PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Apple Magic Trackpad

Pollywog
09-22-2012, 12:44 PM
I bought this to use with my Mac Pro Tower, but I use my logi keyboard/trackpad setup instead now. Its been used maybe twice for no longer than a few hours.

Willing to meetup, just shoot me a message - 587.998.7285

$50obo

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/$T2eC16RHJHoE9n3Ke-PmBQ(f(fRrgw~~48_20.JPG

The Apple Magic Trackpad is the first Multi-Touch Trackpad designed to work with your Mac desktop computer. It uses the same Multi-Touch technology you love on the MacBook Pro. And it supports a full set of gestures, giving you a whole new way to control and interact with what's on your screen.
More Information

Swiping through pages online feels just like flipping through pages in a book or magazine. And inertial scrolling makes moving up and down a page more natural than ever. Magic Trackpad connects to your Mac via Bluetooth wireless technology. Use it in place of a mouse or in conjunction with one on any Mac computer even a notebook.It's the largest Multi-Touch Trackpad made by Apple. So there's even more room for you to scroll, swipe, pinch, and rotate to your fingers' content. And since the entire surface is a button that clicks, you can use it in place of a mouse. Magic Trackpad features the same sculpted aluminum design as the Apple Wireless Keyboard, and side by side the two sit flush at the same angle and height.

Pollywog
09-22-2012, 06:27 PM
Just had a nice guy come pick it up.

Thanks Terrence!