White exterior
Red interior
5spd
Calgary Ab

The details:
-Engine undercover present and installed
-F/R ST sway bars with new Toyota endlinks F/R
-New lower ball joints upfront
- MkIV TT rims (17x8 +50 F and 17x9.5 +50 R)
-275/40R17 / 245/40R17 F/R Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Tires
- APEXi EBC
- K&N FIPK
-3” exhaust (Judging by pictures I’ve seen, it’s the original HKS sport exhaust, but has a Vibrant Streetpower oval muffler with dual tips)
-Spearco-clone intercooler, 2.5” IC piping (not welded , doesn’t look good but works great!)
- HKS SSQV knock-off from driftmotion
- PCV catch can, from Driftmotion, installed and plummed correctly
- New Subframes bushings and subframe has been re torqued.
-ARP headstuds (odd that only the headstuds were changed, I know, I did it two years ago and still no sign of BHG, I do compression checks and coolant pH tests every few months)
-New valve cover gaskets, with hex screws
-Tokiko Blue shocks, probably eibech (?? Judging by the drop) springs
-Marlin Crawler R154 shift bushing kit
-Redline MT90 in the trans
-Just changed the diff fluid
-Mobil1 or Redline 5w30 changes done every 5000km
-clean rad, inside and out, no rot and very few damaged fins (the old intercooler took most of the abuse)
-Trouble hose on the back of the head replaced, as well as the turbo coolant return line (Anyone who remembers my smoke cloud of burnt coolant last year, this hose was the culprit) and heater core inlet hose... all were replaced new from Toyota.
-Starter was replaced in 2004
-JDM 7M-GTE was put into the car in 2005 (keeping the new starter off the old motor, of course ), before I bought it. The clutch was replaced at that time.
-RCTS installed a rebuilt CT26 prior to 2003, which was also swapped onto the new motor.
-Powerslot rotors with Axxis Ultimate Ceramic brake pads
-TRD shift knob!
-Replaced the targa seals
-New brakes in the front

Long story short I would trust this car to take me to Toronto and back without hesitation.

The Bad:
-The transmission leaks a tiny bit out of the center seal. It lost a quarter of a quart in 3 years… so it’s just enough to make an ugly driveway. Not enough to cause a problem.
-Driver’s door trim is falling off. Not a big deal as that all the trim is in nice shape… just needs some body tape.
-Rear fender well rust. As you can tell from the pictures, it’s hard to notice, but it’s there… probably better condition than most supras.
-Front bumper needs new paint. Couple of spots of paint flaked off. Rear bumper paint looks good from far, not so great up close.
-Steering wheel has some wear on it
-Engine bay looks a tad ugly
-AC needs to be recharged

The Good:
-Interior is nice, original floor mats are in good shape. No tears, no cuts, no stains on anything. Rear seats are mint, but a bit faded.
-Center console has been re-covered
-Dash is mint, nothing has been hacked up
-Boost controller is hidden in the glove box
-New Kirkland Signature battery

This car has been taken car of very well. Pulls incredibly hard and then handling is incredible for a big car. So much fun to drive and has to be driven to really be appreciated. Only reason I am selling is because I want a 92 Teal supra. Car passed safety with no issues and is a blast to drive.

If you would like more pics or have any questions just let me know.

Thanks

Travis

$6000

For pics please go to the kijiji ad

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1989-Toyota-Supra-turbo-targa-Coupe-5spd-W0QQAdIdZ406217421

Ps. the truck in the pics is for sale as well. there is a beyond thread for it in the truck section. i will also paste the kijiji link below.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-FS-FT-1987-Toyota-Land-Cruiser-bj74-lx-SUV-W0QQAdIdZ403248452

wtf im nameless
08-20-2012, 07:30 AM
FYI you posted a link that allows people to edit your add, someone has already changed the price of the car from $6,000 --> $550 and changed the description (I'm assuming you don't have a PVC roll cage)

rouxel
08-20-2012, 08:02 AM
Lol. Thats pretty damn awesome. ok fixed... I hope

rouxel
08-29-2012, 09:03 AM
ttt

rouxel
09-10-2012, 11:01 PM
ttt