PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Lexus IS-F review

trev0006
09-17-2012, 05:35 PM
2012 Lexus IS-F review (http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-12/09-17-12page-2012-Lexus-IS-F.htm)

Carlos Lago pilots the 2012 Lexus IS F at the test track and on the winding road. The IS F may have ushered in the rebirth of sporty, fun-to-drive cars for Toyota, but how does it stack up today against formidable competitors like the BMW M3 and Mercedes-Benz C63?

InRich
09-18-2012, 03:27 PM
fuck this car...

I encourage everyone to go take a close look at it in real life... First off its designed for a 120 pound china-men. I got uncomfortable sitting in it after just a couple mines. Dont even get me started on the rear seats, their fucking useless.

The interior felt cheap for the price, and the exterior is nothing fancy. those rear exhausts look goofy, nothing compared to the M3.

Maxx Mazda
09-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Tell us how you really feel...

revelations
09-18-2012, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by InRich
fuck this car...

I encourage everyone to go take a close look at it in real life... First off its designed for a 120 pound china-men. I got uncomfortable sitting in it after just a couple mines. Dont even get me started on the rear seats, their fucking useless.

The interior felt cheap for the price, and the exterior is nothing fancy. those rear exhausts look goofy, nothing compared to the M3.

I wasnt a huge fan of the car either. Took one out for a drive a few years ago (friend was looking at a CTSv or a ISf) and it was very bland inside compared to the CTSv.

jaylo
09-19-2012, 08:24 AM
If you are in the market I would consider C63 or M3 as they are fairly close in price for a 2008

You'd have to consider ownership cost of all three cars with Lexus being the cheapest to own and maintain