PDA

View Full Version : Another Hit and Run

r2.ha
09-29-2012, 12:51 AM
So my girlfriend and I went to Moxies on 17th ave Uptown parked in the back community area where we found parking and paralleled between two cars and she left more than enough space between both cars. Pretty much left like 1/4 of a car length from the front and rear. We to eat and came back to the car, having had two hit and runs this summer being a week apart, driver side fender first then the passenger side fender the following week, we always do a 360 degree check of her car and what do you know her front end got backed up into. Not a major thing but kind of a piss off, we are going to just repaint the whole front bumper now, but the thing is when she was driving and using her signal lights they turned on and everything but didn't make that clicking sound. So when we got back to my house I turned on the car again and the front odometer thing was making a sound like static radio and went away and I tried the blinkers and now they work with the clicking sound as well. Has anyone previously has this problem? Sorry about long post