PDA

View Full Version : FS: Custom Turbo B Series 1991 Honda CRX

white rice
09-21-2012, 02:48 PM
Custom Turbo Vtec Honda CRX. Truly one of a kind. I am just going to list all the goodies and if you are interested please email me and I will happily tell you more. When I built this car, I spared no expense and I bought all the goodies for it.

1991 Honda CRX 2 door Coupe:

Turbocharged B18C1 GSR motor with ITR head with ITR cams and Intake. Ported Throttle body, 450cc Injectors, Fuel Pressure regulator, Intake and Exhaust adjustable timing gears, CUSTOM Turbo setup with Intercooler and all the piping. Motor is complete. Custom 2.5" straight exhaust with flowmaster muffler and dual exit.

Custom built, 5 Speed Manual transmission, YS1 out of a B17 power GSR. Super Rare transmission. Steepest first gear in all the B series motors, Custom 5th gear highway gear swap allowing you lower RPM cruising, ITR LSD installed. This is a basically and ITR transmission but better, and it is a cable transmission!

The entire suspernsion has been powdercoated white and has Energy suspension polyurathane bushing all around. 25mm front sway bar, Koni Red fully adjustable shocks front and rear with coils-overs.

Body is completely custom. Toyota Supra tailights moulded into the back, the whole body has been smoothed out, Roof driprails, doorhandles, all body moulding has been shaved and smoothed. Rear bumper has been moulded into car along with Side skirts.
Z4 style fibreglass fenders and custom teardrop power mirrors.

Interior. No interior is shown In the photos however I have 2 sets of interior in for the car, 2 sets of seats, custom carpet, everything to put this back together, just no time.

Power mirrors, power windows, power door release with poppers, Sunroof,

Motor runs on a programmable ECU either Uberdata or Chrome. Software and programming equipment included.

If you are interested, please PM me or leave me your email and I can answer all you questions and arrange to see the vehicle.

More Photos below

Price: $3000

white rice
09-23-2012, 10:42 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

white rice
10-02-2012, 03:01 PM
bump to the top

white rice
12-18-2012, 08:56 PM
Bump to the top.

New Price $4000

TL911
12-19-2012, 09:37 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

white rice
12-30-2012, 04:57 PM
ttt.

I am willing to part out the car if you are interested in major parts.

white rice
02-13-2013, 05:43 PM
more photos

GS430
02-13-2013, 05:47 PM
Is this thing road worthy? Do you get pulled over by CPS?