View Full Version : Astroboy!!

D'z Nutz
02-11-2004, 12:05 AM
He's back!

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/astroboy/tvindex.html

:bigpimp:

JordanLotoski
02-11-2004, 12:07 AM
didnt u ever think it was ood, how this lil boy flies around in his underware, no shirt and a pair of high shaft boots........no of course you dont...aahahah

Superesc
02-11-2004, 12:14 AM
Classic!!! sweet! brings back childhood memories! :thumbsup:

D'z Nutz
02-11-2004, 12:17 AM
Fuck, I remember waking up at like 7:00 in the morning just to watch his shows, then going back to sleep until it was time to really get up for school :rofl:

mwmhong
02-11-2004, 12:33 AM
My favourite was the 2-parter: 'The greatest robot in the world' where that big horned robot 'Kamanturk' went around the world challenging all the other top robots (strongman, gladiator, cop, wrestler, etc.). Just like the UFC. :thumbsup:

Astro's brother Atlas was cool as hell, he was all ripped and had a cool crystal spaceship, a sword, a horse and a hot robot chick. :bigpimp:

Redlyne_mr2
02-11-2004, 12:48 AM
What a great show, I used to watch it religiously..is was only until a few years ago that I found out it was originally a japanese anime

Ichigo
02-11-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by SIRCANADA
didnt u ever think it was ood, how this lil boy flies around in his underware, no shirt and a pair of high shaft boots........no of course you dont...aahahah

What's odd is a duck that wears a shirt but has not pants.. Donald Duck.. And when He get's out of the shower he has a towel around his waist.

EK 2.0
02-11-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
What a great show, I used to watch it religiously..is was only until a few years ago that I found out it was originally a japanese anime

Yeah...same here...Only like in 200 did I find out it was Japanese...But man oh man bring it back bring it back...

"Soaring high in the skies, he may be small but only in size...AstroBoy...AstroBoy..."

CKY
02-12-2004, 04:50 AM
old skool anime, but yet still one of the best out there. this cartoons been out for more than 40 years now, still loved by many. wat a damn good show