

Direct HD link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VxiPUZeb_M&hd=1)
5VxiPUZeb_M

relyt92
09-02-2012, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by charlie_su1986
J-54635 Associated cab driver can't read signs :dunno:

Not sure what makes he think he's entitled to reduce 11ave to one single lane

The sign shows no stopping, taxi zone is only 30ft down the street and he just ain't moving :banghead:

What was he saying? Just telling you to go around?

AE92_TreunoSC
09-02-2012, 10:49 PM
Normally I sit behind cabs holding my horn until they move. But because there were two dudes on the sidewalk I would have just honked and gone around.

I fucking hate cabs haha.

btimbit
09-03-2012, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by r2.ha
Does anyone know if any of these dash cams, still run without the car being on? I wanna get my gf one because she got two hit and runs on her driver side of her fender one week and the passenger fender the following week lol she was parked both times and left for less than 10 minutes both times, one at a school the other at the gym.

The Blackvue DR400g-HD has a 'parking mode' so it can run when the car is off, and will only record when it detects motion within the shot.

Kijho
09-03-2012, 12:55 AM
Hate taxi's so much. :whipped: :whipped:

charlie_su1986
09-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by relyt92
What was he saying? Just telling you to go around?

Don't remember exactly, but yeah it's something like that, he's not moving and I should go around. Since he got off... I'm not gonna waste my time

The other two guys was pointing at the sign and said that's a taxi zone, i mean... the sign is not facing them, they just assumed it is since there's a taxi there :banghead:

Originally posted by Kijho
Hate taxi's so much. :whipped: :whipped:

We've all seen taxi's stopping illegally everywhere, that wouldn't surprise me.

what surprises me is this guy stopped illegally when the taxi zone is RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM :facepalm:

heavyfuel
09-03-2012, 09:09 AM
Shit like this is part of the reason why my truck has no signage on it. Even the best model driver out there with zero tickets and accidents EVER will manage to offend someone, most likely on here. Un fuckin real when I see threads like these I suddenly don't feel so bad about my boredom.

GQNammer
09-03-2012, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by heavyfuel
Shit like this is part of the reason why my truck has no signage on it. Even the best model driver out there with zero tickets and accidents EVER will manage to offend someone, most likely on here. Un fuckin real when I see threads like these I suddenly don't feel so bad about my boredom.

Umadbro?

There was one or two videos i feel wasn't justified to be posted. The rest make me :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

heavyfuel
09-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by GQNammer

Umadbro?

There was one or two videos i feel wasn't justified to be posted. The rest make me :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I just Hulked out and trashed my place LOL :D

RNB11
09-03-2012, 12:43 PM
When my car turns off, my outlet still has power running through it always. Does anyone know a way so the dash cams will turn off with the car?

TYMSMNY
09-03-2012, 12:58 PM
I don't think anyone on here that's posting these videos is looking for any revenge or anything like that. These videos are sort of like a "spotted" thread.

DEATH2000
09-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by charlie_su1986

We've all seen taxi's stopping illegally everywhere, that wouldn't surprise me.

what surprises me is this guy stopped illegally when the taxi zone is RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM :facepalm:
I fucking hate when certain ones thing they can do what ever the fuck the way want. Stupid ass holes. You should sent that video to the Livery Commision.

Not saying all Taxi' drivers are bad, but the select few retards make the rest look bad.

Zero102
09-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Not a video of retarded drivers, but I drove by this just a few minutes after it happened. Everybody was out and okay so since I didn't witness it I had nothing to offer and went on with my day.

The first 2 pics are from on the way out, and the 3rd showing just how far back the car made it is from 40 minutes later on my way home (after the cops arrived).

Shitty thing is this happened about 8 houses over from me. I really hate seeing shit like this in my neighborhood because it was the result of 2 completely inattentive drivers. The accord was hit right on his rear passenger door, looks like he was backing out when he was t-boned by the other driver. For him to make it that far out and be hit that hard neither driver could have been paying attention. There are no skid marks and the collision appears to have happened right against the curb. I have had the accord pull out RIGHT in front of me when I was driving by before, on 2 separate occasions, I guess he finally did it in front of somebody that wasn't paying close attention.

http://i.imgur.com/fZIIs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/l6zUE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rtODd.jpg

89s1
09-06-2012, 10:09 PM
The lesson here?

Don't buy a house on a busier street with a driveway you plan to use if you're an impatient fuck.

kenny
09-06-2012, 10:18 PM
No way, lesson here is that speed limits in residential zones are way too high. They should be lowered to 10 kph so people can back out of their driveways properly. Oh, and speed cameras should be installed to enforce this.

Squishy
09-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by kenny
No way, lesson here is that speed limits in residential zones are way too high. They should be lowered to 10 kph so people can back out of their driveways properly. Oh, and speed cameras should be installed to enforce this.
Yeah, and if there's a playground zone or school zone it should be reduced to 5km/h.

sidewaysD
09-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Here is some total skill....

Only in Russia..

9uHXBlq0xnY

TYMSMNY
09-07-2012, 02:24 PM
Although I appreciate the video above (was wondering WTF is happening and realized when I saw the legs) I think we should keep to car cam vids to ones we make outselves. There should be a "random youtube thread" here somewhere.

:thumbsup:

Unknown303
09-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Although I appreciate the video above (was wondering WTF is happening and realized when I saw the legs) I think we should keep to car cam vids to ones we make outselves. There should be a "random youtube thread" here somewhere.

:thumbsup:

Yup no need in spoiling this thread with every random car cam video on the internet..

clemmy26
09-07-2012, 08:26 PM

Sorry, it was more around the fact that the videos downloaded, posted online, and then certain people are jerking themselves off and thinking they are doing everyone a giant favor by doing so. Heros.

Tik-Tok
09-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Yeah, I guess I could have cured cancer in the 90 seconds it took to do that. Oh well, I'll just take solace in the fact that the next Hitler may die of cancer before he gains power.

Come to think of it, not curing cancer makes me a real hero. Someone should thank me.

Unknown303
09-08-2012, 06:32 AM

Sorry, it was more around the fact that the videos downloaded, posted online, and then certain people are jerking themselves off and thinking they are doing everyone a giant favor by doing so. Heros.

You shouldn't get so butt hurt over what other people do with there time.

TheStigz
09-10-2012, 08:33 AM

Bitch please I am da stig.

Phuqu
09-15-2012, 11:16 AM
_SiX2TvZ78U?hd=1

Right through the red light. He was talking on the phone the whole time. Alberta Plate BCF 1558.

Tik-Tok
09-15-2012, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Phuqu
_SiX2TvZ78U

Right through the red light. He was talking on the phone the whole time. Alberta Plate BCF 1558.

What was the weird zoom thing at 0:12?

Zero102
09-17-2012, 11:16 AM
I think that is youtube's "your video looks shaky, let me fix it for you" option?
Looks like video from a blackvue to me, which doesn't support anything like that.

Thaco
09-25-2012, 06:17 PM
Here's my contribution, almost T boned this dumb lady today!

FGLlW1Oa6Ps