PDA

View Full Version : Hey InRich...you dropped your bank statement

C_Dave45
09-25-2012, 09:02 PM
Don't ya just hate it when you make a deposit, but you can't withdraw on it until it clears....

http://ayysian.com/bank-statement.JPG

natty54
09-25-2012, 09:05 PM
Man I wish.....

AE92_TreunoSC
09-25-2012, 09:06 PM
lol deposit a massive cheque in an atm. Baller.

I treat 10,000$+ chq's like a fucking bodyguard right to the teller haha.

FraserB
09-25-2012, 09:08 PM
:eek:

brandon
09-25-2012, 09:12 PM
1. Amazing
2. CIBC has nice paper for their receipts lol

M.alex
09-25-2012, 09:48 PM
Meh, it's just $12M, only impressed with $100+M :dunno:

Super_Geo
09-25-2012, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by M.alex

Haha you're just always dying for attention, aren't you?

Here's a tip for ya bud... Get some friends in the real world so you don't need to be constantly on here seeking vindication.

Jlude
09-25-2012, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by brandon
1. Amazing
2. CIBC has nice paper for their receipts lol

I noticed that too... TD needs new paper

Type_S1
09-25-2012, 09:57 PM
Ballin'

Sentry
09-25-2012, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by AE92_TreunoSC
lol deposit a massive cheque in an atm. Baller.

I treat 10,000$+ chq's like a fucking bodyguard right to the teller haha.
LOL I know right

Ntense_SpecV
09-25-2012, 10:06 PM
Good for that person... wish it was me.

TomcoPDR
09-25-2012, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by M.alex

^^ Shit son you just got called out... better post ur account prove him wrong.

Originally posted by Super_Geo

Here's a tip for ya bud... Get some friends in the real world so you don't need to be constantly on here seeking vindication.

Tik-Tok
09-25-2012, 10:27 PM
That must be from the secret baller CIBC ATM... the one by my house has shitty thin paper :( Or maybe the nice paper is just for richers?

Either way, the person who wrote that note is a freaking moron IMO. Most people who build their business to that kind of money never stop to form real relationships, and don't know how. They just get lackies, cling-ons, and gold diggers instead.

(or maybe I'm just jelly :rofl: )

DUBBED
09-25-2012, 10:30 PM
CBIA = Canadian business interest account

Meh, much less impressive in light of the business thing.

InRich
09-25-2012, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
That must be from the secret baller CIBC ATM... the one by my house has shitty thin paper :( Or maybe the nice paper is just for richers?

Either way, the person who wrote that note is a freaking moron IMO. Most people who build their business to that kind of money never stop to form real relationships, and don't know how. They just get lackies, cling-ons, and gold diggers instead.

(or maybe I'm just jelly :rofl: )

a friggin moron? lol ok buddy... the only moron here, is you... funny thing is, a guy like that could teach you a million things about life, relationships, and business... the only problem is he wouldnt waste his time with idiots, so your outta luck.

anyways, in other news... that guys a BIG believer in the secret... I personally believe everyone should read that book. it made a big difference in my own life.

Kloubek
09-25-2012, 10:37 PM
That's seriously fucked up.

I mean... FUCKED UP that someone has that much in their bank, and the whole thing becomes surreal with the writing at the bottom.

But as weird as this sounds, I almost feel sorry for the guy. Yeah, he has a TON of cash... but to claim it is not a good idea to invest in relationships seems odd to me. If you dont have relationships and a deeper meaning to your life, whats the point in all that money....

InRich: Relax. Release the tension... you are only proving his point.

C_Dave45
09-25-2012, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
That's seriously fucked up.

I mean... FUCKED UP that someone has that much in their bank, and the whole thing becomes surreal with the writing at the bottom.

But as weird as this sounds, I almost feel sorry for the guy. Yeah, he has a TON of cash... but to claim it is not a good idea to invest in relationships seems odd to me. If you dont have relationships and a deeper meaning to your life, whats the point in all that money....

I can relate to that. I'm always wanting to make more money..(who isn't), but when I really look deep down into myself, I realize it's probably ME that's standing in the way.
I look at these Rig Pigs who are raking in $150,000 and think, "That would be nice"....and then realize..if I worked at my job 12-16 hrs a day for 20 days straight, take a week off, rinse and repeat...I'd make way more than them.

But then Friday rolls around...and I chose to be home by 5:00 and plan to spend my whole weekend with my family. And each weekday morning, I usually like to spend some time with the wife and boy instead leaving for the job at 5:30 in the morning.

I guess it's all about choices really.

ddduke
09-25-2012, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by InRich

a friggin moron? lol ok buddy... the only moron here, is you... funny thing is, a guy like that could teach you a million things about life, relationships, and business... the only problem is he wouldnt waste his time with idiots, so your outta luck.

anyways, in other news... that guys a BIG believer in the secret... I personally believe everyone should read that book. it made a big difference in my own life.

You can't call someone a moron then tell everyone that you believe anything from The Secret.

msommers
09-25-2012, 11:10 PM
It definitely is choice. I talk to quite a few of the crew members out here and many have ambitions to do other things but are young and want to make a quick buck. It's the guys with families and are 40 that I kind of feel bad for. Sure they're pulling in loads of cash but there is a price for your sanity and relationships. I think you get kind of nutty after working in the field for 10+ years but some people love the lifestyle. I mean I'll work 6 months this year and make as much or more than the same experience level guys in the office. The pay is great, but the time off to enjoy it is amazing, though 6 months was maybe too long haha.

Originally posted by C_Dave45

I can relate to that. I'm always wanting to make more money..(who isn't), but when I really look deep down into myself, I realize it's probably ME that's standing in the way.
I look at these Rig Pigs who are raking in $150,000 and think, "That would be nice"....and then realize..if I worked at my job 12-16 hrs a day for 20 days straight, take a week off, rinse and repeat...I'd make way more than them.

But then Friday rolls around...and I chose to be home by 5:00 and plan to spend my whole weekend with my family. And each weekday morning, I usually like to spend some time with the wife and boy instead leaving for the job at 5:30 in the morning.

I guess it's all about choices really.

DUBBED
09-25-2012, 11:16 PM
Am I the only one not impressed by this?

It's a business account. For all we know it could be a $200million publicly traded company who had to manually deposit a cheuqe. It's not uncommon to see that cash sitting in a business account.

Perhaps I'm just desensitized from years of seeing wire payments and cash balances in the hundreds of millions. I remember seeing a bonus payment to an executive in the tens of millions, direct deposited into their account.

ercchry
09-25-2012, 11:27 PM
why would this not be in a business account? save on tax :nut:

pf0sh0
09-25-2012, 11:34 PM
fuck... I'm poor lol

jdmXSI
09-25-2012, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by ddduke

You can't call someone a moron then tell everyone that you believe anything from The Secret.

Sure inrich may be alittle testy but the secret/ what the bleep do we know has a point. You can only do what you think you can. Screw finance's, ask an athlete like a snowboarder, skier, hockey player trying to learn a new trick/ move. Youll imagine it and play it over and over in your mind far before it will happen. The same goes for your life, you have to picture what your life is like before the change can happen. I believe the philosophy to an extent and my position in life right now is an example of that.

Slightly off toipc, i believe we are addicted to certian emotions and chemical releases in our bodies and position our selves in social cercumstances to re-create that release. Think about this for a few weeks and look at your colleauges and watch how they socialize. You will see people who love drama only create more while others draw only positve people in thier life.

And no matter what account $12m is in, thats alot of money!!!

Boosted131
09-26-2012, 12:04 AM
Just depositing the monthly bonus ya know

Mar
09-26-2012, 12:55 AM
Money can't buy phonics.

jdmXSI
09-26-2012, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Mar
Money can't buy phonics.

Actually it can and a GT2 RS to boot!

Sugarphreak
09-26-2012, 05:13 AM

Maxx Mazda
09-26-2012, 06:53 AM
^^^This.

C_Dave45
09-26-2012, 07:07 AM
Typical beyond. Can't just enjoy a humorous picture. Have to nit-pick it apart, analyze it, dissect it, prove it aint true, scoff at it... Why..to prove you're above that? Nothing impresses you.
:rolleyes:

Sure, it could be Trans-Alta's operating account. Yeah, that's it...and they sent Joe Schmuck down the street to deposit a cheque at the ATM.

Just enjoy the anecdotal humour for fuck sakes. Expand your mind...use your imagination. You act like a stuck up accountant.

Cos
09-26-2012, 07:09 AM

95teetee
09-26-2012, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by brandon
1. Amazing
2. CIBC has nice paper for their receipts lol yep, mine are just like that too:bigpimp:

the paper I mean:(

lilmira
09-26-2012, 07:48 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OjrbRW6e1VE/THP3sett2tI/AAAAAAAAFBw/rsQC8kBELBw/s1600/Dr_Evil.jpg

msommers
09-26-2012, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by DUBBED
Am I the only one not impressed by this?

It's a business account. For all we know it could be a $200million publicly traded company who had to manually deposit a cheuqe. It's not uncommon to see that cash sitting in a business account.

Perhaps I'm just desensitized from years of seeing wire payments and cash balances in the hundreds of millions. I remember seeing a bonus payment to an executive in the tens of millions, direct deposited into their account.

Doesn't change the fact that I'd love to have a company worth at least $12 million. Wouldn't you?

Tik-Tok
09-26-2012, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by InRich

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I really hope for your sake that was a troll post. "he wouldnt waste his time with idiots", yet he has the time to plagiarize someone elses work on a bank receipt. I guess he could teach me how to avoid ethics and morals :rofl: (which are the only thing standing in my way of more money... I blame my parents)

kvg
09-26-2012, 08:41 AM
^ in liquid assets alone :thumbsup:

JRSC00LUDE
09-26-2012, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by kvg
^ in liquid assets alone :thumbsup:

Pretty sure Tik-Tok is a solid. Although sometimes a gas......

Disoblige
09-26-2012, 08:56 AM
Arash Boodagh found a receipt with a similar note to that and look what he's doing now..

Doesn't work for everyone.

zipdoa
09-26-2012, 08:58 AM
It's not until we lose everything that we're free to do anything.

DUBBED
09-26-2012, 08:59 AM
You act like a stuck up accountant.

I am a stuck up accountant! haha

No I do agree that seeing that much cash money is startling at first. But a statement like that reflects only a point in time and only once piece of the picture, it's nice to imagine what's on either side of that point of reference.

In my perfect world that would be the seed financing for the three wells I'm about to drill and live off of for the rest of my life.

Cue engineer who is going to argue I can't drill three wells for $12M, and geologist who is going to say there's no way I could find three wells left in Alberta with a reserve life matching my life expectancy.

DeleriousZ
09-26-2012, 09:04 AM
That looks like a receipt you get from the teller, not the atm. Not sure if that was covered. lol

Tik-Tok
09-26-2012, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Pretty sure Tik-Tok is a solid. Although sometimes a gas......

According to my wife, mostly gas while I'm asleep :angel:

freshprince1
09-26-2012, 09:10 AM
It has really hit me in the past few months that what really matters to me in life is my family. I would love that much money, and I do work hard to bring in as much as possible. But in the end, it's just money and I would trade it all for one hug from my kids. Good for him for acheiving such success. I hope he can end up balancing it out with some serious, meaningful relationships. Those relationships is where I believe you can find true comfort in life.

...with all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams...it is still a beautiful world. Bae careful. Strive to be happy.

flipstah
09-26-2012, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by DeleriousZ
That looks like a receipt you get from the teller, not the atm. Not sure if that was covered. lol

Really? Don't go to the CIBC in the NE then. Whenever I pay my CC bill at the teller, my receipt looks like the generic ones that you buy at the dollar store and then they just stamp it. :rofl:

lilmira
09-26-2012, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by freshprince1
It has really hit me in the past few months that what really matters to me in life is my family. I would love that much money, and I do work hard to bring in as much as possible. But in the end, it's just money and I would trade it all for one hug from my kids. Good for him for acheiving such success. I hope he can end up balancing it out with some serious, meaningful relationships. Those relationships is where I believe you can find true comfort in life.

...with all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams...it is still a beautiful world. Bae careful. Strive to be happy.

Correct, it's surprising sometimes how much you can do with very little money and how little you can do with all the money in the world. Get what you can and enjoy what you have.

Xtrema
09-26-2012, 09:27 AM
Probably the business counter has better paper.

If you got a sizable payroll it isn't that much. Especially if he is depositing $300K+ at a time. $12M is just 4 jobs.

r3ccOs
09-26-2012, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by flipstah

Really? Don't go to the CIBC in the NE then. Whenever I pay my CC bill at the teller, my receipt looks like the generic ones that you buy at the dollar store and then they just stamp it. :rofl:

I am pretty sure when you ask for your oustanding balance that I got a printout on that paper..

the secret is a joke, I'm sorry InRich, the guiding principles are derived but not leveraged from a proper philosophy, but is poorly interprited then paraphrased and does nothing but give people a false sence of self confidance in their persuit of happiness....

Rarasaurus
09-26-2012, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Xtrema

If you got a sizable payroll it isn't that much. Especially if he is depositing $300K+ at a time. $12M is just 4 jobs.

40 Jobs

Anton
09-26-2012, 09:36 AM
I don't really get the point of the note but good for him anyways!

I think you mean 40 though.

Z_Fan
09-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Especially if he is depositing $300K+ at a time. $12M is just 4 jobs.

Originally posted by r3ccOs
...and does nothing but give people a false sence of self confidance in their persuit of happiness....

I don't think many beyond.ca members are ever going to need to worry about having bank balances like shown on page 1.

What we really need to focus on here is math and spelling. Perhaps a new forum is in order.

r3ccOs
09-26-2012, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Z_Fan

I don't think many beyond.ca members are ever going to need to worry about having bank balances like shown on page 1.

What we really need to focus on here is math and spelling. Perhaps a new forum is in order.

lol whoops, a browser without a spell checker... darnit

jwslam
09-26-2012, 10:13 AM
But in the end, it's just money and I would trade it all for one hug from my kids.
I'd call you daddy and give you a hug for $12 mill.

But seriously I'm jelly.

JRSC00LUDE
09-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by jwslam
But seriously I'm jelly.

Should we change your username to Fruit Spread?

Xtrema
09-26-2012, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Z_Fan

what we really need to focus on here is math and spelling. Perhaps a new forum is in order.

Fuck, I knew there is a reason my account doesn't have all those 0's.

bituerbo
09-26-2012, 10:27 AM
The secret to happiness is FREEDOM, this, right here, is FREEDOM(arrow pointing to current balance).
The secret to freedom is COURAGE. All of your dreams can come true if you have the COURAGE to PURSUE them.
Rid your life of distractions, DON'T FOCUS ON RELATIONSHIPS, that's a big one. DON'T listen to the people who say STOP. Just FOCUS on YOU and your BUSINESS. Everything else can come later, as it's easier to get later than THIS.

This is terrible advice. I can say Whoever wrote that doesn't have a very big stake in the $12M balance. There are relationships I wouldn't give up for $100M.

Fucking, thank-you.

Xtrema
09-26-2012, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by bituerbo

This is terrible advice. I can say Whoever wrote that doesn't have a very big stake in the $12M balance. There are relationships I wouldn't give up for $100M.

Fucking, thank-you.

Am I the only one that think the comment is sarcastic?

Tik-Tok
09-26-2012, 10:43 AM

Am I the only one that think the comment is sarcastic?

EsIHiqkxWnc

Cash Money Hoes
09-26-2012, 11:26 AM
As others have previously stateed, I would bet that this is a business operating account for a large organization. There are very few people that need access to $12mm at any given time from their chequing account. Anyone I know that has the cognitive capacity to generate this kind of capital has the sense to put the cash into some form of investment that will yield more than the minimal interest of a business chequing account.

Much like M.Alex, this guy is a pretender out for an ego boost.

in*10*se
09-26-2012, 11:30 AM
personally, imo. this is just a bank statement, it shows 12M.... probably the tip of the iceberg.

Probably the person has an investment account of like 10x this bank account. Wouldn't make sense that you'd have 100% of your liquid assets in a cash account earning only bank interest...

on the flip side, dude could have a couple loans over $100M.... thus making this pretty small beans.

:dunno: :dunno:

some truth to his statements... in certain cases... :p

DeleriousZ
09-26-2012, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by flipstah

That's cause it's the NE *ooohhh* :nut:

Mar
09-26-2012, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by jdmXSI

Actually it can and a GT2 RS to boot!
He's got a hard time with homonyms in the note.

ercchry
09-26-2012, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by in*10*se

some truth to his statements... in certain cases... :p

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/028/590/originaljosephd.jpg

adamc
09-26-2012, 12:15 PM
http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2011/06/100-million-dollar-ATM-receipt.jpeg

No big deal.

Jlude
09-26-2012, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by adamc
http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2011/06/100-million-dollar-ATM-receipt.jpeg

No big deal.

Not at all :nut:

jwslam
09-26-2012, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by adamc

xxxx

No big deal.
$2.75 ATM fee? OUTRAGEOUS!

max_boost
09-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by ercchry

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/028/590/originaljosephd.jpg

I prefer to acquire more currency so I can acquire more females.

max_boost
09-26-2012, 12:47 PM
What I do is just flash my HELOC balance and tell people that's my liquid cash. Works too. :rofl:

beyond_ban
09-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Here's mine

http://profitsiege.com/HasO/images/old-atm-receipt.png

ZenOps
09-26-2012, 01:20 PM
Its just an electronic number. I'd be more impressed with the actual goods that you might be able to try and buy (like a painting or two)

The first WWIII EMP blast and all the computers will be wiped clean.

Chinese people know the score, back in 1948 you could have had 3 million yuan in the bank (in paper bills, and not electronically even) the next year you would have had 1 Yuan.

German Wiemar, Hungarian Pengo, Mexican New Peso... They all know the score. The US and Canada have yet to go through one, but things are definitely heading in that direction.

Owning a single rare painting might be a better investment. Davinci's notebook was a relative deal at $30.8 million. A 1943 US copper penny also a deal at $1 million.

Sugarphreak
09-26-2012, 08:30 PM

max_boost
09-27-2012, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak

So... is it working? haha HAHA No comment. :D

GTS4tw
09-27-2012, 06:32 AM

Well... your fortune clearly won't be made in math...

in*10*se
09-27-2012, 08:30 AM

A lot of truth to this, how much money do you really need?

My personal philosophy is not to put wasted effort into things. Take schooling for instance, you can put in a huge investment in effort to achieve 99%... or you can put in half of that effort and achieve 88% or so. If all you needed was 80% anyway, why would you waste all of your spare time trying to achieve top marks? You are wasting your life doing that, take that saved time and effort and do something you enjoy instead.

Law of diminishing returns...

If it takes you 50% effort to get 88% and it takes 100% effort to get 99%........ well... you get the point....

flipstah
09-27-2012, 08:33 AM

A lot of truth to this, how much money do you really need?

My personal philosophy is not to put wasted effort into things. Take schooling for instance, you can put in a huge investment in effort to achieve 99%... or you can put in half of that effort and achieve 88% or so. If all you needed was 80% anyway, why would you waste all of your spare time trying to achieve top marks? You are wasting your life doing that, take that saved time and effort and do something you enjoy instead.

Same goes for money, I'd never have 12M in my account, not because I am not capable of achieving it, but because it represents huge amounts of wasted time and effort when all I need is a fraction of it to do what I want and be happy.

Originally posted by in*10*se

Law of diminishing returns...

If it takes you 50% effort to get 88% and it takes 100% effort to get 99%........ well... you get the point....

As an economist, I think we'll get along just fine. :bigpimp:

slinkie
09-27-2012, 01:43 PM
You act like a stuck up accountant.

You act like a stuck down peasant

Disoblige
09-27-2012, 02:02 PM
What if you get a sugarmama?

Regard females, acquire currency :bigpimp:

cam_wmh
09-29-2012, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

Here's a tip for ya bud... Get some friends in the real world so you don't need to be constantly on here seeking validation

Fixed your brainfart.

TomcoPDR
09-30-2012, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by ZenOps
Its just an electronic number. I'd be more impressed with the actual goods that you might be able to try and buy (like a painting or two)

The first WWIII EMP blast and all the computers will be wiped clean.

Chinese people know the score, back in 1948 you could have had 3 million yuan in the bank (in paper bills, and not electronically even) the next year you would have had 1 Yuan.

German Wiemar, Hungarian Pengo, Mexican New Peso... They all know the score. The US and Canada have yet to go through one, but things are definitely heading in that direction.

Owning a single rare painting might be a better investment. Davinci's notebook was a relative deal at $30.8 million. A 1943 US copper penny also a deal at $1 million.

Could even be some politician's (possibly "Robbie?") look-the-other-way account.

But I'm sure Robbie would be smart enough to ask for his payout in nickels wouldn't you think?

Maybelater
10-01-2012, 07:12 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/9iu1dl.jpg