PDA

View Full Version : UofC Scholarship/Awards Application

PremiumRSX
09-07-2012, 03:09 AM
I was looking on the UofC website for scholarships and awards for my girlfriend who will be applying for graduate studies next fall. Found some awards when I did a search on the database however, I could not find out how to apply for the award.

Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Markov7
09-07-2012, 08:52 AM
You apply on the student center

FixedGear
09-07-2012, 11:45 AM
if this is for a graduate program, you should contact the graduate administrator for your department and they will tell you how to apply for various awards. For most of the open scholarships, you only submit one application to your department. There are some other awards that require their own application. I never submitted an application through the student center, I think that is only for undergraduate awards. Hope this helps.

Markov7
09-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by FixedGear
if this is for a graduate program, you should contact the graduate administrator for your department and they will tell you how to apply for various awards. For most of the open scholarships, you only submit one application to your department. There are some other awards that require their own application. I never submitted an application through the student center, I think that is only for undergraduate awards. Hope this helps.

Yeah, you're right. There is no graduate application on the student center, I thought I saw it on there but I was wrong. I did find this website though http://grad.ucalgary.ca/awards

PremiumRSX
09-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the insight.

The student center link didn't even work for me so I couldn't even figure out if it was for undergraduates only or not.