Vehicle Details
Year : 2006
Make and Model : Buick Lucerne CXS V8
Exterior Color : Tri-coat Pearl White
Interior Color : Black
Odometer Reading : 84xxxkm
Location of Vehicle : Beiseker, Alberta but can be shown in Calgary
Description : 2006 Buick Lucerne CXS
I am the second owner of the car. It was purchased and resided in Canmore, Alberta until I purchased it in the winter of 2011 with 52,500km on the odometer from Canbow Motors GM Dealership in Canmore.
The carproof is completely clean, no accidents of any kind. No liens on the vehicle either.

The car doesn't need anything.
I am very meticulous with my vehicles, it has been properly maintained with oil changes every 5000km. (usually with the oil life monitor reading 75-80% life remaining)
WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Liner Mats Front and Rear
WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Liner Trunk Mat
Comes with Factory 18" Chrome wheels with Continental Winter Tires
(also will include stock all season tires for the factory 18" wheels)
If requested I can remove front window tint.

4.6L Northstar V8 (275hp)
Good fuel mileage for a large V8 Sedan
Avg. 8.5L/100km Hwy & 10.5L/100km City

Exterior: Tri-Coat White Lightning Pearl White
Amazing color in the sunlight or even at night. Endless compliments and stares.
I would give the exterior conditon a 9/10 with confidence.

Interior: Black Leather with Heated & Air Conditoned Front Seats
Harmon Kardon Speakers, Dual Climate Control, Factory Remote Start, 6 disc changer, XM Radio, Memory Driver Seat, Sunroof with one touch control, Rain sensing wipers and much more
As previously mentioned interior has WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Liner Mats.
In great condition with no damage or stains on the carpet, seats or headliner. The interior is easily a 9/10.

This car has been my daily driver since the winter of 2011 and has been 100% trouble free for the 30,000+ km I have put on since purchased.
It is a great everyday car, rides smooth and handles well for a large car thanks to GM's Magnetic Control Suspension which automatically stiffens or softens the suspension.

The car is in great condition, especially for a 2006. It was well taken care of and had very low mileage when I purchased the car. Since then 85% of the KM have been highway. Used to commute to Calgary from Beiseker almost daily and numerous trips to BC, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
Always kept clean and kept indoors.

Feel free to ask any questions about the car or specifications of the car.

I am selling the car to fund a new business, otherwise it wouldn't be for sale!

Will consider all car/truck trades.
Specifically looking to trade for a Diesel Dually.
No interest in trading for recreational vehicles or bikes/atvs.

Located in Beiseker, Alberta but I am in Calgary most days and can arrange to show the car there.

This car is built on the same platform and shares most of its components with the Cadillac DTS

Extras : 22" Driv King and Rubber with approx. 6000km on them. 8000k HID headlights, 3000k Piaa Yellow Fog Lights, All interior and license plate light LED.
Asking Price : $13,900 With stock 18" wheels with all seasons and winters
$15,900 with 22's and stock wheels.

Contact Information

Phone : 403.874. Zero801

Pictures : Can email more pics with 22's if requested
See http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2006-Buick-Lucerne-CXS-V8-For-Sale-or-Trade-W0QQAdIdZ408875433

dieselpower91
09-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Price Drop and new ad link-
$12,900 without 22's
$15,500 with 22's

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2006-Buick-Lucerne-CXS-V8-Sedan-W0QQAdIdZ410581653