PDA

View Full Version : new watches!

Dumbass17
08-21-2012, 04:02 AM
boom
liking them so far.

does anyone know how to setup warranty when you purchased over the internet? it looks like normally the retailer would date/sign the purchase receipt but since it was bought from Watchismo.com, i don't have anyone to certify the purchase date...any thoughts?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/Grip72/IMAG0371.jpg

HNF88
08-21-2012, 06:04 PM
Diesel Warranties require Proof of Purchase receipt with the date on it, you're usually covered for 2 years. If anything happens, you're gonna have to send it fossil group in Toronto. Return time is usually 2-3 months :thumbsdow . So hope nothing happens

other watch... I dont know

ercchry
08-21-2012, 06:12 PM
my new watch is in calgary... in a truck... which isnt going to drop it off at their local office till 11am tomorrow... :banghead:

03ozwhip
08-21-2012, 08:23 PM
^Daaaannnggg!! So how long did it take to get it? Pm me all of the info if you want on what you paid, plus shipping etc, pleeeease!

ercchry
08-21-2012, 10:43 PM
its all on the site (wristweapon) shipping is free, tax adjusts to which province you are in.

they send you a usps tracking number. that one is from lum-tec to wristweapon... yes someone in the states will sign for you watch. dont be alarmed haha. then they ship purolator from van to calgary.... then you miss the delivery due to being gainfully employed... then you pick it up the day after that.

i ordered on that friday when i told you in the other thread i ordered... and it got here today. would have been quicker if i ordered on a monday i guess.

Dumbass17
08-22-2012, 12:56 AM
I live on Aus so it took 14days shipping including weekends, not bad. Didn't have to sign for it as I got it delivered to my work. Think shipping was $29

nasri65
08-27-2012, 11:00 PM
I also faced this similar problem.Then i consult with the customer department they suggested me to bring my memo but unfortunately i lost my memo.