PDA

View Full Version : Pandora Bracelet/Charms - Where to get best deal?

Hi-Psi
09-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Hey everyone,

My girlfriend has been wanting one for a while so I figured I'd surprise her with one for our 4 year anniversary.

Just wondering where everyone buys their bracelets/Charms? Do you buy them online or just instore? Does it make any difference cost wise to order online? Do some stores charge more than others?

We've been in a few of the Pandora stores as well as a store in Kensington that carries Pandora but I have no idea where exactly I should actually be buying everything to get the best deal.

Someone was telling to that some places have a deal where you spend $150 on charms and you get the bracelet for free... I have yet to find anything like this, has anyone else heard of this?

Thanks for any help!

Jason

Masked Bandit
09-05-2012, 10:55 AM
I'm not 100% sure on this but I think the price of the charms is all set by Pandora so it should be the same everywhere. I've bought all of my wife's stuff from a jewellery store in Willow Park (Wong Ken's).

Impreza
09-05-2012, 10:56 AM
^I think that deal is only at Pandora and only during select times when they are offering this promotion.

bulaian
09-05-2012, 11:08 AM
If you have a chance to go or know somebody in the US, the charms and bracelets are way cheaper down there.

Hi-Psi
09-07-2012, 07:22 AM
Thanks for the help guys, if anyone sees any specials or anything, please let me know. I find it incredible that people spend hundreds of dollars on charms and stuff.

Any deal would be better than no deal

/////AMG
09-07-2012, 03:07 PM
You'd be surprised how quickly they add up.
This will be a NEVER ending gift (even after it's full, she will probably want another one).

I learnt the hard way lol

quiksilver
09-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Limited selection, but Costco gets them from time to time.

turbotrip
09-08-2012, 03:00 AM
the pandora store in market mall and chinook sells them

Hi-Psi
09-08-2012, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by turbotrip
the pandora store in market mall and chinook sells them

:eek: A real shocker there! haha

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
09-11-2012, 03:58 PM
Costco has plenty right now and will have a lot more come the xmas season

Hi-Psi
09-13-2012, 09:42 AM
Thanks! I'll have to check it out!

Hi-Psi
09-15-2012, 11:11 AM
Just thought I would give everyone a heads up, Pandora has their twice a year free bracelet sale on right now.

Purchase $150 in charms and get a free silver clasp bracelet ($75). You can also substitute for anything in jewelry that is silver and they will take $75 off the price.

They only do this twice a year, was perfect timing for me! haha

dawayesmeeth
09-18-2012, 01:48 AM
Well you have shared the great information here, thanks for sharing your views and suggestions with us. In my opinion pandora is the best for purchasing the jewelery items, it provide best quality and designer items for us.

zipdoa
09-18-2012, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by dawayesmeeth
Well you have shared the great information here, thanks for sharing your views and suggestions with us. In my opinion pandora is the best for purchasing the jewelery items, it provide best quality and designer items for us.

lol u like forums bro? camoflauge yourself amongst us enthusiasts? prepare the spam cannon?

RX_EVOLV
09-18-2012, 08:05 AM
They sell some of the charms at Costco as well. Slightly cheaper.

dino_martini
09-24-2012, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG
You'd be surprised how quickly they add up.
This will be a NEVER ending gift (even after it's full, she will probably want another one).

I learnt the hard way lol

:werd:

I bought my GF a bracelet for Xmas last year. I should have known by the way the Pandora girls were looking at me as I walked into the store. Shit is expensive. Oh well, it looks nice and I've got an easy Xmas/bday/anniversary gift ideas. Whoever came up with this 'charm' shit is a genius.