PDA

View Full Version : Carpet?

koopkoop2
08-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Anyone does, or knows someone who does, carpet installation? It'd be a bonus if I can also purchase carpet through you as well but this isn't a necessity.

Please reply to this thread or PM me. I'm doing a reno and I have an entire upper floor I need carpeted.

Thanks.

nasri65
09-11-2012, 12:53 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Type_S1
09-11-2012, 01:24 AM
city carpets in the NE.

Nobody can beat their prices...and they will order whatever carpet you want. Had mine done a little bit ago by them

eblend
09-11-2012, 07:53 AM
R. Dumais Flooring

Call Ron 4036506496, its his own company and only him and his assistant (his nephew last time) do the work, he is a pretty busy guy and does alot of jobs, but he was able to give me a quote the next day and finish everything within a week.

Came in a whole 50% under Home Depot quote for a much better carpet and underlay, he provided the samples to match what I have the closes and I made the choice, was super easy process. Even recarpeted another part of the area outside of my basement free of charge to avoid a seam.

JDMMAN
09-17-2012, 09:45 PM
I'd suggest contacting the guys at Carpet Superstore. Had mine done on time and on budget. Had a few other guys come out and take measurements as well

Sal0
09-17-2012, 10:12 PM
Agreed. Looked at 3-4 places, and carpet superstore was the cheapest. I did have an issue with the install, but the installer did come back and fix it.