PDA

View Full Version : New Artist of the year, grammys

GT2NV
02-08-2004, 09:04 PM
How did 50 cent lose to evanesence or however you spell it for new artist of the year.... did you guys all see when 50 went up on stage to recieve the reward :rofl: haha he deserved it forsure, BULLSHIT:thumbsdow
what do you all think?

/////AMG
02-08-2004, 09:12 PM
What? he went up even thought he didnt win it? :dunno:

GT2NV
02-08-2004, 09:19 PM
haha yeah man he did it as a joke, that chick from evanesence was pissed off, it was hilarious, everyone cheered when he went up:rofl:

DUBBED
02-08-2004, 09:24 PM
50 cent is a joke... I'm glad he lost that.

yankeefan
02-08-2004, 09:27 PM
I sense a g-unit/evanescence fued in the coming months. Wonder who will get shot first.

/////AMG
02-08-2004, 09:51 PM
^^ lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think it would mattter because everyone will be still talking about him:

"he got shot 9 times"

"9 times"

"someone shot him 9 times"

"he got shot 9 times and hes alive"

"9 TIMES!"

:rolleyes:

Seanith
02-08-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by yankeefan
I sense a g-unit/evanescence fued in the coming months. Wonder who will get shot first.

Not a hard one to figure out who 'would' do the shooting :rolleyes:

hjr
02-08-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by black94gt
haha yeah man he did it as a joke, that chick from evanesence was pissed off, it was hilarious, everyone cheered when he went up:rofl: thats cause he is a complete and absolute moron. easy to figure out. Laughing at, not with. "duhhhh, what? youz guyz sayn iz didnt win????"

Redlyne_mr2
02-08-2004, 10:28 PM
What a punk ass, talk about having no proffessionalism, so he impressed a bunch of 16 year olds in the audience. The chick from evanescence has talent, 50 cent is garbage

Melinda
02-08-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
What a punk ass, talk about having no proffessionalism, so he impressed a bunch of 16 year olds in the audience. The chick from evanescence has talent, 50 cent is garbage
:werd:

max_boost
02-08-2004, 10:53 PM
LOL

That would be so funny to watch, did he give an acceptance speech? :rofl:

Hakkola
02-08-2004, 11:02 PM
:werd: I've said it so many times now, 50 cent SUCKS.

RSeXy
02-08-2004, 11:08 PM
haha...i missed that! i just watched celine dion though, such a pretty song..but why wasn't vandross singing it??

anyways, sounds like 50 pulled a derek zoolander! hehehe! :nut: :rofl:

mo_virgin
02-08-2004, 11:12 PM
Cause vandross had a stroke and isn't gonna be with us for long... dude, thats why there having a tribute

Team_Mclaren
02-08-2004, 11:12 PM

:werd: X10000

couldnt said it better myself!

ShOwOfF
02-08-2004, 11:49 PM
Whats wrong with 50 cent? If you listen to his lyrics they all flow and actually make sense. I would have bet money that 50 Cent would have won it but I'm not saying that Evanessence is garbage cuz she is decent. IMO, 50 should have taken it home.

JordanLotoski
02-08-2004, 11:54 PM

agreed......

A2VR6
02-09-2004, 12:03 AM

So true :thumbsup: Did 50 cent just give one of the members of evanescence his cane?

Hakkola
02-09-2004, 12:11 AM
His lyrics all flow and make sense because he has the vocabulary of a 6 year old.

There is nothing BEST about 50 cent at all, except maybe for selling records to 16 year old girls. He's not even new.

mo_virgin
02-09-2004, 12:12 AM
Evanessence is garbage I can't stand them... everytime i hear them i want to shoot my stereo. 50 isn't my choice but he is WAY more deserving...

Did you guys see earth wind and fire? AWSOME!!!

Zephyr
02-09-2004, 12:29 AM
50 Cent is cool because hes 50 cent and hes black and hes a rapper and he likes chrome? how can he not be cool....:rolleyes:

i missed the grammys tonight damit:banghead:

air_mikey
02-09-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr
50 Cent is cool because hes 50 cent and hes black and hes a rapper and he likes chrome? how can he not be cool....:rolleyes:

and he got shot 9 times. 9 TIMES!

88CRX
02-09-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by air_mikey

and he got shot 9 times. 9 TIMES!

woah woah woah..... he got shot how many times?

air_mikey
02-09-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by 88CRX

woah woah woah..... he got shot how many times?
9 TIMES!!

SpoonEK9@STRD
02-09-2004, 12:44 AM
two differnt types of music. "evanescence has talen" whooptie fucking do. In Hip hop 50 lays it down...

oooohhh shit...... bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks. now whut.

88CRX
02-09-2004, 12:45 AM
g-g-g-g-g-g-geeeee-unit!!!!!!

three.eighteen.
02-09-2004, 01:14 AM
evanesence is gonna end up where chumbawumba did, not saying the 50 cent is freaking awesome either...

nismodrifter
02-09-2004, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
evanesence is gonna end up where chumbawumba did, not saying the 50 cent is freaking awesome either...

chumba who? are those the idiots who did the "i get knocked down....." song back when I was like in grade 6 and it was played like a MINIMUM of 7 times an hour? drove me crazy :nut: :nut:

50 should have gotten the award.......

Redlyne_mr2
02-09-2004, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by SpoonEK9
two differnt types of music. "evanescence has talen" whooptie fucking do. In Hip hop 50 lays it down...

oooohhh shit...... bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks. now whut.
:english: :dunno:

DJ Lazy
02-09-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr

I never watched it, but seriously its getting stupid, I heard it was like 4 hours long now... 4 HOURS?!?!?!?! i got better things to do with 4 hours of my life than watch ppl who already make too much money get praised about....:rolleyes: :zzz:

Well time to go back to photoshop contest.. :D

method
02-09-2004, 10:03 AM
50 cent isnt real hip hop, it's stupid mainstream BS rap.

go to a dj battle or a breakdancing battle, you think they're spinning 'fiddy cent'? bahahaha - no.

amy lee, on the other hand, has a voice. the only other chick to successfully put powerful female vocals over rock instrumentals was sher :barf:

just when you thought rap was moving out of the era of 'pimp this' and 'ho that', along comes 50 cent to start it all up again.

"daddy daddy! pimping hos is sweet! hey mom, get your bitch ass in the kitchen and grab me some cornflakes! and would it kill you to dress like a slut?! damn ho, how am I supposed to make a dime off you? I aint slanging rock at the playground no more! shut up fool, sesame street is on!"

bigboom
02-09-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by mo_virgin
Evanessence is garbage I can't stand them... everytime i hear them i want to shoot my stereo. 50 isn't my choice but he is WAY more deserving...

Did you guys see earth wind and fire? AWSOME!!!

i cant stand evanessence everything is garbage from them. 50cent aint the most talented but he definetly deserved it more than evanesence and the thing is with eminem and dre watching 50's back he might get better.

GT2NV
02-09-2004, 11:27 AM
doesnt matter what you think, 50 cent definatly deserved it over evanessence:thumbsdow in da club was a way bigger hit than any of theirs...

Canadian 2.5RS
02-09-2004, 11:39 AM
I say 50 should have won it hands down.

I skiped that award since i thought it was a "no contest" but really...:whocares:

ZorroAMG
02-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Porsche_944
^^ lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think it would mattter because everyone will be still talking about him:

"he got shot 9 times"

"9 times"

"someone shot him 9 times"

"he got shot 9 times and hes alive"

"9 TIMES!"

:rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH 50 cent is a fag. He is a drug dealing murdering POS why should he get praise EVER? Music is about talent and singing, not spitting like an idiot into a microphone...artist....pssshhh..If it weren't for eminem, he'd still be getting shot and slinging crack. LOSER

sputnik
02-09-2004, 12:29 PM
50 cent is garbage... he will be unknown in a few years... i find it funny that it took a white rapper to make a black rapper famous

JAYMEZ
02-09-2004, 12:34 PM
50 cent sucks ass

limecorrado
02-09-2004, 12:52 PM
Face it the Grammy's Suck.How does beyonce Come Home with 5 Grammies?Why Were "fountains of wayne" even up for an award?Avril Got Screwed the Year Before With the Best New artist Award Even though She sold a lot more albums the nora Jones.It's Stupid and thats why i don't watch them(I wait til the Paper the Nest day).

/////AMG
02-09-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH 50 cent is a fag. He is a drug dealing murdering POS why should he get praise EVER? Music is about talent and singing, not spitting like an idiot into a microphone...artist....pssshhh..If it weren't for eminem, he'd still be getting shot and slinging crack. LOSER

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

Ajay
02-09-2004, 08:45 PM
Evanecense is pretty good but 50 Cent is pretty good as well.

His CD was the first CD I've actually BOUGHT in a long time because his lyrics are really good. I don't agree that he's like 2Pac in any sense like alot of critics were mentioning when he first came out. I don't also think he's mainstream "bubble gum rap" either. Listen to his lyrics....nothing really mainstream about the shit he says. That bubble gum shit would be stuff like Rick Threat and Kelis. 50 has talent.

I don't know if you guys remember a couple years ago when ODB crashed the stage when someone else was accepting their award at the Grammys. 50 Cent probably did it to pay homage to ODB!! Don't understand why you would do that but sounds like it was kind of classless for him to do that anyway.

hockeybronx
02-09-2004, 09:17 PM
Who cares I bet you it was all planned. Everything is just one big script in the world these days. American Idol, Survivor, Big Brother, they are all scripted for viewers pleasure.

Their tricks are working too because it brought this post here. Don't forget why it's called the "entertainment" industry and not the "everything is real, nothing is fake or scripted" industry.
:drama:

Redlyne_mr2
02-10-2004, 11:31 AM
We may all have different tastes in music but I think we can all agree that mainstream music and the mainstream music industry is all crap

Illusionsir
02-11-2004, 10:16 PM
well put Redlyne_mr2

Seanith
02-11-2004, 10:20 PM
yes well put indeed :)

zhulander
02-11-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by limecorrado
Face it the Grammy's Suck.How does beyonce Come Home with 5 Grammies?Why Were "fountains of wayne" even up for an award?Avril Got Screwed the Year Before With the Best New artist Award Even though She sold a lot more albums the nora Jones.It's Stupid and thats why i don't watch them(I wait til the Paper the Nest day).

You're comparing Norah Jones to Avril...:rolleyes:
Good thing the grammys aren't about albums sales because Avril probably would have won best new artist. Norah has TALENT (plus a wonderful voice)! that's why she won.

hockeybronx
02-12-2004, 01:16 AM
[i]It's Stupid and thats why i don't watch them(I wait til the Paper the Nest day). [/B]

itsnotaDUB
02-12-2004, 02:33 AM
fiddy is a PUNK, yah so he got shot. big deal.. ive been shot before. he plays it out, like some sort of gangster.. so even if he is, who really cares...he didnt deserve it.. i hate his music and his persona. he has all these little fallowers that hink its "cool" to be in a gang and get shot up, well its not. he should grow up and get out of the "G-unit".. if you were to listen to "Pac" yopu would never hear anything about "its cool to get shot up" now thats a rapper......in closing 5o a PUNK.