PDA

View Full Version : Sharp tv troubles

danno
09-30-2012, 11:39 PM
So I just bought a 52 led LCD sharp. I have my hdmi from my ps3 and Xbox go to a Sony receiver then to the tv. The video doesn't work it appears every so often but only for a second. So I put the games straight to the tv and ran a optical cable to the receiver and now the audio and video aren't in sync. Is there a setting I'm missing???

Boat
10-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Strange to say the least.

First thing: Disable the TV sound. My Sharp has a fixed/dynamic setting. I have it switched to dynamic when I'm on my PS3/XBOX.

Also, assuming that your ps3 and xbox are using optical to your receiver it should just be setting up the config on your console.

Does this help?

Also,

Your sig says you're a journeyman electrician? The company I work for might have a job for you if you're interested. PM me!

danno
10-01-2012, 11:50 AM
I'm using just hdmi. I'm going to try a shorter cable maybe that will help. Tv sound is off. If that doesn't work I'm goin to try my component cables.

I'm good for work thanks for the offer.

danno
10-01-2012, 05:01 PM
I changed the hdmi from reciever to tv with a shorter newer one and all is good.

josephpeter1
10-05-2012, 12:19 AM
After recording its worst ever annual financial loss in the year ended this April, Panasonic moved back into the black in the period from April to June, making a net profit of ¥12.81bn (£105m) against a loss of ¥30.35bn (just under £250m) in the same three months last year.