PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break 2013 - Cancun

eiysa101
10-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Using:

http://inertiatours.com/spring_break_dates.php

Im looking to catch the bulk of Spring Break from US for the partying.

I have stayed at a 4* at Mazatlan and found it to be a 3* at best and food was barely edible and the hotel itself was pretty meh. So we are looking to stay at a 5* which Im guessing is a 4* by Mexican standards,

We are just looking to go get hammered and party with the college crowd but still want a nice location to stay at. Looking for good hangover food and clean hotelroom to recover in but looking to keep the price around 1500.

Read Grand Oasis is the choice of partying on previous threads on Beyond but I keep reading mixed reviews on TripAdvisor.

Thoughts

georgemagana
10-10-2012, 12:12 PM
Stayed at the grand oasis 3 months ago and it was a horrible experience and the hotel was for sure 3 stars. Oasis has a few different hotels in cancun so after fighting with the manager we got transferred for free to the Oasis Palm which is their 5 start hotel and it was awesome! You must check coco bongo, the city and Mandala! Best clubs ever haha! You can also buy packages from the hotel for $55 that includes transportation, entry fee and all drinks all night for the night clubs :D

lasimmon
10-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Oasis is terrible for everything but partying.

Our room got broken into. We guess it was an inside job done by security. They tried to charge us for the door that got kicked in.

GingeRRRBeef
10-10-2012, 03:24 PM
I went to Cancun for Spring Break last year and I stayed at the Fiesta Americana Condensa. Check them out on tripadvisor. They are pretty highly rated.

It's right next to the Oasis. The bonus is you can party at the Oasis without having to worry about the nonsense that comes with staying there.

Everything with Fiesta was top notch and I would definitely go back there again.

The Oasis IS the place to be for spring break so you'll definitely want to be close to there.

Grogador
10-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Which Oasis is which? If it's the one near the clubs, have fun with the highschool kids... If it's the one down the strip, stay next door at the Gran Melia, place is awesome. There's a bus down to the crazyness. When you get sick of Coco Bongo head to the salsa/merengue club thingy in Dreams hotel.

Kobe
11-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Went for Canadian spring break when i was 18/19.. It was pretty fun, we stayed at Oasis Cancun (not grand, same thing but diff building, The grand Oasis you don't party in, only at the Main building Oasis Cancun (Cheaper) )

It was just a party inside/outside of the hotel for a week, I remember they had some BS service charge that was like $25 - $100 per person when we got to the hotel though..

It was pretty fun, can't complain but not the trip of my lifetime.

-GwLb74K5i8&fk_GrzWYjbI&

Hahaha looking at this video now, it's hilarious how everyone is just looking at those little sluts dancing on the pole.

GOnSHO
11-06-2012, 07:13 PM
i set these trips up and can get you some info if you'd like....

pm me and i can get you some details, information where our group will be staying, rates (dependent on people/rm)

i will most likely be going again this year

Shlade
11-06-2012, 08:00 PM
avoid any of the oasis ones....

Im going to the tempations resort next time :poosie: