Description : Leaking head gaskets
Extras :Set of new unused head gaskets
Asking Price : 1700

Contact Information
E-Mail : See add
Phone : see add

Pictures :

See Add

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-FS-Subaru-legacy-GT-sedan-W0QQAdIdZ427226232

I have a Legacy GT for sale, I bought the car, was totally unaware that is had a head gasket issue, Car runs great for about 30 mins, and then will start to over heat, along with coolant usage.

I don't have the desire to deal with this car as it was going to be my winter beater. I'd rather just pass it on to some one who's more keen on getting a great car for a little effort.

You may be able to persuade me in doing the head gaskets for $400(I am a journeyman licensed mechanic), you can add new gaskets and timing belt components to make it a full service if you like, or I can just do the gaskets and send you on your way.

This is not a solicitation for jobs on the side, the offer stands solely for this sale and this car.

It will Also need tires and and alignment, the brakes are good(6mm), the transmission is good. the body is OK, there seems to be some rust repair in the rear left and right quarter panels.

brand new OEM headlights, radiator, and coolant hoses.

if you have any questions please feel free to PM, or call and mention you are from beyond.

cheers

RickDaTuner
11-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Bump head gaskets are now done, winter tires plus summer set included, winters already mounted.

Call txt or email.

Beyonders discount price on a (now) good little car.

RickDaTuner
11-08-2012, 11:08 PM
Sold to very nice Beyonder! :thumbsup: