PDA

View Full Version : Double parking in a handicapped spot with no pass

kvg
10-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Why would you double park in handicapped parking when there are spots everywhere? Maybe being that much of a idiot is a handicap.

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad193/kellygibbonsemail/D610632F-A18C-4929-9D3A-67FDA7EDF6B8-8284-00000B69E03A7849.jpg

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad193/kellygibbonsemail/104EA8A8-0686-429E-A77F-B12AE7FF225D-8284-00000B69D8C9441F.jpg

sr20s14zenki
10-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Fag

FraserB
10-04-2012, 10:14 PM
He bought a Cube, I think that qualifies him for a handicapped sign.

egmilano
10-04-2012, 10:22 PM
wow nice cube :nut:

Kloubek
10-04-2012, 10:23 PM
Idiot? Yes. But a big deal? Not really.... it would be a huge deal if there wasn't an abundance of parking everywhere else...

MrSector9
10-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
Idiot? Yes. But a big deal? Not really.... it would be a huge deal if there wasn't an abundance of parking everywhere else...

exactly,he could have parked legally and not like an asshole 6 feet away.

Tik-Tok
10-04-2012, 10:32 PM
I don't think the driver is handicapped, but the vehicle definitely is.

kvg
10-04-2012, 10:40 PM
Ya but klubek that's just actively being an idiot when there was closer non designated parking:dunno:

ddduke
10-04-2012, 10:53 PM
I don't get why so many of you guys get so upset over where people park, if it doesn't affect you directly then who gives a fuck, seriously?

The guys a douche, yes. But if you care so much then why didn't you just wait for him/her to come out and then just say something instead of taking a picture and posting the plate online. Passive aggressive pussy much?

kvg
10-04-2012, 11:28 PM
Yes, I'm a pussy tough guy. I worked all day and missed my wife and kids and they are more important than waiting for some douche, so I can start a fight and get arrested. So your cool with this than I'll assume?

GTS4tw
10-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by kvg
Yes, I'm a pussy tough guy. I worked all day and missed my wife and kids and they are more important than waiting for some douche, so I can start a fight and get arrested. So your cool with this than I'll assume?

Im not cool with it... but I have to agree with him. The world has gone to shit and people do not give a fuck about each other. If you stayed and told him how much of a douche he was then he might genuinely realize it. His parents and teachers and friends probably tell him every day how special he is.

btimbit
10-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Probably just trying to be funny. Empty parking lot so:whocares:

It'd be a different story if it actually affected anyone, but doesn't look like anyone but the OP cared.

ddduke
10-04-2012, 11:45 PM
I didn't say you're a pussy for not picking a fight, you'd have to be a petty idiot to pick a fight over something like this. You're a pussy because of your approach to dealing with a "problem". What does this stupid thread accomplish? Probably a lot less then saying to someone "hey bud, you know that you parked in 2 handicap spots".

You must have really missed your kids and wife to take the time to get multiple front and back angles of the car, then when you got home to start a thread about it.

J-D
10-04-2012, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by ddduke
I didn't say you're a pussy for not picking a fight, you'd have to be a petty idiot to pick a fight over something like this. You're a pussy because of your approach to dealing with a "problem". What does this stupid thread accomplish? Probably a lot less then saying to someone "hey bud, you know that you parked in 2 handicap spots".

You must have really missed your kids and wife to take the time to get multiple front and back angles of the car, then when you got home to start a thread about it.

http://i.imgur.com/p0Fe8.jpg

ddduke
10-04-2012, 11:58 PM
Thanks for taking the time to do that, but I drive a f350 and a m45. I'd never step foot in a cube.

kvg
10-05-2012, 08:07 AM
I drive a f350
Everything is clear now, lol. You have mud flaps right?

Kijho
10-05-2012, 08:22 AM
After seeing so much, I began leaving these on some people's windshields.

http://youparklikeanasshole.com/

My best friend is paralyzed from the waist down and those handicap spots ensure nobody will park within range of his vehicle so to see the lift can have clearance to swing out of his vehicle.

In an empty parking lot no big deal at night, tons of spots correct? Wrong. How many times are you to the only person in a parking lot and you come out and someone decided that out of ALL the spots to park - they parked right snug next to you, the only other car in the lot?

Regular parking spots are smaller, handicap spots are bigger. This would mean I'd have to get in the vehicle, start it up, drive forward to another space, friend would have to come forward, turn vehicle off again - start lift - go about getting situated - then start vehicle again. Tedious work when it could have been avoided if some dick wasn't taking up not ONE but BOTH handicap spots.

:whipped:

R-Audi
10-05-2012, 09:01 AM
What is with all these tattle-tale types on the site these days?

What was it like 10pm or later in the picture? A single other car in the whole lot?

Just like the whole bad driver video thread.. just a bunch of whiny babies trying to tell on the other kids. Grow up.

CanmoreOrLess
10-05-2012, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by R-Audi

What was it like 10pm or later in the picture? A single other car in the whole lot?

Just like the whole bad driver video thread.. just a bunch of whiny babies trying to tell on the other kids. Grow up.

How do you know that the car has not been there all day Matlock? I do agree the situation hardly calls for a forum posting. Call it in instead if it is your will.

CanmoreOrLess
10-05-2012, 09:12 AM

heavyD
10-05-2012, 09:19 AM

Come on man taking up two handicapped stalls when you aren't even handicapped is as low as it gets and I personally would have tore a strip off the driver if I was there.

Sounds to me you are one of the twits that does this sort of thing or condones it to call other people whiners. It's an empty lot and there's no excuse to use two handicapped spots on your precious Cube.

kvg
10-05-2012, 09:49 AM
I have never seen someone double park in a handicap spot thats beyond blatant disregard for the individuals that need those spots. Oh and ya I am going to "tattle" to the cps and hope they get a fine.

JRSC00LUDE
10-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Maybe the guy is mentally AND emotionally crippled. One handicap, one spot. Two handicaps, two spots. Makes sense to me.

duaner
10-05-2012, 10:04 AM
It's amazing, although not surprising, that many people don't get it. It doesn't matter if he's been there all day or 2 minutes. It doesn't matter if someone needed the space or not. The point is that at any given time someone may have needed it.

It's about putting others first instead of being a self-centered prick.

SKR
10-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by heavyD

Come on man taking up two handicapped stalls when you aren't even handicapped is as low as it gets and I personally would have tore a strip off the driver if I was there.

Then do that, and then post about it. Taking a picture and posting it on Beyond doesn't add to the forum, and it doesn't fix the problem.

I'll give you that having your picture taken and posted on Beyond might be enough to keep Beyond members from parking like a dick fuck in the future. But it does nothing for this particular driver in this particular situation, especially if he's not a member here. There's no resolution.

ddduke
10-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by kvg

Everything is clear now, lol. You have mud flaps right?

Give me a break. I have an f350 because I NEED a one ton, if I had a half ton or smaller loaded down then guys like you would probably take my picture and post it here saying I'm endangering people lives (I would be).

My daily driver is a sedan.

If you wanna be a douche and make assumptions about people based on what they drive then what does your car say about you? That you're broke and can't afford a nice vehicle? That you're into modifications but after you bought springs you ran out of money?

GS430
10-05-2012, 12:38 PM

Give me a break. I have an f350 because I NEED a one ton, if I had a half ton or smaller loaded down then guys like you would probably take my picture and post it here saying I'm endangering people lives (I would be).

My daily driver is a sedan.

If you wanna be a douche and make assumptions about people based on what they drive then what does your car say about you? That you're broke and can't afford a nice vehicle? That you're into modifications but after you bought springs you ran out of money?

OUCH!

This thread is pointless, the fact that you took the time to take pictures and make a thread about it implys that you lead a very boring lifestyle.

Sure the guy parked like a douche, but life goes on.. :dunno:

blackpeople
10-05-2012, 12:41 PM

Agreed :thumbsup:

JRSC00LUDE
10-05-2012, 01:08 PM
blackpeople, so easily offended these days.....

:D

R-Audi
10-05-2012, 01:24 PM
I by no means condone parking in a handicap spot, it just seems like these threads are getting out of hand. If you want to be the person who enforces the law become a cop or a bylaw officer.

I'll be the first to call in a drunk driver or something serious along those lines, but someone taking two stalls in an empty parking lot at 10pm? Or someone taking a short cut through a no turn etc? Yeah its against the law, but unless you or someone else are personally harmed, get a life.
There are assholes out there, and posting a picture of someones plate and whining online isnt going to change that.
Id like to think everyone has a better way to spend their time then keeping notes of anyone who has done something wrong...

dirtsniffer
10-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Maybe he was handicapped? Shared vehicle, one person doesn't use the sign. Anywaaaays this thread is stupid.

kvg
10-05-2012, 01:30 PM

Wow, your easy to upset. I was being light hearted, but if you want to make assumptions feel free I don't take posts personally:thumbsup:

NoMoreG35
10-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Threads like this help me get through my day :rofl:

TomcoPDR
10-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Working on a customer truck this week, this custom made sign sitting right in his centre console.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/Past%20repairs/Random/IMG_2630.jpg http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/Past%20repairs/Random/IMG_2631.jpg