PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good New Audi Salesman

Afrodeziak
09-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Let me know who to avoid/go for.
Anyone on here have good direct contact with someone?

My gf's mom is wanting a new A4 wagon and I'd like to see that she deals with someone good with no screwing around.

Feel free to chime in with good/bad experiences of specific dealers and as well what she can or can't expect to get thrown in to the purchase?

projekz
09-20-2012, 03:43 PM
I've dealt with Ken Woo at Royal Oak Audi a little while back. He was awesome to deal with. No pressure. I didn't end up buying from him but I would still recommend him if he's still there.

Tuner1
09-20-2012, 04:03 PM
Ian Kay @ Glenmore Audi. I can't imagine you'll find anyone better.

Ask him when my RS6 Avant will be here :D

muse017
09-20-2012, 04:28 PM
I just purchased A4 from Glemore Audi and it almost seems like you can't go wrong with any of their sales team. Henry Jung is the guy I purchased from and It was awsome to deal with him. BTW there is no A4 Avant for 2013 model, Allroad(A4 based) is new for year 2013.

npham
09-20-2012, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Tuner1
Ian Kay @ Glenmore Audi. I can't imagine you'll find anyone better.

Ask him when my RS6 Avant will be here :D

Ian is the man. I wouldn't use anyone else. I think even Rage2 used him when he was looking at a S5(he mentioned the wrapped BS).

BTW, RS6 Avant?!?! Is that confirmed?

CMW403
09-20-2012, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by projekz
I've dealt with Ken Woo at Royal Oak Audi a little while back. He was awesome to deal with. No pressure. I didn't end up buying from him but I would still recommend him if he's still there.

Yeah my dad and I test drove a couple cars with him and he was awesome. My dad was the one buying the car and the guy actually put me in the drivers seat and told me to pin it.

jdmXSI
09-20-2012, 07:13 PM
KenWoo is at BMW Gallery now- Nick Berkland at Royal Oak is a pretty good guy to deal with!

Tuner1
09-20-2012, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by npham

BTW, RS6 Avant?!?! Is that confirmed?

I wish!

Audi - Please offer an Avant with some real power and I will buy it!

kolumbo69
09-20-2012, 10:19 PM
Kevin Harack At Royal Oak, either way both dealerships are in the same ownership group but having said that the finance girl completely dropped the ball on my S4 at Glenmore audi and I ended up getting Golf R instead.

Redlyne_mr2
09-21-2012, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by kolumbo69
Kevin Harack At Royal Oak, either way both dealerships are in the same ownership group but having said that the finance girl completely dropped the ball on my S4 at Glenmore audi and I ended up getting Golf R instead.

+ for kevin harrack

got_mike33
09-21-2012, 08:26 AM
I dealt with Ken Sim at Glenmore Audi. Pretty decent guy didn't feel any pressure and felt like he was working for me to get the best deal on my used A3. Although he would double book himself every time I came in to look at the car and I always got shafted for the people looking at new cars.

That being said I was not a fan of their used sales manager, he was an ass, and the fact that I kept getting kicked out of their dealership right at closing (even though one night I had the money in my pocket to purchase the car).

R-Audi
09-21-2012, 08:56 AM
Before your GF's Mom gets all excited...

She should know the A4 wagon is no longer made.
Audi did however release a new allroad, which while on the same platform has quite a few differences.
Anyways.. just so you dont go in asking for something that doesnt exist....