PDA

View Full Version : Windshield squirters

ramminghard
02-09-2004, 05:52 PM
When i got my new hood they replaced the same windshield swuirters but they are way off. one squirts over my whole car. another comes in my sunroof when its open. is there any way i can change where they shoot. i was thinking i could stick a needle in the hole and try and move it. any idea's?

bol
02-09-2004, 05:59 PM
depending on the squirter, a needle in the hole is the way to adjust them

m10-power
02-09-2004, 05:59 PM
That would do it, depending on how old and grungy they are you may need to loosen them up with some liquid wrench(or other penetrating oil...not that kind :D )

Inthered
02-09-2004, 06:27 PM
there is only one solution to this problem: get led winshield washer squirters.:D Talk about some major bling.:rofl: j/k

I've used a needle before to readjust mine and it worked fine. I don't know if it wrecks the squirters though.

angierideswitme
02-09-2004, 06:37 PM
they are meant to be adjusted witha needle.

If you go to crappy tire the lighted ones cost less the the normal black ones:rofl: :rofl:

Inthered
02-09-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by angierideswitme
they are meant to be adjusted witha needle.

If you go to crappy tire the lighted ones cost less the the normal black ones:rofl: :rofl:

bonus :D

ramminghard
02-09-2004, 06:48 PM
sweet, thanks everyone.

403Gemini
02-09-2004, 10:37 PM
yea... but who REALLY wants to drive with LED lights? lol

angierideswitme
02-09-2004, 10:50 PM
I would to save money, ghetto styles. Hook the lights up to a WOT switch, to let everyone know, "yeah, I'm givin' er, and yes, I'm going no where":thumbsup:

ramminghard
02-09-2004, 11:09 PM
I would to save money, ghetto styles. Hook the lights up to a WOT switch, to let everyone know, "yeah, I'm givin' er, and yes, I'm going no where":thumbsup:

Thats the stupidest reply i have heard in a long time.

angierideswitme
02-09-2004, 11:32 PM
and you must be a straight out genius, not knowing how to adjust your squirters and all

ramminghard
02-10-2004, 01:01 AM
and you must be a straight out genius, not knowing how to adjust your squirters and all

Fuck you. it was a question that i wanted to know. what would be stupid would be being ignorant and just trying something and breaking them. what else would be stupid would instead of answering the question just coming onto a thread and posting useless bullshit that isn't helping or amusing anyone. If it was so easy then why didn't you answer the fucking question retard. would have taken less effort for you to just post how to do it then go off about useless bullshit. dumbass.

Everyone esle thanks for answering.