PDA

View Full Version : Volvo V40 Declared the WorldÕs Safest Car

CanmoreOrLess
08-31-2012, 01:36 PM
Once again we in NA are shut out of world class safe vehicles as well as the fast and economical ones. We in NA do not get this Volvo v40, like we drive with our feet or something as a given reason. Personally the older I get the more I seek out a safer vehicle as my next purchase, add a wife, family, etc and it quickly becomes the number one feature in truck-town Calgary. Yesterday my wife mentioned buying a big F250... it would be so wrong for my use on just about every level. I'm spending the next three months vehicle shopping, buying two new vehicles in 2013. Just might head down to the USA and buy both if it works out dollar wise.

http://blog.roadandtrack.com/volvo-v40-declared-the-worldÕs-safest-car/

In looking for a video of the v40, I discovered these nutters, a couple of Crazy Euros testing it all out, nearly getting hit at times:
w2pwxv8rFkU

AGgDeiWsb3g

xPnLmtqejbI

Shlade
08-31-2012, 11:11 PM
never been a huge fan of Volvos until my buddy got his 06 S40.. Really nice cars. Do some subtle work to them and they can look really clean. Looked up some of the specs on his S40 and the safety ratings on them is pretty damn good.

This doesnt even surprise me in terms of safety on this new car. Doesnt look too bad either.